over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

14 year old fitness girl from Brazil

I didn't expect this thread to turn into what it did and I'm starting to ask if some of you guys from "Murica" don't really know your country or if you simply don't want to see what goes on.

I present this as an argument:

Inside The $5bn Industry Of Child Beauty Pageants - YouTube

If this is not much worse than a 14 year old fitness girl, I'd be happy to be educated.

What is unhealthy here is the relationship with the mother and the child.

according to google, age of consent in Brazil is 14 so...

when in Rome, i guess

This is actually a key point

Let's also address the double standard. When there is a 14 year old boy who is jacked, no one bats an eye and people think it's exciting. When it's a girl, everyone freaks out. I get it though and some double standards exist for a reason.

I didn't expect this thread to turn into what it did and I'm starting to ask if some of you guys from "Murica" don't really know your country or if you simply don't want to see what goes on.

If this is not much worse than a 14 year old fitness girl, I'd be happy to be educated.

Really good point. You also have 13-14 year old cheerleaders in schools

Let's also address the double standard. When there is a 14 year old boy who is jacked, no one bats an eye and people think it's exciting. When it's a girl, everyone freaks out. I get it though and some double standards exist for a reason.

I think you nailed it. There are double standards. It’s sort of long or the saying “everyone should be treated fairly but not everyone will be treated the same”. The videos do make me uncomfortable and maybe it’s because I have a 5 year old girl.

I also think if this is a 14 year old boy he wouldn’t be (well by most) look d at as a sex object. My inclination here is this 14 year old girl is and would be. That is certainly a double standard mostly caused by the perverse minds of men but it is what it is.

It has nothing to do with the perverse mind of man.

It has nothing to do with lifting weights or being lean.

It has to do with competing in a bikini, which is a contest for stripers, Playboy models and some prostitutes.

MPD is gay like shit, but it's still not as sexualized as bikini.

Good point. However I disagree with double standards. They should be eliminated entirely since most of those double standards hurt i.e. MEN.

Adding onto your example if you have a 14 y.o. boy who sleep with his female teacher, no jail time for her and she will probably keep her job. But if it's a 14 y.o. girl and a male teacher you can sure bet your ass he will get jail time and the axe from his employer and never get employed again.

Talk about equality. BULLSHIT. The laws and the mind set of how its interpreted b/w genders need to change for the changing culture. Better yet, make the laws for criminal charges like hiring and firing employees. Take gender, race, even celebrity status out of the equation and charge and convict everyone the same. No special favors for anyone. This place would be a much better world.

Last edited:
Good point. However I disagree with double standards. They should be eliminated entirely since most of those double standards hurt i.e. MEN.

Adding onto your example if you have a 14 y.o. boy who sleep with his female teacher, no jail time for her and she will probably keep her job. But if it's a 14 y.o. girl and a male teacher you can sure bet your ass he will get jail time and the axe from his employer and never get employed again.

Talk about equality. BULLSHIT. The laws and the mind set of how its interpreted b/w genders need to change for the changing culture. Better yet, make the laws for criminal charges like hiring and firing employees. Take gender, race, even celebrity status out of the equation and charge and convict everyone the same. No special favors for anyone. This place would be a much better world.

equality = 'special treatment for meeee :)'

I had teenage daughters once. And I worked in a max prison for 5 years. No. I shit it off quicker than I clicked it on. Made me feel creepy knowing that is a little kid. In other countries around the world that shit with children might be ok. But where I’m from in the usa those are still considered children and that shit is not at all ok. Makes me sick to see it posted honestly.

lol, its not about fitness, come on man

You are missing the point here. Both girls look good. If it was my daughter, I choose the 14 year old I posted. I just like my daughter to be less flashy and a little more humble.

Personally I think those parents are horrible people. They are destroying the lives of those little girls just to be egotistic parents. It is called child abuse, plain and simple.

lol @ all the moralfags looking frantically over their shoulder

"IM....IM NOT A PEDO! R-RIGHT GUYS???"

nevermind the fact that having an age of consent around 14 is VERY common in many cultures around the world.

lol @ all the moralfags looking frantically over their shoulder

"IM....IM NOT A PEDO! R-RIGHT GUYS???"

nevermind the fact that having an age of consent around 14 is VERY common in many cultures around the world.

I felt like a pedophile going after my wife at 28, when I was 51. :eek:

what's funny is that women your age would literally call you one

once a woman loses her superpowers, she doesn't want any other women to be able to use theirs.

I get weird looks when out with mine as she is much younger than me....plus looks about 10 years younger than her age.

My ex ended up marrying a guy almost half her age. We both say that we traded each other in on "newer models".

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Well personally, I think it's a horribly unjust to send a female teacher to jail for a lengthy prison sentence for fucking a student. She should lose her job and then go on about her life. The fact it carries a jail sentence is one of the greatest injustices in our legal system. We all know the male student wanted it. The punishment has to fit the crime, and a firing should be the only punishment here.

ur joking right?

You think a female teacher who fucks a student deserves to spend multiple years behind bars? Are you serious? Or were you talking to someone else?

Also a minor would want to fuck with an adult man. What is the difference?

Personally I think it is not a matter of the state to judge the intimate and free relationships of people, although it is not recommended that minors have sexual relations with adults and adults should stay away from it. But you can not do much against a relationship between a man/woman of 18 years and a minor of 15-16.

You think a female teacher who fucks a student deserves to spend multiple years behind bars? Are you serious? Or were you talking to someone else?

I think that a grown, legal adult who has sexual interactions with an individual who is legally child is a pedophile and should be punished accordingly

granted, I personally believe that each case should be examined individually, and not all cases should be treated the same.

but adults who have sex with children are pedophiles, at least on my side of the Mississippi

I think that a grown, legal adult who has sexual interactions with an individual who is legally child is a pedophile and should be punished accordingly

granted, I personally believe that each case should be examined individually, and not all cases should be treated the same.

but adults who have sex with children are pedophiles, at least on my side of the Mississippi

I agree each case should be examined individually and the ages would matter. But for example, if it’s a 30 year old hot teacher and a 16 year old kid getting it on during office hours, there is no criminal activity involved, let’s be serious. Just two people having consensual sex with the kid going home and bragging to his friends about it.

This thread got off track lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc