over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

16-0

jig

Registered
Man, that is one unbelievable run! I spent many years loosing with the Patriots, but I've got to tell ya, the last six years have made up for it! :)
Bill Belechek has an uncanny way of getting everyones everyone on the same page with TEAM effort, the coaching is great. As you can see Bill Parcells has not won a super bowl since he lost Bill Belechek, and I for one don't think Parcells is capable of doing it without him.

Flawless,
Jig

Man, that is one unbelievable run! I spent many years loosing with the Patriots, but I've got to tell ya, the last six years have made up for it! :)
Bill Belechek has an uncanny way of getting everyones everyone on the same page with TEAM effort, the coaching is great. As you can see Bill Parcells has not won a super bowl since he lost Bill Belechek, and I for one don't think Parcells is capable of doing it without him.

Flawless,
Jig

gotta love it...hopefully this will continue through the playoffs...i dont see them losing..thank god for brady and belichick

Hey Jig You called it Buddy! I remmeber at the first of the year you said they would go Undefeated and I said no way.... They did it.

gotta love it...hopefully this will continue through the playoffs...i dont see them losing..thank god for brady and belichick

I'm a little biased but you forgot one KEY piece to this fantatstic TEAM and that's Moss! He made a good team Great IMO. He's pretty much unguardable in single man coverage and so when he gets safety help, the field opens up for Brady to throw to Stallworth, Welker, or their TE.

The best game all year should be the AFC Championship game between the Pats and Colts. Go Colts!

I am not a pats fan at all but i gotta say i love what they are doing[its great for the nfl]

Damn Good season

no doubt i am a Carolina fan and we suck. i had to adopt the Cowboys,the Colts and the Pats over the years. check this Carolina aint been doing much of anything since we got busted for steroids hahahaha.

I'm a little biased but you forgot one KEY piece to this fantatstic TEAM and that's Moss! He made a good team Great IMO. He's pretty much unguardable in single man coverage and so when he gets safety help, the field opens up for Brady to throw to Stallworth, Welker, or their TE.

The best game all year should be the AFC Championship game between the Pats and Colts. Go Colts!

How did Moss do during his 2 seasons in Oakland??

many additions have made this team great not just Moss

I seem to remember Brady already winning 3 Superbowls without Moss

You got that right bud! The Patriots are not a one dimensional team, they are talented all the way around.

New England looks good but I think are beatable if you get a pass rush on them like the Giants did and some of the other teams that came close to them. Like they said on ESPN though, their cockiness may cost them when you got assholes like Rodney Harrison running their mouth all the time and getting stupid penalties for taunting. Hopefully somebody knocks them off to humble their arrogant asses. :D

Missed my point gentlemen, I know that Pats were a very good team w/o Moss but with him, they are great! Was not taking anything away from Brady and team that is the NE Pats. It's just that Moss is pretty much unguardable w/ this team. His nickname isn't The Freak for nothing.

Still maybe the second best team though as the Colts can not only score w/ them but arguably have a better defense. Either way, should be a great (hopefully) AFC Championship if that's the match-up.

wishful thinking!?

Missed my point gentlemen, I know that Pats were a very good team w/o Moss but with him, they are great! Was not taking anything away from Brady and team that is the NE Pats. It's just that Moss is pretty much unguardable w/ this team. His nickname isn't The Freak for nothing.

Still maybe the second best team though as the Colts can not only score w/ them but arguably have a better defense. Either way, should be a great (hopefully) AFC Championship if that's the match-up.

nice points..... but Moss is only one component. without the offensive line... Watson....welker.... stallworth... Gaffney.... Brady.... they would not be the Undefeated Pats!!! Colts......... great team...... but i would not count them in the AFC championship game so soon...and even the Pats might not be their. any team on any given day ...at their best can beat any other TEAM! it would be nice to see the Colts vs. the Pats........

Go Pats......... i will be their.. for their first playoff game.... wooohoooooo..............

GO PATS !!

Like Jig said, too many crappy seasons for years, up until thier first Super Bowl win, now we rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That will definitely change the course of history and make humanity much better and Earth a safe peaceful place to live:s'ar-wars

That will definitely change the course of history and make humanity much better and Earth a safe peaceful place to live:s'ar-wars

Huh, humanity better? You mean getting more people pissed off at them for going for it on 4th down up 30 points with two minutes left in the game? Bellichek lost all credibility this season coupled with spygate he is a cheater. He couldn't beat the Jets without cheating, give me a break.::tar-wars

Huh, humanity better? You mean getting more people pissed off at them for going for it on 4th down up 30 points with two minutes left in the game? Bellichek lost all credibility this season coupled with spygate he is a cheater. He couldn't beat the Jets without cheating, give me a break.::tar-wars

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7222570

you know, if it weren't for this i would like the idea of them going undefeated period. i can't stand that they believe they are doing something special when this is looming over their heads.
kind like the barry bonds syndrome....an asterisk at the end of your record (no pun intened here).

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7222570

you know, if it weren't for this and the fact that Bellicheck acted like a total prick that he got caught i would like the idea of them going undefeated period. i can't stand that they believe they are doing something special when this is looming over their heads.
kinda like the barry bonds syndrome....an asterisk at the end of your record (no pun intened here).

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity