over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

18 Months Natural Blood Results

hiasdamoon

Registered
Well shit.....so I have been off cycle for a year and half- moving, becoming engaged again, having another child- ya know shit that happens in your late 30s.....Despite it saying it wasn't fasted it was....
6'1 225 around 15% currently. I expected low test- i've been feeling it, I just didnt think it would be that low. 1.5 years ago I was about 400 natural.

Had good night of sleep before test, been about a 40/40/20 diet while cruising natty

High sodium- no shock here
Low Test-
Not sure what the A/G ratio truly means

Seeing the endo next week to confirm all this and have another test done- have to guess if it comes back at this level again I will be #TRTCrew Damn getting old is a bitch...

Any board scientists out there wanna weigh in?

test_results.jpg

I'm no scientist or expert bro but other then low T, everything else looks fine to me. Definitely get yourself on TRT, it's a no brainer these days. Depending on your state and doc though, this could be easier said then done.

I'm no scientist or expert bro but other then low T, everything else looks fine to me. Definitely get yourself on TRT, it's a no brainer these days. Depending on your state and doc though, this could be easier said then done.

I had every intention of getting on TRT but was hoping to not have to do it for another year or so- I was prepared to cycle this winter first but now going to hold off and see if I can get a script for the TRT first and hopefully start a new happier life

Reason #5398 why precycle bloods matter. Lol

Looks like he only tested you for pretty basic stuff but they all look good. Glucose and GFR are beautiful. Of course your test level sucks but I don't have to tell you that.

Strange that total test is that low because your LH level is normal, about smack in the middle of the range. Anyone have an idea why that is? Somehow the testes aren't responding to the LH?

When I went natural for about 11 months my total test was abour 35-45 and LH would come back "undetectable".

Last edited:
high sodium and/or high a/g ratio could simply be from not being hydrated enough.
you dont really "have to" get on trt immediately. you've been living fine with that low level all this time and functioning well. hell, olympic level athletes have been tested at that level and they still made the olympics.
tho once u get on trt , after a month, you'll be feeling way better.

Strange that total test is that low because your LH level is normal, about smack in the middle of the range. Anyone have an idea why that is? Somehow the testes aren't responding to the LH?

When I went natural for about 11 months my total test was abour 35-45 and LH would come back "undetectable".

LH and FSH only signal the body to produce testosterone but apparently the testes ain`t working 100%. So many reactions in the body all intertwined and if one goes in the middle end product is off. Imagine you put gas (LH) and oil (FSH) in a engine and crank it up. It should run, but the plugs are fouled, rings are blown... You don`t get the end output you want. Just goes to show you can take clomid, HCG, whatever, get your FSH/LH up but it still might not fire the natural engine again.

high sodium and/or high a/g ratio could simply be from not being hydrated enough.
you dont really "have to" get on trt immediately. you've been living fine with that low level all this time and functioning well. hell, olympic level athletes have been tested at that level and they still made the olympics.
tho once u get on trt , after a month, you'll be feeling way better.

Kind of what my thought was too. See what the avenue the endo thinks is best. I'd much rather feel better and have that quality of life TRT guys claim of. :)

So- not sure if Endo is my best option....talked to a few clinics. After reading a ton this week, doesnt seem like Endo's are the best option for this treatment, or for insurance to actually cover- seemed like a good idea....

Ok well follow up with Endo today-

First question from nurse was what pharmacy do I want my test script sent to- thats positive.

Talk to Dr for about 30 minutes, he agrees that I am low and everything else looks great. Wants to do a followup blood test in 2 weeks and if same results then script will be in my hand.

He about feeling good, mentioned sperm count could go down, and I told him we are done with kids anyways.

Very open receptive Dr. Told me to research gel or shots and what would work best for me, and come back in 2 weeks with some questions for him.

Great experience- I did tell him that I am concerned about natural shrinkage, and he said that they use hcg to ensure a man feels like a man, even with testosterone support.

Feeling great boys....Guess I will head over to the HRT forum now lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner