over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

16 Years old Looking to compete in 2 years

Stato11

Registered
im 16 years old, im trying to improve my overall body size at the moment. My current stats at the moment are:

140lbs
5ft10
Ive been lifting for 8months but nothing serious and ive been playing around with training programmes and havent been sticking to anything specific.
im at around 12% bodyfat maybe a little lower.

My current diet is anything that i really want to eat but i am focusing on eating alot more food and have had some advice to not focus on specific diet but just to eat as much food as a possibly can and focus on gaining size, and lifting heavy.

I wont post any pictures yet because im a little embaressed, and judging by the size of the guys on here i look like a fucking twig.

I am looking to compete in the NABBA show in 2015, obviously im not going to use any anabolics for a long time. but i will use any supplements people will recomend. Im serious about my bodybuilding and enjoy it a lot.

I hope to make a good impression at my first show and have heard a lot from one of the memebers on this site about how i should go about my training. but was just looking for other opinions.

Thanks a lot guys

Ben :)

No offense but a 16yr old has no business being on this board. It is a very advanced forum meant for adults and full of information that you won't need to know for a long time. There is plenty of beginner info elsewhere that will help you get started.

im 16 years old, im trying to improve my overall body size at the moment. My current stats at the moment are:

140lbs
5ft10
Ive been lifting for 8months but nothing serious and ive been playing around with training programmes and havent been sticking to anything specific.

My current diet is anything that i really want to eat but i am focusing on eating alot more food and have had some advice to not focus on specific diet but just to eat as much food as a possibly can and focus on gaining size, and lifting heavy.

I wont post any pictures yet because im a little embaressed, and judging by the size of the guys on here i look like a fucking twig.

I am looking to compete in the NABBA show in 2015, obviously im not going to use any anabolics for a long time. but i will use any supplements people will recomend. Im serious about my bodybuilding and enjoy it a lot.

I hope to make a good impression at my first show and have heard a lot from one of the memebers on this site about how i should go about my training. but was just looking for other opinions.

Thanks a lot guys

Ben :)

Pics?

Please do not come back to this board for at least 5 years, for your own good. It will just lead to you doing stuff you shouldn't be doing, too young.

Go to bb.com, AM.com, or one of those boards. Lot more retards over there, but at least you won't be tempted as much...

Honestly man, just train hard for a few more years. Im in the same boat as you, I'm only 19 and I feel like I was 16 just yesterday, and I know the temptation to try and find a shortcut but the longer you do this the more you will realize there really aren't any. PM me if you need advice on anything.

repost in the beginners forum. you will get much better guidance there.

I wont tell yo to go anywhere else because your going to do what you want to do but please DO NOT START ANABOLICS just because you read about it here. You may find you do not need them for what your looking for and your still surging with plenty of test due to age. As far as supplements to be honest your best friend will be good calorie dense foods NO junk food but complex carbs good fats and protein.

Stay basic my friend, lift like a powerlifter for right now and eat, eat, sleep and most of all do good in school!!!!!

I dont want to start anabolics untill i am at least 19-21 years old, all i wanted was a bit of advice for some of my training and my diet, and some advice on how to take supplements like creatine and glutamine etc.

I was hoping you could give me some advice, so that i dont make mistakes at a young age. Im still learning about how my body works and what is the best way that it grows.

but all i wanted was a little advice, i have no interest in anabolics, peptides or growth hormone whilst i am at this age, im merely interested in the important parts of bodybuilding such as diet and training, and did not want to be kicked of this board merely because i am young :)

My advice is #1 no steroids at your age.
All the guys here or that care anything at all about you will tell you the same.
Look up and read posts By Shelby. He is a pro.bb and also trains natural athletes. He would be a good smart guy to get you in the rite direction. Even if just what to read or where to look on how to eat and train properly.

The best information one could give you is start in the beginner section and just read and use the search function here and read up on everything you can that concerns diet and lifting. In fact, you would be doing yourself a great service if you could afford to hire one of the many qualified trainers here...Shelby, Phil, etc...There are many! Any of these individuals will share the type of knowledge with you that you won't be able to decipher from any bodybuilding magazine!! Best of luck!!

All the guys here or that care anything at all about you will tell you the same.
Look up and read posts By Shelby. He is a pro.bb and also trains natural athletes. He would be a good smart guy to get you in the rite direction. Even if just what to read or where to look on how to eat and train properly.

I dont want to use steroids for a while, and unfortunatly i dont have enough money to pay for shelby, though his training and methods do seem to get results.

may i will be able to afford him in a few years time. thankyou for the help though :)

I dont want to start anabolics untill i am at least 19-21 years old, all i wanted was a bit of advice for some of my training and my diet, and some advice on how to take supplements like creatine and glutamine etc.

I was hoping you could give me some advice, so that i dont make mistakes at a young age. Im still learning about how my body works and what is the best way that it grows.

but all i wanted was a little advice, i have no interest in anabolics, peptides or growth hormone whilst i am at this age, im merely interested in the important parts of bodybuilding such as diet and training, and did not want to be kicked of this board merely because i am young :)

You might say you don't want to use them, but being constantly surrounded by them on this forum is going to wear on you. Trust me.

Do what you wish though. I can almost guarantee that if you stay here, you will start anabolics too early. Maybe you have some iron will though lol.

I dont want to use steroids for a while, and unfortunatly i dont have enough money to pay for shelby, though his training and methods do seem to get results.

may i will be able to afford him in a few years time. thankyou for the help though :)

Reach out to Phil...I think you'll be surprised! Just let him know that you're not interested in gear at this point!!

Or the Mountain Dog Website may be the best choice for him?
I think it is very affordable and Id bet FULL of Knowledge.
Not sure if there is an age limit or not. Here I think there is? Im checking with The owner on it.

Ill look for a link and try to direct you there young Stato

Take it from someone who was in your position at 17 on another forum and started using steroids too early, and go to bodybuilding.com or tnation. There is a ton of good training info on tnation from Shelby, John Meadows, Christian Thibaudeau etc...
Not that there isn't great info on this board, but believe me, just reading through posts on here will make it hard to make the best decisions.
Feel free to PM me and I can send you some great articles to get you headed in the right direction.

Wellcome
U seem like a person that has his head screwwed on right and not about to make any poor choices.
I say learn and read EVERYTHING do the research as said alot on here. get honest answers to your questions. pay attention to what these guys say there are members here with problems that stem from aas useage and are looking for advice too dont let that be you.
I say glad to have ya aboard.
The more education you have on a subject the better the choices you will make.
Yes this is a hardcore BB site but that doesnt meen that AAS is the only topic covered here and I can see by your post that this is not the only thing you came here for.
So I hope that my fellow brothas wellcome 1 more and facts and experiences good or bad are shared.

Peace

I know the temptation to try and find a shortcut but the longer you do this the more you will realize there really aren't any.

but please DO NOT START ANABOLICS just because you read about it here.

I think you guys jumped the gun a bit.....

140lbs
5ft10

I am looking to compete in the NABBA show in 2015, obviously im not going to use any anabolics for a long time.

As a few others said, get yourself a good trainer and start there. Don't go to BB.com, that place is terrible and all they do is try to sell you worthless supplements.
I am going to PM you a link to a great site that is full of information for AAS free lifters, especially teens.
If you get a good trainer, you'll be making crazy gains naturally for a long time. You'll be glad you learned to be flawless with your diet and training in a few years, because when you eventually do hit AAS, you are going to blow right past the guys that jumped on early with no real training experience.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws