over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

160/90 while on cycle.

What is your RBC? Test as other substances will raise your RBC which in turns thickens your blood which will then raise your BP. High BP runs in my family which I also got. I take Anapro but also give blood every few months. I get hooked up to a machine called Alec which takes out double the red blood cells and returns the plasma. My bp is now 140/80 sometimes 140/70.

A few thoughts:
- how's your estro control? Sometimes bp rises via fluid retention.
- if you have to, cut back on doses and get back to normal range.
- there are other things you can do in place of the extra test ... gh, peptides, etc.

Put your health first.

Last edited:
Not to freak you out or anything, but read the tread posted by Mikevegas the other day on "AAS use and blood clotting". It contains some good information regarding BP, RBC, etc. Also, like Cornelius said make sure you are using the BP cuff correctly. If it is too tight on your bicep you will get a false reading. You can try your forearm, too

Read that thread if you want to learn more about what RBC is and why Deca equals extreme BP. It will also give you solid ways to reduce BP.

Please don't mess with your blood pressure

Your blood pressure was were mine was when I got my stroke.Steady at 155-60 over 95.You might feel O.K. like I did then bam! right side paraliysis. I was
at the end of my cycle when I got the stroke and lost everything I worked so hard for cause I could not lift and was at the end of a cycle. Mikevegas and Maldolf theory about bloodclot could be the reason why I had my stroke. If you like lifting heavy and have a high stress job that could make it worst. Studies have shown that stress hardend the artery walls and if hypercoagable bloodclot is in your gentitics then that could make it worst. I thought it was o.k. because when I read threads about other lifters who's blood pressure was higher than mine than i didnt think anything of it about my bp. I remember mine wouldn't go down on medication too (40 mg lisinopril)So please take care of that blood pressure first.

I have only been taking 12.5 mg exemestane daily' but only when i get sensetive.. Trying not to block estrogen while bulking.. also take 25proviron daily.defently holding water in muscle but not sub-q..been on 2-6iu hgh for over a yr with great results. Plan on giving blood the 1st of the mnth .RBC is 6.01 / hgb at 18.5 / hct 52.2...everything else in normal ranges except wbc was 13? developed a cold a wk after the test and prior i was on 50 dbol x 30 days..Maybe ill up my linsopril give blood and recheck..

Prior i was also taking that dk rage supp with that epo tech..Not something i probably needed while on.. taking aspirin fish oils coq10 vita e and resveretrol from top notch co. for complete absorbtion . with my multis.

I have only been taking 12.5 mg exemestane daily' but only when i get sensetive.. Trying not to block estrogen while bulking.. also take 25proviron daily.defently holding water in muscle but not sub-q..been on 2-6iu hgh for over a yr with great results. Plan on giving blood the 1st of the mnth .RBC is 6.01 / hgb at 18.5 / hct 52.2...everything else in normal ranges except wbc was 13? developed a cold a wk after the test and prior i was on 50 dbol x 30 days..Maybe ill up my linsopril give blood and recheck..

One thought ... there is no reason to be holding water here. People worry about anti-estrogens because they don't want to suppress igf-1. My question is: if you are taking hgh and have plenty of igf-1, why put up with estro symptoms at all? Why not knock E2 down to 20?

Your hct is too high. Need to do something about it.

One thought ... there is no reason to be holding water here. People worry about anti-estrogens because they don't want to suppress igf-1. My question is: if you are taking hgh and have plenty of igf-1, why put up with estro symptoms at all? Why not knock E2 down to 20?

Your hct is too high. Need to do something about it.

HGH in its own right can cause plenty of bloating.

Hey guys just wanted to update this thread. I've been cruising @ 50mg Test E 3x/week since I started this thread and I'm already feeling a lot better.

Good point Cornelius. However, I am having signs of High BP. I feel fine while exercising but at rest sometimes I have mild chest pains.

Hypertension is known as "the silent killer" because it has minimal symptoms. Many have no clue they have HTN. Headaches are more common than chest pain... Not to diminish what your saying but GERD or reflux can also start to cause "chest pain" over time as well. Drop the test dose down, add a good AI or hit up your doc!

Good luck brother!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner