over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

18 year old Dominick Cardone!!

If he is juicing he can say good bye to his natural test.

IMO...

Definitely drugged to the gills! He is big and dense but at eighteen, you don't really see that kind of development. It's more than just HGH.

Sure, natural test and hormone levels are great at that age, but between 16 and 18, it's like Bruce Banner turned into the Hulk!

The kid looked like complete crap for bbing at 16 but now just WOW! He looks great for ANY age. And of course he is obviously on gear, let's not be silly. You don't get that type of size and hardness together at 18 naturally!! It seems like bbing is his goal in life, so more power to him. He will prob turn pro while still very young.

The improvements he made in two years are mind blowing!

This kid has a future for sure--assuming he lives to see it.

Kid looks great!

That being said, I've seen the full underbelly of this sport, and at times, what the end of the road actually looks like. Frankly, I'd rather see him pursue his degree in nutrition, and take the high road. Pro BBing is sadly for losers mostly.

Plump

i dont need to defend anything. but if you think its such a safe idea then when your son or grandson turns 16 buy him a cycle for his birthday and let him go to town...

do you have a copy of any pros bb'rs health records? just bc they have big muscles doesnt mean they are healthy man. try determining whats going on inside their bodies. anyone who thinks a pro bodybuilder is what you would call "healthy" is sadly mistaken. they take more drugs and med's than anyone i know of. steroids, gh, insulin, thyroid meds, painkillers, blood thinners, anxiety meds, dick meds, and the list goes on and on. i hate to break the news but eventually all this catches up with you. some people have the genetics to be capable of having their bodies accept all the drugs, others are not so lucky...

i personally dont care what anyone does, but i would never advocate using any drugs at any age, let alone a teen. at that age your body isnt even finished growing naturally. but if those are someones life goals, then more power to them.

btw, there are plenty of bodybuilders who check out early due to cardiovascular issues, several of whom "use" to come on this board.

Well said, bro. I've got a more specific question for you. What kind of long-term implications are we talking about from heavy GH, insulin, AAS, thyroid, ephedrine, etc. As a recreational bodybuilder (my days of fooling myself into thinking that I'll one day compete are behind me) who occasionally uses very mild cycles, I have no intention of using growth or insulin (Trenbolone scares the shit out of me even, although I've ran it twice).

I understand this young guy is probably going beyond the "forum standard advice": "reach your potential naturally bro, then use AAS." (I didn't follow this advice, and I have the feeling I'm not the minority around here). That being said, what health conditions could a guy like this be looking at 20-30 years from now? Kidneys, liver, heart, cholesterol? I know it's a vague question, but as a guy who uses AAS moderately, I'm genuinely curious as to what you vets are saying when you say "he's fucked when he gets older."

It strikes me as a rather rookie question, but as someone who hasn't used these "heavier" compounds, I'm in the dark as to what real-life long term effects are.

TL

I KNOW FOR A 150% FACT HE IS ON.... DONT KNOW HIM PERSONALLY BUT I KNOW VERY CLOSE FAMILY FRIENDS AND TRAINING PARTNERS..... NOT SURE WHAT HE IS TAKING OR WHAT DOSES BUT I CAN ASSURE U HES ON

I KNOW FOR A 150% FACT HE IS ON.... DONT KNOW HIM PERSONALLY BUT I KNOW VERY CLOSE FAMILY FRIENDS AND TRAINING PARTNERS..... NOT SURE WHAT HE IS TAKING OR WHAT DOSES BUT I CAN ASSURE U HES ON

Of course he is, look at him. Nothing natty about that physique, no "insider information" needed.

Surprised this would even be in question, really? To think he is natty is to think Jay Cutler only uses Muscletech and that fucked up left bicep peak in the 2011 Olympia was due to overdosing on his Cell Tech, lol

Ok, start posting burnt out teen competitors from anabolics. I posted examples to prove your assumptions wrong, now defend them.

Take a look at the past 5-6yrs Teen/Collegiate Nationals top 3 placings per weight class....it's a who's who list of "Where are they Now"

I know bro, I know! That Arnold guy, what a fing loser! Jay Cutler how he will stay for hours talking to every last fan and turned his brand into a huge biz, big time loser for sure!
Kid looks great!

That being said, I've seen the full underbelly of this sport, and at times, what the end of the road actually looks like. Frankly, I'd rather see him pursue his degree in nutrition, and take the high road. Pro BBing is sadly for losers mostly.

Plump

I know bro, I know! That Arnold guy, what a fing loser! Jay Cutler how he will stay for hours talking to every last fan and turned his brand into a huge biz, big time loser for sure!

I don't think this kid has the genetics to be a top pro. Size? Maybe or hell, lets just say he'll be a freak. So what? His shape isn't that pleasant.

Jay had it from the get go. Arnold--no comparison to what he took and what this kid is probably on.

Besides, do you have any idea what is going on inside Jay's body right about now? There is a reason he sounds sedated all of the time, I'll put it to you that way. That said, to be fair, Jay is an all around good guy of the sport, and a pleasure to work with.

Plump

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner