over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

17 nor question

Bull_Nuts

Registered
So im getting older and heavy cycles and ego lifting are a thing of the past for me. Brief pertinent history includes many cycles over the last 15 years with the last 4 years being just lifting to maintain my health with periods of very little lifting due to having to deal with life but still lifting regularly at least 75% of that span. Through this time, ive always run at least 125mg test e/wk. When I would have the time to properly lift and diet, I would up my test to 500/wk and add something like deca or npp (my joints, especially knees, are trashed) Here and there Id toss in some mk677.

As of the last 6 months, ive been hitting it hard and being much more serious. 8 weeks ago I started my current cycle of Test E 500/wk and deca 400/wk. Its a fine cycle and Im having expected results.

(Its also important to note that any time im working out hard, I almost always have to have a little bit of nandrolone on board or my joint pain becomes pretty unbearable.)

Im not entirely satisfied though and here's why. Being 40, I am having to be more considerant of things like my blood pressure.

I am wanting to possibly try something like this instead...

Test E 500/wk
Tren E 200-300/wk (lowest effective dose possible)
Deca 200 or 100/wk (dose dependent on tren dose)
Mast E 100/wk

Im wanting to stay less than 400 or 500mg of the 17nor in total(or whatever the lowest effective combined would be) as my diet and dedication are more in tune than any period between ages 25-35.

I am fully aware deca and tren arnt usually combined because of competition over receptors, etc.

I just really like tren, though it dries out my joints. I like deca for the joint comfort.

Would there something like be a hybrid effect doing this or would the deca just weaken my tren results OR would it just be too small of an effective dose for both?

In a nutshell, I want tren results without tren sides while keeping my joints comfortable. And obviously the mast would help with any prolactin problems.

Anyone with joint issues ever try anything like this?

Could I lessen the deca even more and still get the desired effect for joint comfort?

Opinions on tweaking a cycle with Test E Tren E, Mast E, and Deca?

Im open to suggestions.

BN

Top bodybuilders often take as much Test, Tren, & Deca as they can take, up to 2g of each. It absolutely happens.

All androgens attach to the androgen receptor. Not just deca and tren. I like test deca tren. I'm on it now. I like it better than any of the other two combined. You wont run out of receptors. It looked like you were proposing a gram total.
It's not all that complicated, either try it and find out if it works or doesnt for you, or try something else. Theres no way to predict what will happen to you.

Thats not a big dose of any of them, except some people are really sensitive to tren.
And I think you mean 19-nor

Ya I know. I've used both on several occasions...up to 600mg/wk of tren e. I've never used both together. I want the benefits of tren but I want to avoid the joint issues it causes me. Also, I want to get the most bang/mg as I'm not looking to do more than a modest cycle....As I've said, my training and diet are much better and i'm much more mature (plus a several year abstinence from tren and no recent high deca doses) So I'm confident I will be happy with the results from a minimal dose.

Thanks for the advice.

Correction on the thread title...19-nor...im tired.

I like adding the deca for exactly the reason you stated, not going any higher with the tren. I do have to use ais a slight bit more than if I just went higher with the test for some reason. A little bit of deca with test gets the nipples pumped for me more so than just an equivalent dose of test. Maybe if I put a little mast in there like you have it be different. I dont really won't to inject more than 6 ccs a week right now as I'm steadily growing

Done a cycle years ago of...
Tren 400-600(cant remember exactly)
Deca 400-600
Test 800

Bulked up for damn sure. One time thing tho. Not interested in being so heavy for me, Up to 250 and thats super thick for me.

I've always had "prolactin issues" when running tren and deca together, extremely low dose prami, slowly tapered up to avoid sides, did the trick for me. Even at low doses, prami is a little strange though...

As others have said, I don't think taking deca and prami together makes either one work less effectively, I think they both just activate the prolactin receptor to some degree (or help co-activate it).

I've always had "prolactin issues" when running tren and deca together, extremely low dose prami, slowly tapered up to avoid sides, did the trick for me. Even at low doses, prami is a little strange though...

As others have said, I don't think taking deca and prami together makes either one work less effectively, I think they both just activate the prolactin receptor to some degree (or help co-activate it).
I mean, thats the main reason im running the mast e. Do you think Ill still need prami?

I mean, thats the main reason im running the mast e. Do you think Ill still need prami?
I'm not sure, no experience here, give it a try and maybe have prami on hand? I think I started at .125mg prami and slowly worked up from there to .25 and then .5mg

Was it good big? Or marshmallow big ?
Lost the body weight?

MS

Sorry, but did you read the post?
Did you read his post?
He's telling you that taking Tren and Deca is done often. He's not suggesting you take 2 grams of each. You want answers at least be receptive and understanding of what people are trying to tell you.

So im getting older and heavy cycles and ego lifting are a thing of the past for me. Brief pertinent history includes many cycles over the last 15 years with the last 4 years being just lifting to maintain my health with periods of very little lifting due to having to deal with life but still lifting regularly at least 75% of that span. Through this time, ive always run at least 125mg test e/wk. When I would have the time to properly lift and diet, I would up my test to 500/wk and add something like deca or npp (my joints, especially knees, are trashed) Here and there Id toss in some mk677.

As of the last 6 months, ive been hitting it hard and being much more serious. 8 weeks ago I started my current cycle of Test E 500/wk and deca 400/wk. Its a fine cycle and Im having expected results.

(Its also important to note that any time im working out hard, I almost always have to have a little bit of nandrolone on board or my joint pain becomes pretty unbearable.)

Im not entirely satisfied though and here's why. Being 40, I am having to be more considerant of things like my blood pressure.

I am wanting to possibly try something like this instead...

Test E 500/wk
Tren E 200-300/wk (lowest effective dose possible)
Deca 200 or 100/wk (dose dependent on tren dose)
Mast E 100/wk

Im wanting to stay less than 400 or 500mg of the 17nor in total(or whatever the lowest effective combined would be) as my diet and dedication are more in tune than any period between ages 25-35.

I am fully aware deca and tren arnt usually combined because of competition over receptors, etc.

I just really like tren, though it dries out my joints. I like deca for the joint comfort.

Would there something like be a hybrid effect doing this or would the deca just weaken my tren results OR would it just be too small of an effective dose for both?

In a nutshell, I want tren results without tren sides while keeping my joints comfortable. And obviously the mast would help with any prolactin problems.

Anyone with joint issues ever try anything like this?

Could I lessen the deca even more and still get the desired effect for joint comfort?

Opinions on tweaking a cycle with Test E Tren E, Mast E, and Deca?

Im open to suggestions.

BN
I will be straight with you brother I myself struggle with hypertension so I have high bp I have to use non-aromatizable compounds except testosterone. I haven't been able to run nandrolone and I have never even tried trenbolone because of bp issues. If you want to run safer cycles and be able to control your BP you should build your cycle with non aromatase AAS you say that you dry out easily its going to be tough I have been able to run npp as high as 450mgs a week but that was pushing it if you can run the tren without dying go for it but I always worry about having a cardiac event because of my BP skyrocketing during training on compounds like that im looking at running testosterone and proviron because I just can't run anything else anymore without issues and we are the same age im 40 also

Good luck and good gains brother wish you the best BIGMURPH
[email protected]
WorldofRoids.to

How do you feel about caber instead of prami? is prami your go to, have you had issues with caber, or do you just prefer prami for one reason or another?

I'm not sure, no experience here, give it a try and maybe have prami on hand? I think I started at .125mg prami and slowly worked up from there to .25 and then .5mg

How do you feel about caber instead of prami? is prami your go to, have you had issues with caber, or do you just prefer prami for one reason or another?
I never tried caber, prami always did the trick, it's easy to get from a doctor as well by just saying you have RLS.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131