YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

17 Year old Cristian Dunn squats 705 @181lbs!!!

Absolutely nuts, I can't get over the fact how young and how strong he is , just boggles my mind.

I have seen a few boys at our high school here in town that are that size but doubt they are that strong. They are football players and many of them seem to get knee injuries playing. Kids these days overall are a lot bigger overall than we were in the 80s in high school. The human race is getting bigger. What this young man did here is amazing for even a full grown man. Strongest guy I knew personally was in the 241 class and could squat about 850 lbs. This guy has a lot more room to grow and should hit 1000 + lbs if he can stay injury free.

You got that right...I played high school football in the early 80's...we had a couple of kids that were maybe 240....that's about the biggest back then.

You got that right...I played high school football in the early 80's...we had a couple of kids that were maybe 240....that's about the biggest back then.

I substitute teach and when I walk the high school hallways now I am average height at best, and many of the boys tower over me. I am 6 foot tall and I was one of the taller guys in my class. I actually feel small in the schools now. Many of the high school girls are 6 foot now. I also sub at the grade school level and the other day there was a girl that was about 1 inch taller than me in the 6th grade. Its just crazy.

It's awesome to see kids that do more than just play game systems. This kid will prob be in a future Olympic games.

The reason you see lots of high school kids getting knee injuries playing football is because they are getting away from weight training in lieu of agility, core, and other b.s. training methods. Most of the H.S. training programs are being taken over and administered by local hospitals. I guess they see it as a way to generate business. Knee surgeries are a big ticket item.

Weight training not only strengthens muscles, it also strengthens tendons, ligaments and intestinal fortitude.

I have seen a few boys at our high school here in town that are that size but doubt they are that strong. They are football players and many of them seem to get knee injuries playing. Kids these days overall are a lot bigger overall than we were in the 80s in high school. The human race is getting bigger. What this young man did here is amazing for even a full grown man. Strongest guy I knew personally was in the 241 class and could squat about 850 lbs. This guy has a lot more room to grow and should hit 1000 + lbs if he can stay injury free.

The reason you see lots of high school kids getting knee injuries playing football is because they are getting away from weight training in lieu of agility, core, and other b.s. training methods. Most of the H.S. training programs are being taken over and administered by local hospitals. I guess they see it as a way to generate business. Knee surgeries are a big ticket item.

Weight training not only strengthens muscles, it also strengthens tendons, ligaments and intestinal fortitude.

I agree. I have seen that trend in the past 10 years or so. Many health care professionals, including my chiropractor, see weight lifting as a harmful activity and they recommend Trx training and stuff like that.

Crazy strong! Going to be interesting to see how far this kid will be able to go with this.

The squat looked like he was going to do a few reps
That is wild at 17 a lot of focus

My knee and back hurt just watching the vid... damn, impressive for any age, but at 17... and only 181lbs!!! :eek: Mad props to this kid! :headbang:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws