advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

$16/Workout....is this the greatest marketing/scam in bodybuilding?

Any one looking for a miracle in this sport is going to find a dead end, even if its in the form of results...

lol thats tnation for ya

lol thats tnation for ya

They used to have quality articles and somewhat intelligent guys on their forums, and this guy Christian T actually wrote some decent books. For one reason or another, they chose to turn their site into a big Biotest (I think that's the T-Nation brand) scheme; right out of the MuscleTech playbook - passing their nonsense off as science to sell bottles of pills. Sellouts, I stopped checking their page right around the time every halfway decent article ended in a "and to accomplish everything we just told you, you'll need A B and C." ...the most unfortunate thing about all of it is, is that it works.

is anyone actually believing that CT is all natural? doesnt look like it to me

is anyone actually believing that CT is all natural? doesnt look like it to me

I never thought he "looked" nattie, but that's his business I suppose. On a site like T-Nation, however, it doesn't surprise me they wouldn't allow him to talk straight about the subject - as they've got a large quantity of younger readers and newbies (a higher percentage than PM, for example). They used to have legit articles about synthetic testosterone and it's derivatives, but they shyed away from that ...right about the time they decided to sell their soul to Biotest. Not that I'm bitter or anything ;).

I used to be a tnation follower

Until a few years ago they were the place to get cutting edge information on training and nutrition. Just like everyone they sold out to promote the bottom line. I still read all the articles but the followers over there are horrible. If you post against some of the authors everyone flames you regardless if you have a valid point or not.

Professor x is one of the few people there that fights the system and wins. Read the forums and see what the people argue about and you will laugh your asses off. everyone has a over 400 bench over 600 deadlift and 500 lb squats. At my gym there are only a handful of us that can deadlift over 500 and bench over 400.

Tmuscle sucks

I Used to Read their articles but i realized that the stuff they write is written like a big Marketing Sales pitch. And the articles from TC are entertaining sometimes but lately completely boring, off-topic and psych dumbass babble. Plus that Guy falls himself a Bodybuilder. Anybody who has Seen a pic of the Guy knows that He is a total joke. And As far As the readers of tmuscle are concerned, they are Young Guys who have just discovered the Term "weights" and Talk like it too.

Heard their products are Decent but Way overpriced. As far As their Training Philosophy or better put Religion goes, i think their Terms "anaconda" and "i'bodybuilder" say it all: Marketing gimmick BS.

i use aloit of their supplements but i ceratinly won't be paying that kind of number for ANY dietary supplement. Yes the sheeple factor there is beyond ridiculous, a guy post a pretty basic question "ok if everyone is gaining 20 pounds of new muscle on this protocol so rapidly umm could we see teh pics?" seems pretty damn reasonable...and the sheeple attack him. I tried to post a response bascially stating that i am a huge fan of some of their supps but for $350 a month crap i can take test/gh/slin/t3 for the same money and actually crate some new tissue...they didn't even put the post up...and like i said i have spent nearly 20k on their stuff over teh years. There is a HUGE amount of post editing that goes on ther including PM's...sad really. I will say this i skeptically tried the surge workout fuel and that stuff really does kick ass. i also use their flameout fish oil because they are about the only company that has the DHA/EPA ratio right. But NO i can;t for one second support this marketing campaign and i think it will COST them more customers than it gains them.

i use aloit of their supplements but i ceratinly won't be paying that kind of number for ANY dietary supplement. Yes the sheeple factor there is beyond ridiculous, a guy post a pretty basic question "ok if everyone is gaining 20 pounds of new muscle on this protocol so rapidly umm could we see teh pics?" seems pretty damn reasonable...and the sheeple attack him. I tried to post a response bascially stating that i am a huge fan of some of their supps but for $350 a month crap i can take test/gh/slin/t3 for the same money and actually crate some new tissue...they didn't even put the post up...and like i said i have spent nearly 20k on their stuff over teh years. There is a HUGE amount of post editing that goes on ther including PM's...sad really. I will say this i skeptically tried the surge workout fuel and that stuff really does kick ass. i also use their flameout fish oil because they are about the only company that has the DHA/EPA ratio right. But NO i can;t for one second support this marketing campaign and i think it will COST them more customers than it gains them.

20k??? Damn brother, you're Biotest's best customer. I agree with you, they actually do make decent products, hot-rox have never let me down. This is greatest hypocracy in my opinion, though - when companies KNOW their shit because they have legit, intelligent people that run it, like Christian T and the other strength coaches. But it disturbs a great deal me when they use their good reputation and knowledge of physiology, exercise science, and nutrition to pimp their fucking supplements. They do our lifestyle and community a huge disservice in the name of greed. I've always lived by the philosophy that there is a happy middle where you can stay honest and still make a buck. Maybe I'm too optimistic.

i havent been to tnation in a while. but when i got the email about the new protocol..i just laughed and remembered why i dont go threre anymore..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear