over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

15 Years

Dens228

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I just noticed that as of a couple of weeks ago I've been a member here for 15 years........shit I'm getting old.
This is the only forum I've joined and stayed with! Here's to another 15 years.

PS:
I can't believe none of you fuckers sent me a card........lol

Hell of a long time my man. Good shit.

The 15th of this month will be 20yrs for me. 😊

One of the only forums still standing...Seen a lot of good people start out here and move onto big things (see: bboy lol)!

I just noticed that as of a couple of weeks ago I've been a member here for 15 years........shit I'm getting old.
This is the only forum I've joined and stayed with! Here's to another 15 years.

PS:
I can't believe none of you fuckers sent me a card........lol
As a newbie to this forum and properly bodybuilding in general really, it’s awesome to see you guys keeping this community strong.

This fall will be 9 years for me, though it's about 5 years of regularly visiting and contributing.

Recently another member accused me of being on another board 10 years ago and pushing the limits with my use then. That's not true - 10 years ago I was natural and Professional Muscle is the only board I contribute to (I'm a member at Anasci but mostly for test results).

As someone who's made incredible progress in my time here, I can confidently say this is the only board bodybuilders need to be a member of. There are 21 years of posts from some of the best minds to ever do this - John Meadows, Matt Porter, Phil Vizicaro, and plenty of others. Everything you need to reach your goals is right here on this board if you're willing to do some digging for it.

This fall will be 9 years for me, though it's about 5 years of regularly visiting and contributing.

Recently another member accused me of being on another board 10 years ago and pushing the limits with my use then. That's not true - 10 years ago I was natural and Professional Muscle is the only board I contribute to (I'm a member at Anasci but mostly for test results).

As someone who's made incredible progress in my time here, I can confidently say this is the only board bodybuilders need to be a member of. There are 21 years of posts from some of the best minds to ever do this - John Meadows, Matt Porter, Phil Vizicaro, and plenty of others. Everything you need to reach your goals is right here on this board if you're willing to do some digging for it.
The past doesn’t matter to any of us brother. ALL of us have a history. You’re a solid helpful guy to those who need it and that’s all that counts.

It's pretty wild...I started on bodybuilding. com back when they had a steroid forum and you could talk about anything there. Think I had like 15,000 posts from 2004-2010 lmao. Joined here around 2011 and haven't really been on any other bodybuilding forums. I would visit a couple here and there like rxmuscle and projectbodybuilding but I just kind of stuck here. I mostly read this board for a while and don't really post a ton but love everyone here...even when we disagree.

The 15th of this month will be 20yrs for me. 😊
I’m just a year behind you… 2004. I was just a kid.

I liked the VanderV days… you, a young toopoo4u, Dad, edge250, phil, Chris, BN, the across the pond guys in Europe, tenny, massiveG, Ivan, mountain dog, Mike, BIGMIKE295, mini truck, big Kiwi, Heinz, AWN, iabadman just to name a few that I can remember off the top. Some are sadly no longer w us.

Dang, it has been a long time.
Some highlights from the last 20+ years: Working out with Phil is at the top of the list. Hanging out with Jason (Iabadman) in Sacramento. Meeting Jethro and his gal a couple times in Seattle, Also met BIGMIKE295 and Alex in San Francisco. There were a few guys from the board in Pittsburg. Most of all, I didn't know shit 20+ years ago. I like to think I've learned a lot here.

Jesus, some of you guys have been here almost if not longer than some members' been alive.

Yeah, been here a while too :)

Started on these forums 19 years ago (steroid.com).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws