over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

17 WEEK OUT PICS

Looking superb for 17 weeks out. Care to share what training/diet you've been doing? Gonna add any masteron/halo when the time comes? Will look like rock...

what up chris,

lookin good man! I'll be doing the jr's this year too.. it will be good to see you there. what warm up show are you thinkin of doing? I think the shawn ray is like june 1st this year, that would be a good show to do. are you doing the usa's also if so I'll be there too.. dont worry about what weight class your gonna be in, just diet down and see were you end up. I was competing in the 220-230 range one year and competed in the supers and looked really shitty could and should have dropped another 7 lbs and tightened up, oh well live and learn huh.. good luck bro!

km2000- hey bro, how is your training going ??? My warm up will probably be the Mayhem show in KC...Its on May 26, 3 weeks out from the juniors..I think that will be good to do...Plus, if I need to get leaner or tighting up any...That gives me plenty of time...But, I should be in show shape by 4 weeks out...Thats my plan anyway...Im not to worried about weight...Just come in looking my best...

Hey guys thanks for all the support from the ProMuslce family...

chris

whats up chris. I competed in the ironman with you in dec. Just wanted to say you looked phenomenal, excellent size, shape, cuts, and symmetry, I think your thighs and calves are insane! The final pose down between you and eric was too close to call. Good luck this year with competing. I know youre doing junior nationals in june, there are a couple guys from my gym doing it, get they lighter guys, however, are you planning on doing the Illinois?

yo chris..How is everything going with the prep...??

Looking good as always bro!!

You look fantastic for 17 weeks out! You're gonna do some damage bro!!! ;) :cool:

Just a quick update- Im still holding good at 248-250lbs...Im getting leaner as I start to lower my carbs a bit...I still doing palumbo's offseason diet...But, now im starting to get my carbs a tad lower and up my fats a tad bit...This has seem to keep the weight on, but lean me out a bit..I will have some new pics in a few days...Probably take those on saturday for 15 week out pics...im not going to the Arnold this year...I wish I was, but im saving money for the Juniors...Im considering doing the Mayhem show in K.C. Looks to be a good show...Plus, its chad's show, he runs some good shows...

My prediction for Arnold...I say Dexter first, Victor second, and Phil in thrid (although I havnt seen any recent pics) Toney Freeman in 4th...Coming in strong after 2 wins...Badell in 5th...Looking great, because of Hany...(I havnt seen any pics here either, but I think Hany will do a great job with him) Final spot goes to Branch...Probably the best line up in years...

chris

Chris what is Palumbo's off season diet like compared to Palumno's precontest diet? Is it the same one that he post on MD and his website?

Palumbo's offseason diet is simular to contest diet except with carbs added in most meals...yeah, its up on the MD web site...But, mine is a tad lower in fat, and with 50 grams of complex carbs per each meal...

chris

uconish- Hey bro, thanks for the kind words...I thought the Ironman between eric and I was close to...But, hey Eric is a great bodybuilder and I have no problems losing to him...He will go far in the sport...As for the Illnois ??? No I wont do that show...Im actully from southeat Iowa (Burlington, or more commonly called B-town) So i might, might do the Iowa State show in late April, but im not aiming for it...It will all depend on how fast I get into shape...So maybe...It is in Davenport Iowa..So if your there come say hi...

chris

HELL YEAH BRO, LOOKING AWESOME!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear