over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

14 year old fitness girl from Brazil

ALLEX

Banned
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nksUO2XkRXs"]LOOK AT THE SHAPE OF THIS MINE ONLY 14 YEARS OLD (Thaissa Fitness) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRVCgowm_qY"]❤️ ATLETA BRASILEIRA CAMPEÃ COM 14 ANOS THAÍSSA FIT ❤️ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8VAaFjzuFw"]ADOLESCENTE DE 14 ANOS TEM UM CORPO INCRÍVEL! (THAÍSSA FIT) - YouTube[/ame]

She look's fantastic and it's great in many ways but I do find it a bit weird. Her dad does most of the filming which includes her training in a bikini and basically what all the fitness girls do (mainly squats, bent over row etc). Not saying anything goes on at all but just a bit weird. It's great she has a career plan set out and she could make lot's of money but part of me thinks she is too young. I think her IG has over 1 million followers and it's full of pervy adult men making suggestive comments.

She's too young, I don't like it. If that was my daughter I'd shut that down quick. I couldn't imagine what kind of messages she gets on social media

ALLEX, we get you’re a rep and need to get your banner out there but you’re starting to turn into SRhealth Rachel...

She look's fantastic and it's great in many ways but I do find it a bit weird. Her dad does most of the filming which includes her training in a bikini and basically what all the fitness girls do (mainly squats, bent over row etc). Not saying anything goes on at all but just a bit weird. It's great she has a career plan set out and she could make lot's of money but part of me thinks she is too young. I think her IG has over 1 million followers and it's full of pervy adult men making suggestive comments.

100% Spot on!

That's a kid with a woman's body. This is the part of the fitness industry that tends to irk me a bit; especially with these new divisions.

ALLEX, we get you’re a rep and need to get your banner out there but you’re starting to turn into SRhealth Rachel...

Maybe I am Rachel... :D

Seriously. Didn't think it was distasteful. Sorry if you found it offensive.

100% Spot on!

That's a kid with a woman's body. This is the part of the fitness industry that tends to irk me a bit; especially with these new divisions.

I watched the 2nd vid after posting and that was mainly her sticking her butt out and parading around in a bikini. Some weird people would say it's just a bikini and a man's fault for looking at her like a woman. But as you alluded to she is putting herself out there like that. She is far too young. If I had a daugher who was 14 the last thing I would be promoting is this. When she is 18 sure do what you want but 14 is far too young and they started her off when she was much younger.

I watched the 2nd vid after posting and that was mainly her sticking her butt out and parading around in a bikini. Some weird people would say it's just a bikini and a man's fault for looking at her like a woman. But as you alluded to she is putting herself out there like that. She is far too young. If I had a daugher who was 14 the last thing I would be promoting is this. When she is 18 sure do what you want but 14 is far too young and they started her off when she was much younger.

yeah that's the thing, what age did they start her, cause like you said 14 is even to young, I just could not go along with this type thing for my daughter, I first saw this posted and wondered what kind of comments it would get on here.

Maybe I am Rachel... :D

Seriously. Didn't think it was distasteful. Sorry if you found it offensive.

Offensive? Not at all I live in Alabama............. Joke

I just noticed a bunch of YouTube threads on the front page with your name on them and it came off almost like spam. The Rachel comment was a bit harsh, i apologize.

way too sexualized. being a fitness competitor at 14 as a female, i'm sorry. i'm all for advancing the female agenda and trying to be PC and blah blah blah (mostly cuz it helps me get laid) but this is a bit far. she'll be pregnant by 16 (likely statutory rape) and all the aspirations down the drain

I just noticed a bunch of YouTube threads on the front page with your name on them and it came off almost like spam. The Rachel comment was a bit harsh, i apologize.

I almost feel sorry for Rachel or whatever her/his name really is. Basically told you need to get us lot's of business so post on this forum and you can't even speak the language :confused: She probably has never even stood inside a gym. She means well :eek:

straight up creepy! 14 y/o wearing booty shorts with grown ass man behind her while she does dead lifts. Not sure how you people roll down there, but in the USA that`s weird to most people. Great she is active and in shape, potentially very damaging to take a (barely) teen girl and put so much emphasis on her looks and aesthetic features.

Don't worry.

I've always posted a lot. As a rep this is convenient, as it's true that the banner needs to be out there, or what would be the reason for a banner?

I take the criticism and will try to do better.

But some of the youtube videos are cool, so why not?

It’s Brazil. Anything goes lol
Some girls her age are moms already and granny’s by 30 lol

looks like she has the churning butter wrist roll that every judge hates
..or she is taking that good gh and has cts
I wish the girls would take the hints from every judge and just pose, stop with all the extra flare
I didnt even watch long enough to see the "sexualized" stuff you guys are talking about, even though I know the Brazilian culture very well, and very possible they/he (cameraman ie dad) dont view it the same way

Jeesus she will look good in 4 years

straight up creepy! 14 y/o wearing booty shorts with grown ass man behind her while she does dead lifts. Not sure how you people roll down there, but in the USA that`s weird to most people. Great she is active and in shape, potentially very damaging to take a (barely) teen girl and put so much emphasis on her looks and aesthetic features.

That man behind her doing stiff leg deadlifts is her dad.

As CM posted Brazilian culture is different but it's just weird to me. I have seen a famous Brazilian girl with oversized bum implants twerking on tv and in the background (just behind her) it's all little kids.

That man behind her doing stiff leg deadlifts is her dad.

As CM posted Brazilian culture is different but it's just weird to me. I have seen a famous Brazilian girl with oversized bum implants twerking on tv and in the background (just behind her) it's all little kids.
She's a pretty girl...but she's a little girl. I'm just old fashioned I guess, but give them time to enjoy just being a kid. Maybe having a daughter slants my way of thinking, but she wouldn't be wearing anything like that in the gym or being posted online. My wife and I took our daughter to the gym around that age so she could experience what having a healthy lifestyle involves. But there aren't any grown women in my gym that dress like that.

But I don't agree with the way she is being presented or presenting herself. I know cultures are different everywhere, so I try not to be judgemental.

But I don't agree with some of the shows they put on tv over here.

That one show....dance moms or dance kids....whatever it was is the most tasteless thing I ever seen.

My wife showed it to me one day for a minute to show me how they had these little girls dressed and made up. My first thought is that every pedophile in the country probably watched it giving it the ratings it supposedly had.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I agree too. I have daughters that are 15 and 13 and would never imagine them even dressing like that. Those videos would be ok to me if the girl was 18 yrs old +, but even then it would bother me if it were my daughter. To me the videos are laying her out there as a sex symbol. The way she is dressed, posing, etc really put her out there sexually. I had to stop watching it because it made me feel like a dirty old man.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws