over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

-15 lbs in 3 weeks? Contest prep!

saffire

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys, i need help i got 3 weeks to my competition and i need to loose 15lbs , already lost +-15lbs in 9 weeks but weight stays same last week,so need some ideas for changes!:lightbulb:

Height: 5'6

Started 12 weeks out at 210 pounds, 176lbs is goal for weight class (Middle weight: over 154 to 176 lbs.) ...so i need loose 15lbs in last 3 weeks.

Right now diet is about 1900kcal/day, using carb cycling 50/50/150

Cardio on empty stomach in the morning 45min, workouts in evening.

Gear:

100mg test p /EOD
100mg tren a /EOD
100mg masteron/EOD

50mg winny/day - added last week at 4 weeks out
1mg armidex E3D

T3 75mcg/day
Clen 80mcg/day

5iu GH... dropped last week to 3ius/day

I want to make weight class so its really important, last week want to use aldactone at 7days out 50mg/day.

Last edited:
I'd drop the HGH totally , bump the Adex to every other day to eliminate any estrogen and drop into a no carb diet. To lose 5 pounds a week if you are already lean is gonna be very very hard without depleting the muscles ALOT.

Personally i think its a terrible idea and you are gonna sabotage your whole prep.

If it were me I'd keep doing what you're doing , really practice on your posing , nail your conditioning and get on stage in whatever class you end up in.

I'd drop the HGH totally , bump the Adex to every other day to eliminate any estrogen and drop into a no carb diet. To lose 5 pounds a week if you are already lean is gonna be very very hard without depleting the muscles ALOT.

Personally i think its a terrible idea and you are gonna sabotage your whole prep.

If it were me I'd keep doing what you're doing , really practice on your posing , nail your conditioning and get on stage in whatever class you end up in.

thanks, that what i was thinking but wanted to do last time Middle weights, then atleast year off and do Light-Heavyweight next year, i count that i loose some muscle too... maybe its stupid idea but for one week low dose dnp would help? friend of mine finished cycle and have few tabs...

maybe its stupid idea but for one week low dose dnp would help? friend of mine finished cycle and have few tabs...

DNP??... You need to talk to our resident DNP expert.... Little Slice

Hey guys, i need help i got 3 weeks to my competition and i need to loose 15lbs , already lost +-15lbs in 9 weeks but weight stays same last week,so need some ideas for changes!:lightbulb:

Started 12 weeks out at 210 pounds, 176lbs is goal for weight class (Middle weight: over 154 to 176 lbs.) ...so i need loose 15lbs in last 3 weeks.

Gear:

100mg test p /EOD
100mg tren a /EOD
100mg masteron/EOD

1mg armidex E3D

T3 75mcg/day
Clen 80mcg/day

I want to make weight class so its really important, last week want to use aldactone at 7days out 50mg/day.

I would diet my ass off and try my hardest to NOT use a diuretic.
Water comes off from outside AND inside the muscle.....water inside the muscle pushing against the skin is what makes you look like a statue.

This 100%..... don't get crazy... just compete wherever you land..

DNP makes you retain water for a while after you stop , if you haven't run it several times and know its timing i wouldn't bother.

lets just say that you are stage ready , you don't have enough fat to lose to drop that kinda weight. From what ive seen once you are lean , honestly close to stage ready you are lucky to lose a pound of fat a week. The body just doesn't wanna let it go.

Yu are gonna have to do some serious water manipulation and depletion.
Those two together are a train wreck waiting to happen.
i e seen guys that knew there body very well , drop 10 pounds the last couple weeks to sneak into a weight class but they know exactly how to carb load (insulin) and how much water to use to carb up but not spill over.

Losing 5 pounds a week is not only super unhealthy but is probably gonna be impossible. Chalk it up as a learning experience and be ahead of schedule next time.

Good luck!

Gear:

100mg test p /EOD

100mg tren a /EOD

100mg masteron/EOD

1mg armidex E3D

T3 75mcg/day

Clen 80mcg/day

If you go straight keto the last 3 weeks you might be able to do it. That, plus dropping gear the week of (I'd say Tuesday at the latest), plus diuretics.

Honestly though, I agree with these guys. When you're playing with that many variables there's more chance of something going wrong. I would just aim to look your best, and land in whatever class you land in. With being that depleted, plus diuretics, you're gonna have literally like 12 hours to fill out before prejudging. You're going to have to have water to fill back out. Carbs require water to draw into the muscle. And without knowing exactly what to do, there's a good chance of messing everything up. You'll most likely be too flat because you don't have enough time to fill out, or over do it and spill. It would be hard to nail that perfectly. Just my thoughts though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DNP??... You need to talk to our resident DNP expert.... Little Slice
x2

Slice have had DNP in a house , with a mouse, with a hooker , in a gay bar, in a ER. with his mom, with a fat friend. everyfuckingwhere!

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Gear:

100mg test p /EOD
100mg tren a /EOD
100mg masteron/EOD

1mg armidex E3D

T3 75mcg/day
Clen 80mcg/day

Post pics so that we can see how much you need to lose

As others have said, don't sacrifice hard earned muscle to fit into a weight class you don't belong in. I and many others have won their classes at the bottom of the range.

I imagine you've worked hard to put on muscle the past year or two.. and maybe if you're lucky you put on 5-10 pounds of real lean muscle. These kind of diet strategies are going to negate most of that muscle. I'd personally hate coming into a show knowing I look the same as last year...

its possible.....but i fear you will look like doggy dog shit....

you should be ready NOW.... i think you should scrap the show
try again when you are ready to do a show....

and ill telling you now.....if you decide to do it.....you will not
be happy with how you looked.....ill almost guarantee it....

we have 2 middle weights that are 13 weeks out and they are sitting
at 190 (right where you are)....they are sitting pretty.....
right where they should be....

you are just too far behind at this point.

:(

X2.. drop that much that quick and your
Muscle won't look good. Wait , pick a new show, change your approach and try again this time further out

its possible.....but i fear you will look like doggy dog shit....

you should be ready NOW.... i think you should scrap the show
try again when you are ready to do a show....

and ill telling you now.....if you decide to do it.....you will not
be happy with how you looked.....ill almost guarantee it....

:(

Listen to this guy right here...........:headbang:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear