YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

16 Weeks - Human Performance Optimization (200 Test, 400 EQ, 200+ DHB, EPO, GH, IGF)

I’ve never come across this on my side - 150EQ guys are getting a response from?

For the masteron is there a strength component to such a low dosage?

Kinda scratching my head like hmmmmmThe EQ they're getting a bit of boost in endurance. The Mast gives some endurance (mostly lack of feeling fatigue) these guys fight under 175lbs so you'll do best with more.

I’ve never come across this on my side - 150EQ guys are getting a response from?

For the masteron is there a strength component to such a low dosage?

Kinda scratching my head like hmmmmm
It's mostly the lighter weight guys go that low. Mast does give strength and some endurance. Mostly drive in my experience you feel less fatigue. At your weight you'll want more. I'm 180ish and I start around there and work up to more. Too bad DHB didn't work. I'm probably going to try primo in place of EQ, if that doesn't work well...go back on meds.

It's mostly the lighter weight guys go that low. Mast does give strength and some endurance. Mostly drive in my experience you feel less fatigue. At your weight you'll want more. I'm 180ish and I start around there and work up to more. Too bad DHB didn't work. I'm probably going to try primo in place of EQ, if that doesn't work well...go back on meds.
Best performance based cycle I’ve ran was

200 test, 800eq, 300 primo all from @SOUR DIESEL

Will say though it destroyed my sex drive. No performance issues just my wife was complaining a bit. 50mg anavar on sluggish days / needing a bit of help with recovery.

For work capacity it doesn’t get better than that - no change to heart rate, no bloat, clean labs.

Will say though it destroyed my sex drive. No performance issues just my wife was complaining a bit. 50mg anavar on sluggish days / needing a bit of help with recovery.

For work capacity it doesn’t get better than that - no change to heart rate, no bloat, clean labs.

Nice. I'm thinking to do 200 test 200 mast and 4-600 primo. Some epo and in a few months I might have some ITPP (if you haven't already heard about it check it out, RBC hold up to 30% more oxygen)

Training Update

Friday the 1st
Durability
10 Sauna
30 Elliptical
4x 35 leg raises + 10 SLDL at body weight stretch
NOT a circuit day
7x7 Seated Cable Rows
5x10 jumping pull ups to 8 second negative + 10 banded pull ups + 20 banded pull ups
5x20 C2 rower 100% effort + 10 banded seated pulls hard hold contraction

Swim
3x75 (kick,drill,swim)
5x(50) 25 dolphin to 25 freestyle
5x50 dolphin to freestyle
2x200 CSS
8x50 Breath Cadence Freestyle (2,4,6,6,4,8,6,8)

Saturday the 2nd
Sprints
10 Sauna
20 Incline Walk
Mobility/Stretch
2x30 Seconds @5 + 30 seconds @5:40
2x30 seconds @4:30 + 30 seconds @5 + 30 seconds @5:40
2x45 seconds@4 + 45 seconds @5
3x60 seconds @6:30 Gait correction

Durability
10 Sauna
45 Elliptical
5x20 Perfect form sit ups
4x15 Single leg SLDL + 25 tib raises + 20 calf raises
4x20 Single leg leg extensions + 2 second pause at top
4x4 Jump Squats @405 - 45 second rest
4x5 TRX Jump squats +TRX rows to failure
4x10 FULL range of motion leg press

NOTES:
Dropping EPO to 500units administered daily
With the DHB out of my system I have a pretty big drop in strength

Nice. I'm thinking to do 200 test 200 mast and 4-600 primo. Some epo and in a few months I might have some ITPP (if you haven't already heard about it check it out, RBC hold up to 30% more oxygen)
You do anything to combat low sex drive when running these compounds and relatively low test dosages?

did that combo wreck your estrogen levels you recall?

ITPP, interesting I remember reading a few studies on that compound. Have you or anyone in your circle try it?

Unfortuantely the male blood panel I do doesn't monitor my estrogen and I frequently forget to ask for it. Let me see if I can dig up some old bloods - checking now. Joints felt fine just legit ZERO sex drive so I want to say yes...

Found em

Cholesterol 195 <200
Triglycerides 76 <150
HDL 47 >39
LDL 131 <100
PSA 0.77 <3.55
Estradiol 28.7 <60.7
T4 1.7 0.80-1.90
Test 1,922
SHBG 43.5
Free Test 484.7

ITPP, interesting I remember reading a few studies on that compound. Have you or anyone in your circle try it?
Yes, I love the stuff. Lungs for days. Combined with EPO endurance is insane.

Question for you on swimming.

We went to the pool yesterday. I was a good swimmer as a child but haven't tried to swim in 20 years and was utterly shocked at how bad I was. I'm 6', 252lbs. and will probably be 290+ by the end of this year.

I did a cannonball off the diving board into the 12ft end, did a big stroke to get moving up, but I had no momentum - as soon as my arms stopped moving I stopped moving. I also couldn't float on my back - I think it's due to not being able to keep my legs elevated enough (I have huge thighs).

I won't be doing any serious swimming but it caught me off guard and I definitely couldn't move like I'd want to in an emergency situation. Any recommendations other than practice? Does the size and density of being so big just make swimming inherently harder?

Question for you on swimming.

We went to the pool yesterday. I was a good swimmer as a child but haven't tried to swim in 20 years and was utterly shocked at how bad I was. I'm 6', 252lbs. and will probably be 290+ by the end of this year.

I did a cannonball off the diving board into the 12ft end, did a big stroke to get moving up, but I had no momentum - as soon as my arms stopped moving I stopped moving. I also couldn't float on my back - I think it's due to not being able to keep my legs elevated enough (I have huge thighs).

I won't be doing any serious swimming but it caught me off guard and I definitely couldn't move like I'd want to in an emergency situation. Any recommendations other than practice? Does the size and density of being so big just make swimming inherently harder?

Just time in a pool man and kinesthetic awareness of yourself in the water. Not intended to come off as rude: but keep in mind you had a singular session in the pool after quite sometime it sounds like - definitely don't attribute anything to your size/amount of mass you are carrying.

I have multiple friends that left our community in the military - got into bodybuilding/power lifting and are now walking around at your size that still can swim like a fish. Eddie Hall can still crush laps in a pool at his size.

Think of yourself floating like a child's seesaw, fill your lungs with air this becomes your fulcrum point and you remain positively buoyant. Then minor things such as the activation of hip flexors, being completely relaxed, managing how much you inhale/exhale to maintain buoyancy.

Without a doubt being a larger human adds a level of complexity to swimming; largest one for new swimmers is being horizontal and the affect therein on your blood pressure. That gravitational affect of standing on two feet vs. horizontal doesn't seem like it would matter but it does. Best practice in all sincerity to get good at swimming and fast - fins (I recommend Arena Powerfin Pros - NOT all fins are created equal). Fins allow you to build the hip/posterior chain strength for swimming (stabilizing muscles etc) through larger displacement of water. Also with the added positive buoyancy so far away from the fulcrum point they will place you in perfect horizontal alignment allowing you to focus on your stroke/catch.

Fins + a kick board are the two greatest training tools out there. I start every pool session w/ 3x 75 Kick/Drill/Swims. Focusing on the small things and getting it right allows me to do whatever I want in the pool. If swimming freestyle don your fins, mask and kick board. First lap (25m or yards) will just be you holding your kick board far out in front of you and controlled kicks with your fins. Other side of the pool drop the kick board. A free style drill of your choice I recommend the 6 3 6 drill to new swimmers (
) then the last 25 just a light casual swim to the other side.

Hope that helps - definitely don't jump to conclusions. Water sports are inherently complex but all based upon a set of fundamentals that apply to all regardless of size.

Update

July 3rd
Durability
10 Sauna
30 Elliptical
4x 10 Ab Pikes + 15 Single Leg Elevated Step Downs + 10 Body Weight SLDL
10 Rounds
40 Push Ups as fast/explosive as possible + 15 elevated push ups + 10 reverse Nordics
8 Rounds
10 Banded Oblique Twists per side + 10 supine med ball toss to catch
5 Rounds
Bench dips to failure + banded resisted push ups to failure, single arm tricep extensions x 20

July 4th - OFF
Felt a bit ran into the round - popped a 50mg Anavar to help w/ recovery for the day

July 5th
Sprints
1 Hour Deep Tissue Massage
10 Sauna
35 Incline Walk
2x30 seconds @5
2x30 seconds @4:30
2x30 seconds @4
2x30 seconds @4 + 30 seconds @4:30
3x90 seconds @6:30 Gait Work

Swim
3x75 K/D/S
6x50 Breath Interval Freestyle
(2,4,4,6,2,8)
4x25 Dolphin
2x100 Free Style
5x100 CSS
4x25 Underwaters

NOTES
DHB is out of my system - I can tell my recovery time is slowing down a bit. Feel consistently worn out.
Blood pressure is unusually high and resting heart rate is 3-4 beats faster at night even on low load days.
Anavar administered on the 4th at 10AM, had the most gnarly pump in my calves the following day and a flat range day at work. Had to bring out the thera gun to get my forearm to unlock up.
Weight 217 after my swim - heaviest I have been in a minute.
Dropping EPO dosage to 500 units administered in the morning w/ my 2IU GH

NOTES
DHB is out of my system - I can tell my recovery time is slowing down a bit. Feel consistently worn out.
Worn out muscularly (as in being sore much more often) or energetically as well?
Blood pressure is unusually high and resting heart rate is 3-4 beats faster at night even on low load days.
Would you potentially attribute this to being overworked/not fully recovered?
Anavar administered on the 4th at 10AM, had the most gnarly pump in my calves the following day and a flat range day at work. Had to bring out the thera gun to get my forearm to unlock up.
Weight 217 after my swim - heaviest I have been in a minute.
Dropping EPO dosage to 500 units administered in the morning w/ my 2IU GH
How many units of EPO have you used during this cycle thus far?

Worn out muscularly (as in being sore much more often) or energetically as well?

Would you potentially attribute this to being overworked/not fully recovered?

How many units of EPO have you used during this cycle thus far?

Bit of both honestly - calves/soleus and back are needing some some and care. Definitely a CNS wear and tear affect as well. In all sincerity I don't know though - I was honestly feeling as though my training volume isn't nearly as high as it has been in the past.

As far as how much EPO - in all sincerity no idea.

July 6th Training

Durability - Shoulder De-Load Day
10 Sauna
30 Elliptical
Mobility Warm Up - 4 Rounds
15 Band Pulls to hold/hard contraction - 10 Ab Pikes - 10 Oblique Band Twists Per Side - 10 Single Leg Step Downs Per Side - 10 Body Weight SLDL to walk out
Core Activation
4x30 Perfect Form Sit Ups + 15 Supermans

Press Circuit - 4 Rounds
Barbell Push Jerk - 5 Reps
Banded Pull Ups - 10 Reps
Banded Pull Ups - 20 Reps
Dynamic Barbell High Pulls - 5 Reps
DB Swinging Push Press - 5 Reps

Swim
3x75 (Kick, Drill, Swim)
5x100 Free Style
1x200 CSS
2x100 CSS
4x50 Free Style
1x100 CSS

NOTES
Blood Pressure has remained high all day and HR spiked on swim, not nearly as bad as yesterday though.
Weight was 216 today - Ate a metric tonne of french fries yesterday so was a bloated fucker today
Jumping into a swim event the 13/14th with the boys so will try and get down to 210. I feel remarkably different at 205 vs. 210 vs. anything over 212.

Update for Thursday

Morning zoom call that wouldn’t end
1 Hour Recumbent Bike

Sprints
10 Sauna
30 Incline Walk
10 Stretch/Mobility
16x30 Seconds
4@5, 4@4:30, 4@4, 4@3:30

One hour massage + Nap

Durability Session
10 Sauna
30 Elliptical
Mobility Warm Up - 4 Rounds
8 front foot elevated split squats, 15 back pulls to hard contraction (banded), 10 Ab Pikes, 50 Penguins, 10 SLDL body weight to walk out
Dynamic Pull circuit 4 rounds
Hex bar deads - 6 reps
Banded pull ups - 20 reps
TRX rows - 20 reps
Explosive band pulls - 12 reps

Murder session 5 rounds
20 seconds max effort air assault bike + 20 seconds c2 rower 30 seconds rest

NOTES - I have taken 1,000 IU every morning now for a week. Did morning bloods today to see how my hematocrit is. Will post as soon as I get.

Also heading out of town for a week for a work function, will be using it as a deload week essentially. Also taking a week break from EPO to see how long the residual effects are.

Extremely interesting log, thank you for sharing! On your gait analysis, what issues did you see? I don't have the eye for that kind of thing.

How often do you work up heavier on bench/squat/deadlift to maintain your strength, or are you able to maintain your 600lb squat and dead without much heavier training? If you don't mind saying, what are your PR numbers on squats and dl when you focused more on strength?

Extremely interesting log, thank you for sharing! On your gait analysis, what issues did you see? I don't have the eye for that kind of thing.

How often do you work up heavier on bench/squat/deadlift to maintain your strength, or are you able to maintain your 600lb squat and dead without much heavier training? If you don't mind saying, what are your PR numbers on squats and dl when you focused more on strength?
Afternoon Nate -

For a gait analysis we really need a 360 degree field to asses the run - but an easy way to do yourself...

Record from behind where you can see your foot strike. Identify with each foot exactly where you are striking, fore foot, mid foot, heel etc. Then are you crossing your center line while running? I tend to cross with my right foot not left - this will pull more on your hip flexors/IT band making you more prone to injuries etc. After this take a look at your lumbar/thoracic area - Is it straight up and down with a slight forward cant? Lately I have developed a slight right lean. Then we have the actual distance per step - granted when you are sprinting you will reach forwards of your mass but for casual jogs you want your foot to land directly under your center of mass.

Hope that helps mate.

For strength development I do not train heavy any more to be frank. That starts getting into the weeds a bit and would require a substantial amount of data to be posted. I am huge on bands and accelerators. IE hex bar deads wrap a band around each side, stand on said band, and perform the exercise. Allows you to "simulate" the heavier load without having to over tax the system getting it off the ground. This as been huge for me regarding maintaining my strength and allowing for more volume. Also I know for instance if I can move at X rate over 0.25 seconds it is akin to moving this much raw weight for a PR. As long as I do not dip below that I am good to go. On occasion I will dip below - I notice however when I do my prevalance of injuries and general pain increases substantially.

Updates
Back in town as of last night - crushed some ridiculous swims. Home chilling today and getting some stuff ironed out. I was supposed to do bloods before leaving but completely spaced. Going to go one more week off of EPO and start back up next Monday after fresh bloods.

Might go back to the drawing board a little bit and abandon the log. Right now unsure of the direction I want to go with my training. Have some stuff going on in my "professional" life that I am not too keen on and am looking for a bit of a change.

Wanted some feedback

Going to prep for Hyrox Dallas November the 19th.

Bit worn out and going to get into a de-load phase for 10-12 weeks.

Looking at trying out 200 test, 400 EQ, 400 masteron, 2iu GH.

Runs will go back to long slow distance with a bit of a build up.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131