over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

17 Years old, progress opinions?

How is this thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You squatted 315 for 3 sets of 8? That's a barbell on your back with three 45lb plates on each side, going down "reasonably" close to parallel?

Troll.

Yeah, that's what I said above. Hard to believe at his size but ive seen crazy shit before. I was doing that much as a Junior in College, but that was after training for about 4-5 yrs and I weighed about 215.

Well look anything is possible. My current training partner weighs in at a whopping 65kgs and currently squats 180pounds for 5 reps' and then manages a respectable 440lbs on leg press after squats after 3 months of training with me. never ever squatted before.........now the kicker 22yrs old and a female! So whats so hard to believe 315 for 8 after a solid year? I am skeptical as well but just wanted to throw that out there. And yes this girl is 100% natural. Would not train with her otherwise. She wants to compete so we will see where she goes. Just sayin!

Well look anything is possible. My current training partner weighs in at a whopping 65kgs and currently squats 180pounds for 5 reps' and then manages a respectable 440lbs on leg press after squats after 3 months of training with me. never ever squatted before.........now the kicker 22yrs old and a female! So whats so hard to believe 315 for 8 after a solid year? I am skeptical as well but just wanted to throw that out there. And yes this girl is 100% natural. Would not train with her otherwise. She wants to compete so we will see where she goes. Just sayin!

I know it! I once saw a young Asian girl, really petite at 5 foot or so around 110 lbs, squat 185 pounds for 12 reps! The girl looked like your average fit girl, nothing special. She went deep too and did them right. I wanted to go up and shake her hand, I wish I had! She worked out harder than 50% of all the guys in that place!

One thing I might add is that it is nice to see for a change a young guy coming on asking for feedback from those older and more experienced. It is also nice to see a young guy not come on here and ask us all what steroids to take! Here we have a young man that comes on looking for feedback on his progress and is going it all natural. That kind of behavior should be rewarded and not stomped on.

As far as the squat strength, I have seen crazier things.

One thing I might add is that it is nice to see for a change a young guy coming on asking for feedback from those older and more experienced. It is also nice to see a young guy not come on here and ask us all what steroids to take! Here we have a young man that comes on looking for feedback on his progress and is going it all natural. That kind of behavior should be rewarded and not stomped on.

As far as the squat strength, I have seen crazier things.
Well put mal. I agree 100%. I hope the OP does not get discouraged.

Dear OP,

I respectfully request some verification of your claimed lifting so we may be certain you are serious. At 17 I had just won my HS county wrestling tournament for the 2nd time at 188lbs. And I couldn't squat what you claim. Nor did you and I have similar builds. Please forgive my skepticism, I will sincerely apologize if I am wrong and will humbly offer you whatever advice I can to help you achieve your goals.

Dear OP,

I respectfully request some verification of your claimed lifting so we may be certain you are serious. At 17 I had just won my HS county wrestling tournament for the 2nd time at 188lbs. And I couldn't squat what you claim. Nor did you and I have similar builds. Please forgive my skepticism, I will sincerely apologize if I am wrong and will humbly offer you whatever advice I can to help you achieve your goals.

My gorgeous fiancée can kick your effing ass! :p

OP, just video yourself doing 315 and Tri will be happy. I have a feeling, a strong feeling, that your doing your squats like this. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyuqDq_mHzg]Dustan doing half squats - YouTube[/ame]

Did they say HALF squats? I'd go qtr squats if I were calling it or even 1/3 squats LOL.

Did they say HALF squats? I'd go qtr squats if I were calling it or even 1/3 squats LOL.

The thing I've noticed is that a lot of the kids today squat like this. They also flat bench the same way. Maybe some trainers are teaching them this?

Two kids were using the leg press, and during every rep they were using their hands to press their knees. When I asked them why they cheated like that, they said because that's the way everybody else does them.

Two kids were using the leg press, and during every rep they were using their hands to press their knees. When I asked them why they cheated like that, they said because that's the way everybody else does them.
OH well then if everyone else jumps in front of the bus maybe we should too!!!!
Or since everyone else picked up a needle and used 2 gms of gear a week after two weeks in the gym maybe we should too. Where does it stop? LOL.:banghead:

OH well then if everyone else jumps in front of the bus maybe we should too!!!!
Or since everyone else picked up a needle and used 2 gms of gear a week after two weeks in the gym maybe we should too. Where does it stop? LOL.:banghead:

The young kids around here train like crap. But most of them cycle with 500mg test and about 300mg tren. Huge cycles are kind of unheard of in my area. Probably because a bottle cost about $100 so guys just cant afford it.

OP, just video yourself doing 315 and Tri will be happy. I have a feeling, a strong feeling, that your doing your squats like this. Dustan doing half squats - YouTube

You are still an optimist. I don't believe he could take 1/2 that off the rack without crumbling. He was yanking our chain. That was his first post.

It makes me want to cry. Big Chef, I need a hug......from your fiance.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear