over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

160/90 while on cycle.

EricJ123

Registered
No matter what I do while on cycle my blood pressure is high. I cardiovascular train 3 hours a week mostly racquetball and weight train 5-8 hours per week. I am at 12% bodyfat. I've only been on test 500mg/week for 4 weeks when I donated blood my pulse was 88 and bp was 160/90. I'm taking very good care of myself and only using test. Is my only choice to get on blood pressure medicine?

I'm also currently taking Hawthorn berry, fish oil, asprin, multi and vitamin D.

Last edited:
I have white coat syndrome.
I get very nervous and whenever i give blood or go to the docs i have elevated BP.
However, its completely normal at other times.
Based on the high heart rate i would GUESS you suffer from the same thing.
Take your BP in the AM, afternoon and PM after sitting down for 5 minutes with a good manual BP monitor with a large enough cuff.
This will show where you are really at.

Good point Cornelius. However, I am having signs of High BP. I feel fine while exercising but at rest sometimes I have mild chest pains.

figure this, my blood pressure is slightly worse than yours an 600mg test e, and comes down after training, down wtf?

Good point Cornelius. However, I am having signs of High BP. I feel fine while exercising but at rest sometimes I have mild chest pains.

Do you suffer from anxiety?
High BP at least in range 1 shouldn't cause chest pains.

Not to freak you out or anything, but read the tread posted by Mikevegas the other day on "AAS use and blood clotting". It contains some good information regarding BP, RBC, etc. Also, like Cornelius said make sure you are using the BP cuff correctly. If it is too tight on your bicep you will get a false reading. You can try your forearm, too

i've had high bp since a teenager..now normal is 140/90 while on 1gm test and 600 deca goes to 170/100 but feel great.As long as theres no tren involved oyher wise headache and heartburn and i know its to high..been taking 20mg linsopril but only keeps it in check...Plan to start letting blood every 6-8 wks while on..

i've had high bp since a teenager..now normal is 140/90 while on 1gm test and 600 deca goes to 170/100 but feel great.As long as theres no tren involved oyher wise headache and heartburn and i know its to high..been taking 20mg linsopril but only keeps it in check...Plan to start letting blood every 6-8 wks while on..

Playing with fire there bro.
I nearly stopped bb as my bp was around 150/80 for a good while.
I learned how to get it to normal with diet and cardio thankfully.

170/100 would probably make me piss my pants.

My normal range is 120/70 or so, Test/Deca/Tren i'm lookin at numbers more like 140/85, highest I've seen personally was 153/89. Soon as I go off it jumps right back down though so I try to tough it out and throw in the Hawthorn and CoQ10 if I can afford it. I never get chest pains though, I can usually tell mine is up when I get random headaches, especially after exercising.

Till tell you the truth Im nervous of it also but I feel great like its normal.but with every body raising flags its a little scary..My doc hasnt upped the dose or added any other meds? i take all the fish oils and such + and my sodium came back a little lower then normal.. i bust concrete 10 hrs a day + always been active in sports..30 yrs worth and counting..maybe just cruze on primo?

Till tell you the truth Im nervous of it also but I feel great like its normal.but with every body raising flags its a little scary..My doc hasnt upped the dose or added any other meds? i take all the fish oils and such + and my sodium came back a little lower then normal.. i bust concrete 10 hrs a day + always been active in sports..30 yrs worth and counting..maybe just cruze on primo?

Or get on some proper medications and get it order?
High BP is called the silent killer because you don't really feel it, that's the whole danger of it.

Their is a lot of variable that can be involved.Is the cuff the right size for your arm? Are you having someone take it or is it a piece of crap never calibrated store bought one? Also I always get 911 calls for these people who freak out over their blood pressure being high when they take it, but they've taken it 400 times in the last hour cause they get nervous its high so their bp goes up, so they wait 5 mins... anxiety still rising an they take it again..and again an again until they've wound themselves up, an now have this ridiculous blood pressure that is not accurate.I mean just being dehydrated can raise your bp.

Or get on some proper medications and get it order?
High BP is called the silent killer because you don't really feel it, that's the whole danger of it.

Yep. Consistent high BP is a great way to develop an englarged heart( both stretched out and hypertrophy of the walls). It will lead to cardiomyopathy if you allow it to go on long enough. Anyone that has had high bp for a while and chest pains needs an EKG and an echo cardiogram IMO. YOu would be surprised how your heart's ejection fraction might be down below normal now as it fights to pump against the high pressure. Ignoring this is just begging for heart problems.

I use a home mointor as well, and not sure if it works too good. somtimes i would get a BP of 137/70...then 5 mins later its 190/85...then 5 mins later its 150/75. its best to get it done by someone who knows what their doing and right equipment.

I know what you meen was in the hospital last year BP started at 140/90 2hrs of waiting in pain 170/100 2hrs later 200/110..I have zero patients also and a little high strung i guess..Maybe need medical mary jane??

ANy suggestions,,I dont no where to start self medicating presciption bp meds ..take aspirin daily fish oil coq10 vita-e' resveratrol + multies and really dont hold water even drinking 2 galons a day.. At 42 yrs old and having this for 25yrs of it ..Seen your problems on the board and oviously dont want to go there..maybe another dr.?

Last edited:
ANy suggestions,,I dont no where to start self medicating presciption bp meds ..take aspirin daily fish oil coq10 vita-e' resveratrol + multies and really dont hold water even drinking 2 galons a day.. At 42 yrs old and having this for 25yrs of it ..Seen your problems on the board and oviously dont want to go there..maybe another dr.?

You had High BP like that for 25 years bro. if it's ok with you..how long you been using AAS?

See a good doctor and get on some meds.

Thanks for the comments guys. Last cycle I had no issues with blood pressure. This is my second cycle and I've only used test. As much as I don't want to do this 4 weeks in I'm going to go off cycling for 8-12 weeks lets my hormone levels stabilize then get back on and see how things go. Better safe than sorry right?

Was diagnosd has a teen. did nt do a cycle till 20's then only 250sust with drol Not much of a cycle I know..started back last nov and have done 4 since. Put on about 45 pds.Up to 265@ 10% 1grm plus 600deca then to 600 eq for 12wks..took 15yrs off some lifting natually big + ripped at 6"2 220..concrete company wife and 2 kids took over till now

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws