over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

16 Year Old Bodybuilder Manny Drexler

He's 16, not like 13 or 14, so to me not that impressive. I was much stronger then him already by 16 as I discovered weights by age 14. He's got great structure and form for sure and a good frame to build on, but not much mass at all. Just a wirery muscularly defined kid. My friends and I were much more built and strong than him by his age growing up. Still much more impressive than most Xbox, Facebook, instgram Justin bieber wannabe's these days.

pics or stfu

x2

This kid is small but looks fantastic. Great form too. I barely see any freaky 16year old's but on here everyone seems to be a freak at 16 :rolleyes: The same guys also know someone who is 230 and 6% completely natural and barely lifts. Yes he wouldn't look half as impressive less lean but how many 16 years olds get in that condition in the first place. Everyone has pics of themselves so post the pic. If you did then great and we will say so if not your just another guy with a cool story!

pics or stfu

Lol really?! I gotta agree with Dale here, the kid is 16 and looks like he’s 140 lbs here.

I am NOT discrediting him at all to be clear. My room mate is a HS football coach and the one time l went to workout with him there were plenty of kids his size and bigger.

The kids condition was very impressive but even at his age (his IG says 17) he is not “big”.

Lol really?! I gotta agree with Dale here, the kid is 16 and looks like he’s 140 lbs here.

I am NOT discrediting him at all to be clear. My room mate is a HS football coach and the one time l went to workout with him there were plenty of kids his size and bigger.

The kids condition was very impressive but even at his age (his IG says 17) he is not “big”.

I agree. He is very small. I don't think he is overly impressive apart from is condition. It definitely doesn't warrant a you-tube video about him as there are many young guys with great physiques and 30 pounds heavier than him. But I really want to see what Dale looked like at 16. It would be great if he looked better but so often the guys who go on about stuff never back up their claims.

I agree. He is very small. I don't think he is overly impressive apart from is condition. It definitely doesn't warrant a you-tube video about him as there are many young guys with great physiques and 30 pounds heavier than him. But I really want to see what Dale looked like at 16. It would be great if he looked better but so often the guys who go on about stuff never back up their claims.

Very fair. I myself was much bigger than him at that age. My only “stat” I remember was flat benching 265 x 2.... I was bigger/stronger BUT I was also fat as shit and probably weighed just as much as my bench.

As I said earlier....I was impressed. At 16 I looked like a stick figure drawing a 5 year old would make.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

As I said earlier....I was impressed. At 16 I looked like a stick figure drawing a 5 year old would make.

I was a chubby 215 pounds dude with a pink face playing basketball and thinking about joining a gym. First time I had a M&F magazine in my hands with Mike Quinn on the cover.

I never implied "better" just a heck of a lot more built and stronger. Hell I was benching close to 300 by age 16. I was not as cut as this kid though, but still fairly low BF. I lifted for football, not bodybuilding. This kid struggles with a pair of 50lbs dumbells on bench. I was doing warmup military presses with that at 16. I am not discrediting this kid at all. I am saying he's very small and low BF, but not that impressive size wise for a 16 year old.

I never implied "better" just a heck of a lot more built and stronger. Hell I was benching close to 300 by age 16. I was not as cut as this kid though, but still fairly low BF. I lifted for football, not bodybuilding. This kid struggles with a pair of 50lbs dumbells on bench. I was doing warmup military presses with that at 16. I am not discrediting this kid at all. I am saying he's very small and low BF, but not that impressive size wise for a 16 year old.

any evidence whatsoever to back this up or you still just talking...

My youngest just turned 16. He is 6ft tall about 170lbs. Not nearly as ripped, but huge compared to this kid.

The kid isn't huge by any means, but he looks more like a bodybuilder than many of us.

When I see older pictures of pros as youngsters, they looked more like this than they were huge. He's got a good base, I think.

So are you going to post pics?

Most 16 year olds are much bigger than this kid. Kids who have never lifted a weight in their life are bigger than him. I see 16 year olds taller than me and I am 6ft 2. Lot's of well built kids these days as well. He is small. In a t-shirt this kid would look like a very small and skinny teenager. It's not about that though.

I just don't get it sometimes. If I were to post in reply to a vid of this kid stating I was well more built than him at his age and he is small I would automatically post a pic. It's not just about proof it's just the obvious thing to do. Maybe that is just me. As I mentioned it's not like I am thinking that is impossible. Just post a pic and show us.

So are you going to post pics?

Most 16 year olds are much bigger than this kid. Kids who have never lifted a weight in their life are bigger than him. I see 16 year olds taller than me and I am 6ft 2. Lot's of well built kids these days as well. He is small. In a t-shirt this kid would look like a very small and skinny teenager. It's not about that though.

I just don't get it sometimes. If I were to post in reply to a vid of this kid stating I was well more built than him at his age and he is small I would automatically post a pic. It's not just about proof it's just the obvious thing to do. Maybe that is just me. As I mentioned it's not like I am thinking that is impossible. Just post a pic and show us.

I'm 50 years old man. We didn't have iPhones back then and I do not have photos of myself laying around from 34 years ago. lol. I wasn't knocking this kid, just saying other than his extremely obvious low body fat, he's not that built as implied in the video, for a 16 year old. Most of us made drastic changes from like 13-16. I was a wire skinny kid at 14. I admired Arnold back then and discovered weights and protein at age 14 and by the time I was 16, I put on some serious mass. Lot of my friends that I played sports with during that time did as well. I'm not trying to discredit anyone. I was merely making a point, not bragging.

And I'll to that, I would love to be at his body fat percentage today. So for that, many kudos. It takes dedication at his age with all the outside factors and influences to adhere to the diet he must to stay that lean. He obviously has the mind, discipline and will power to go far.

Last edited:
The kid might not be a genetic freak but he's laying down a very solid foundation.

To me it just looks like he is a late bloomer and really has not hit puberty full blast. Should be very soon though. If you look at the pictures on that page I posted he looks a bit bigger and mature at age 17. Still really small though.

**broken link removed**

16 year old Lee Priest :eek::(

If it's meant to be, it'll show.

P.S- This isn't a knock on the kid. He looks great, and has learned work ethic which is far more important in this sport long term. Just an illustration of what elite genetics are. I think Lee might even be 15 in this picture.

Last edited:
**broken link removed**

16 year old Lee Priest :eek::(

If it's meant to be, it'll show.

P.S- This isn't a knock on the kid. He looks great, and has learned work ethic which is far more important in this sport long term. Just an illustration of what elite genetics are. I think Lee might even be 15 in this picture.
I remember seeing this pic a long time ago and just couldn't get it. At that age with that type of muscle maturity.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity