YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

16 Weeks - Human Performance Optimization (200 Test, 400 EQ, 200+ DHB, EPO, GH, IGF)

Sunday June 26

Sprints and Leg day

Training
Sprints
30 Incline Walk
5 flexibility
5 Min Pace
2x100
2x200
4:30 Pace
2x100
2x200
4:00 Pace
2x200 —-> couldn’t get my gait right
5:00 pace
2x600

Directly into strength - 1 energy gel + PB packet
Rear elevated split squats jumps 5x8 + BW SLDL 5x8
4 rounds 30 forward + back walking lunges no weight - firing patterns - move explosively but controlled
3 rounds knees over toes guy routine
5x6 Jumping deep squats @315

Notes: Last EPO shot was Friday, can definitely “feel” the difference on sprints when it is “fresh” in the system. Perceived effort was about 20% higher without it than with it.

Will get bloods done tomorrow morning and again Tuesday morning.
Have a few questions for ya.

Why are you getting bloodwork both tomorrow, and then again the day after? I could see why Monday for crit but not again Tuesday. Curious of the reasoning ..

Have you ever used Meldonium in your training routi? If so, any benefit as I've read a few guys on forums swear by it.

My limiting factor to my running has been leg fatigue and soreness, despite me running a steady state easy pace. This has been a constant thing for years. Any idea what could help, or could it possibly be my genetics and just something my body limits? I've used test, primo, and hgh at varying doses and none really help to a big extent.

Sorry for the last question as this is your training log, but you're by far a serious endurance guy. And there's no running forums I'm apart of.

Why are you getting bloodwork both tomorrow, and then again the day after? I could see why Monday for crit but not again Tuesday. Curious of the reasoning ..

Have you ever used Meldonium in your training routi? If so, any benefit as I've read a few guys on forums swear by it.

My limiting factor to my running has been leg fatigue and soreness, despite me running a steady state easy pace. This has been a constant thing for years. Any idea what could help, or could it possibly be my genetics and just something my body limits? I've used test, primo, and hgh at varying doses and none really help to a big extent.

Sorry for the last question as this is your training log, but you're by far a serious endurance guy. And there's no running forums I'm apart of.

Afternoon mate! Apologies for not clarifying, so my last EPO injection was Friday but I did sprints today on Sunday. Moving sprints to every other day due to CNS load.

Tomorrow my hematocrit will be back down quite a bit (extrapolating from my last bloods), going to administer after taking my bloods then going to get bloods done exactly 24 hours later to measure the increase in hematocrit.

Really want to figure out the best way to run this stuff, what’s the peak elevation gain from a 3,000iu pulse so to speak.

Then baseline and measured 12 hours post.

I have never heard of meldonium until now to be honest, any data you can point me onto?

Regarding your leg fatigue - what is your strength training like? Specifically what is fatiguing mate? Quads, hip flexors, posterior chain, all of it? Weight/bf levels? What is your diet like pre training? If you want drop me a PM with your number and we can schedule a call and go over all your stuff mate. This is honestly something I was struggling with - I was prepping for an ultra and figured my legs get enough stimulation and I could barely keep up with the input into them and recovery so I dropped strength training for my lower body. Crazy thing is they didn’t really atrophy but I lost strength, endurance and became a walking injury.

I don’t mess with running, triathlon forums or even cross fit honestly. I just know there are quite a few “hybrid” athletes here on PM and I’ve just always been here so I stick with PM. You just can’t have frank conversations about PED use. I have a pretty massive “human performance” group text I’m in but it’s mostly guys from work etc. realm of human performance/optimization is relatively new.

Afternoon mate! Apologies for not clarifying, so my last EPO injection was Friday but I did sprints today on Sunday. Moving sprints to every other day due to CNS load.

Tomorrow my hematocrit will be back down quite a bit (extrapolating from my last bloods), going to administer after taking my bloods then going to get bloods done exactly 24 hours later to measure the increase in hematocrit.

Really want to figure out the best way to run this stuff, what’s the peak elevation gain from a 3,000iu pulse so to speak.

Then baseline and measured 12 hours post.

I have never heard of meldonium until now to be honest, any data you can point me onto?

Regarding your leg fatigue - what is your strength training like? Specifically what is fatiguing mate? Quads, hip flexors, posterior chain, all of it? Weight/bf levels? What is your diet like pre training? If you want drop me a PM with your number and we can schedule a call and go over all your stuff mate. This is honestly something I was struggling with - I was prepping for an ultra and figured my legs get enough stimulation and I could barely keep up with the input into them and recovery so I dropped strength training for my lower body. Crazy thing is they didn’t really atrophy but I lost strength, endurance and became a walking injury.

I don’t mess with running, triathlon forums or even cross fit honestly. I just know there are quite a few “hybrid” athletes here on PM and I’ve just always been here so I stick with PM. You just can’t have frank conversations about PED use. I have a pretty massive “human performance” group text I’m in but it’s mostly guys from work etc. realm of human performance/optimization is relatively new.
Thanks so much for the detailed post. Let me try and dig up something on meldonium, if I can find it. And I'll shoot you a message, might be a few days with work getting busy.

Awesome log by the way!

I don't run but peddle a whole lot. I still strength train legs but it's similar to DC with just a couple sets. Do you build up a lot of lactic acid when running? If so try and use stuff that buffers it. Proper nutrition, flexibility are a must foam rolling helps as well. Ibuprofen pre exercise helps on higher output days.

Snagged bloods this morning - Taking the day completely off; unfortunately fell behind with some grown up obligations.

Training

Sprints
40 Walk
10 stretch
2x 25 seconds @5 + 25 seconds at @5:40
2x 25 seconds @4:30 + 25 seconds at 5 + 25 seconds at 5:40
4x35 seconds @4 pace
2x25 seconds @3:45 pace

Swim
3x75 K/D/S
6x100 Breath Work 4, 6, 4, 2, 8, 4
4x100 CSS
6x25 Dolphin Kicks
4x 25CSS+25Free Sprints

Notes:
Switched from metformin to berberine about a month ago for BG with my GH use. Berberine appears to control my BG better.

Taking 3,000EPO tomorrow night Wednesday- will get a CBC done Thursday. This should represent my peak hematocrit.

Will then try to replicate with lower dosages and more frequent injections.

Been a bit over a week with the chili pad, honestly doesn’t do much. Most likely returning it.

Attachments

• 946BBDB6-59F6-4905-84C9-C7C60EB17240.png
    946BBDB6-59F6-4905-84C9-C7C60EB17240.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 9EB42993-CE43-4C1F-989E-E2BFB1DAF2A4.jpeg
    9EB42993-CE43-4C1F-989E-E2BFB1DAF2A4.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 13
Training
30 Elliptical
4x25 Leg Raises
5 Rounds
20x Jerk Press
20x Banded pull ups
65x banded push ups
20 seconds max effort C2 Rower
2x100 Penguins + Crunch

Notes:

Administering 3,000 iu EPO tonight. Will get a CBC done in the morning.

Threshold 800s tomorrow.

Attachments

• 7E71C1D8-3AEF-4C9E-B4AC-A454502E487A.png
    7E71C1D8-3AEF-4C9E-B4AC-A454502E487A.png
    50 KB · Views: 3
Do you put these workouts together yourself?
Sorry man missed your question

Jeff Nichols from Performance First for most of my programming.

Sincerely some of the best programming out there:

Thursday

Sprints
1 Hour Deep Tissue
10 Sauna
30 Incline Walk
10 Stretch
@5 Min Mile Pace
2x100
2x200
2x300
@Variables
2x200@4:30
2x200@4:00
2x200@3:45

Various gait analysis runs

Afternoon Session
1 Hour Recumbent Bike
Mobility Session

Notes: Got bloods done this morning, will have tomorrow morning and post up.

Some gait issues here

@SOUR DIESEL you sure this stuff is only 100mg/ml ? Haha
^^^lol ..welllll 🙄

in truth our products are made with 10% extra RA.WS to ensure potency
(..many AnaSci tests reflect this)

..in the case of GHB that's only a mere 10mg ..so not too bad

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^^got to tell you brother this thread is fascinating

..your reactions to these AAS ..coupled together with your training is very interesting

..i'm beyond intrigued to see what you can get that 1-mile time down to ..& what your corresponding weight will be

Hematocrit of 56.3

Bloods taken on June 30, 3,000 IU taken the night of June 29th and morning of 27th.

Taking another 3,000 tonight which should elicit my peak hematocrit. Bloods again tomorrow morning.

Attachments

• B5DBD2AF-E2C2-41A3-9D24-6A8FDE095298.jpeg
    B5DBD2AF-E2C2-41A3-9D24-6A8FDE095298.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 10
Hematocrit of 56.3

Bloods taken on June 30, 3,000 IU taken the night of June 29th and morning of 27th.

Taking another 3,000 tonight which should elicit my peak hematocrit. Bloods again tomorrow morning.
are you still running DHB ?

Unfortunately had to drop it - heart rate was sporadic at best
havent outright dropped myself.. but dropped the dose yesterday.. woke up late night with elevated hr.. took a scoop of l-theanine, knocked it back down.
just finished a 5k... took about 2miles for my HR to settle into a groove.

Gonna chill for two more weeks at 200test 400eq on the anabolics side then add in 200 masteron. Never ran it before so a bit curious.

Gonna chill for two more weeks at 200test 400eq on the anabolics side then add in 200 masteron. Never ran it before so a bit curious.
This was my favorite before bold started giving me anxiety. I'd start the Mast at 100mg for 2 weeks. 200mg off the bat makes me cramp.

Any idea what’s causing the cramp?
Mast dries you and can throw off electrolytes I see you're on GH so you might not notice much. Since GH holds electrolytes in muscle. Depending on how hot the environment is.

150mm test,bold,mast is a popular MMA stack. I just like to ease into the mast

150mm test,bold,mast is a popular MMA stack. I just like to ease into the mast
I’ve never come across this on my side - 150EQ guys are getting a response from?

For the masteron is there a strength component to such a low dosage?

Kinda scratching my head like hmmmmm

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity