over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

14 year old fitness girl from Brazil

I think kids act sexually at an age that is very awkward for adults, they all do it, it's part of growing up and probably is a natural part of development. Boys do it to women also, but women aren't pervs so they just see it for what it is. When girls act sexually around men, men have to get all offended to prove their not pervs. "Her parents shouldn't let her dress like that." "She is too young for that." etc. Also don't forget those 14 year old high school freshmen are getting banged out by 17 and 18 year old high school seniors.

The filming and social media do add another dimension though, not sure about that, but I'm probably just saying that because I'm a pervy male. (ps I didn't watch the videos lol)

As a father of girls I find this disturbing. I get furious if one of my little girls have makeup on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly I don't see what she's doing as being that outside today's normal. The things high school and junior high girls wear in public can make you blush. Not saying it's right, but it's becoming more and more normal. Outside of that the father element to this is what makes me cringe. If I had a daughter I would be very pleased for her to be into fitness, but no way in hell am I taking a booty shot of her.

The debate wasn’t whether it is right or wrong. It is what the punishment should be.

teacher fired, credentials pulled and never able to teach again, and if any laws were broken prosecution.

teacher fired, credentials pulled and never able to teach again, and if any laws were broken prosecution.

I was completely with you until you mentioned the law

I applaud her for the hard work she has done. But most guys will just be interested in her sexually.

this is basically what I was saying in an earlier post, its a breach of trust, you cant have teachers ( an authority figure ) running around having sex with students, it doesn't matter if the student is male or female.

i think boys that fuck female teachers are heroes

So this girl was at the gym last night with her mom (who looks 20) and the father. First off, she looks great but she has business being in the gym half naked and with her parents which makes it more creepy. And of course, the people that were literally creeping on her were the older guys that aren't even half way in shape. It was very awkward and also disturbing to watch the creepy old men Hovering around while her dad basically orchestrated the work out. To each their own, everyone has their opinion, but no way in fucks sake is my daughter going tot he gym in booty shorts Nd squatting and bending over all night and the fact her mom AND father were encouraging this is disgusting. Great parenting you fuckin momos.

Last edited:
So this girl was at the gym last night with her mom (who looks 20) and the father. First off, she looks great but she has business being in the gym half naked and with her parents which makes it more creepy. And of course, the people that were literally creeping on her were the older guys that aren't even half way in shape. It was very awkward and also disturbing to watch the creepy old men Hovering around while her dad basically orchestrated the work out. To each their own, everyone has their opinion, but no way in fucks sake is my daughter going tot he gym in booty shorts Nd squatting and bending over all night and the fact her mom AND father were encouraging this is disgusting. Great parenting you fuckin momos.

I feel I find Ms Right and am blessed enough to have a daughter she’ll be in martial arts at age 2 and she’ll be taught to have respect for herself. I’ll raise her to be a ball buster.

I feel I find Ms Right and am blessed enough to have a daughter she’ll be in martial arts at age 2 and she’ll be taught to have respect for herself. I’ll raise her to be a ball buster.
I've trained my daughter to defend herself from about the age of 7. Just started her off with some basic joint locks that can take a person down really quick with hardly any effort. As she got older and heavier...I introduced her to more things that need a little more emphasis to be effective.

She's now 21....and only been in one fight in her whole life. She was taught to always walk away....but a girl at a sorority party last year called her a cunt....and she broke the girl's nose.

She told me she was so sorry....but couldn't tolerate that being said to her face in front of everyone. Plus the other girl was a typical bully/troublemaker to a lot of people in the sorority....but no one ever stood up to her.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I've trained my daughter to defend herself from about the age of 7. Just started her off with some basic joint locks that can take a person down really quick with hardly any effort. As she got older and heavier...I introduced her to more things that need a little more emphasis to be effective.

She's now 21....and only been in one fight in her whole life. She was taught to always walk away....but a girl at a sorority party last year called her a cunt....and she broke the girl's nose.

She told me she was so sorry....but couldn't tolerate that being said to her face in front of everyone. Plus the other girl was a typical bully/troublemaker to a lot of people in the sorority....but no one ever stood up to her.

Any guy that tries to push her will learn a big lesson real fast! That’s awesome!!!

Dad of the mother frickin year! Congrats brotha

Her ass is absolutely fucking amazing thou just saying... and her mom I would knock the screws off of

I didn't expect this thread to turn into what it did and I'm starting to ask if some of you guys from "Murica" don't really know your country or if you simply don't want to see what goes on.

I present this as an argument:

Inside The $5bn Industry Of Child Beauty Pageants - YouTube

If this is not much worse than a 14 year old fitness girl, I'd be happy to be educated.

Shit that’s just wrong.

Don’t think we have out like this in UK to this level but it is Defo on its way I reckon with the way instagram is turning people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any guy that tries to push her will learn a big lesson real fast! That’s awesome!!!

I dated an 8th degree black-belt back in 2007 for about 6 months.

Most women, even if they take martial arts for years, can't do much against the typical man. They just don't have the speed, strength, or aggression to do significant damage against a man. Not this girl . This girl was strong...and very tough. I'm telling ya', no one could rape this girl unless they knocked her out first...because there is no way anyone would be able to just hold her down and rape her. Not happening. She was way too string and aggressive for that.

When I say this girl was tough, I mean that she could put down most men with relative ease. She was at least as strong (probably stronger) as the average untrained man...and was so precise, fast, and powerful with her strikes that if a man confronted her and didn't know exactly what he was up against, she would be able to blow out his knee with a low kick to the inside of the knee before he even saw it coming. I saw this girl "spar" with multiple men...and defeat a 1st degree black-belt. If she could do that to a man who knew how to fight, I am assuming she wouldn't have much of a problem with an untrained man, even if they did know she was highly trained.

Anyway, just thought I would add to your post.

I dated an 8th degree black-belt back in 2007 for about 6 months.

Most women, even if they take martial arts for years, can't do much against the typical man. They just don't have the speed, strength, or aggression to do significant damage against a man. Not this girl . This girl was strong...and very tough. I'm telling ya', no one could rape this girl unless they knocked her out first...because there is no way anyone would be able to just hold her down and rape her. Not happening. She was way too string and aggressive for that.

When I say this girl was tough, I mean that she could put down most men with relative ease. She was at least as strong (probably stronger) as the average untrained man...and was so precise, fast, and powerful with her strikes that if a man confronted her and didn't know exactly what he was up against, she would be able to blow out his knee with a low kick to the inside of the knee before he even saw it coming. I saw this girl "spar" with multiple men...and defeat a 1st degree black-belt. If she could do that to a man who knew how to fight, I am assuming she wouldn't have much of a problem with an untrained man, even if they did know she was highly trained.

Anyway, just thought I would add to your post.

I've known quite a few women like that. I will tell you first hand that grappling arts are great for women. I have been in Aikido for 15+ years. I can't tell you the number of tests I have participated in with women testing for their black belt....but have been "lit' up on several occasions.

That's another thing we don't do is hand out Black Belts to kids just because they have been there long enough. You have to be at least 16 years old before you are allowed to test for Black...because otherwise it just gives them a false sense of security. A 10 year old "Master" isn't going to over power an adult.

Joints are some delicate parts....and when you apply pressure to one....there will be a reaction. Maybe the first reaction ends the altercation....but if not...the reaction it generates from the person trying to ease the pain just exploits another avenue to take it in.

For example...a simple wrist lock can get a person moving in one direction to ease the pain....but now they have all their mass moving in that plane of motion. A simple reversal of that wrist lock now turns the joint the other way...and I can guarantee you that the other person will not typically be able to react to that unless they are trained.

That reversal with all the mass going in the opposite direction usually means something is going to give, and not in a good way. It's the premise of that art. You take their energy and intent and use it against them. And if their movement is too subtle...usually a tap to the ribs or face will give them the momentum you are looking for.

I've seen a 100lb woman accidently break a 200+lb guys wrist in class on accident because she followed through on the movement when she was supposed to let up during application training.

Now we also train most of the county police officers in our area. A good bit of them are smaller women. You should hear some of their stories about altercations with people resisting arrest just because they thought she would be weak!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws