over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

18 year old Dominick Cardone!!

He looks insane! Needs more lower lats tho, but damn this I wish I looked like this now let alone when I was 18 :p

I saw his video interveiw on either RX muscle or MD about two weeks ago and was impressed with his attitude and focus. He is in school studying nutrition as well as he is opening up a supplement/nutrition/ bodybuilding clothing store here in Brooklyn. I have never met him however he came across on the video as likeable, not arrogant in any way and someone you would really like to see prosper.
I certainly wish him well at the NPC eastern USA this weekend as well as Teen Nationals next year.
With a quality physique like that at 18 its evident he must have a strong support group or some level of guidance that he is following. With this in mind its likely that he has people monitoring his health both in the long term and the short term.
I was at his first show a couple of years back the Altantic states where he placed in the men's novice class I believe...it may have even been open I can't recall at the moment.. in any case back then you could see he had the structure and the balance that over time with further development would certainly indicate future success on stage.

Ivor-- H2C2

That's what it seems like in that video but on his Facebook he is always tagging posts as "selfish and disrespectful".. I also think he started a clothing line with his friends called "selfish and disrespectful"... 80% of the time I respect him and think he has a good head on his shoulders. The other 20% of the time I cant help but think he's an arrogant kid

Obviously he looks insane. Amazing for any age nevemind 18. How many would want to look like that at 18. His genetics are unreal and can be seen at 16. But I don't know to me he looks like he is following an unsafe route for such an age. And please none of the crap that has been on here recently... elite genetics could look like that natural. I just think he looks like he is abusing bad... could be wrong.

dunno what some of you guys are on, even if he is 4'10" he looks INSANE, not just for 18 but for any age. saying that though we all know he is killing himself slowly.. if he started @ 16 and does the same protocol for another 20 years surely he doesn't have a hope in hell. I wish him the best and am very envious of how he looks but to me he will be unhappy with the choices he made in 10 years time

You wrote"i hope he hasn't started gear yet to make those changes"....were u being sarcastic?

Question for experience users

Ill be competing in the same show as Him,Not gonna be as diced as planned but hey its my first competition at 19 and doing it bc i love bodybuilding and want the experience,Hoping for a top 3/4 Finnish in the teen class...Anyway this time around im gonna do a real bulk with real hormones and plan to blow up

Considering Dom is 18 here im pretty sure from hearing around hes on some high quality GH,Obv idk his doses but to look like that at 18?Not being a hater but wont he eventually burn out or something?

Last edited:
srs = serious

I think that is where the misunderstanding was.

srs = serious

I think that is where the misunderstanding was.

grammar police then?This is an internet forum and i type on my phone half the time lol.Either way no point in arguing over nonsense

Question for experience users

Ill be competing in the same show as Him,Not gonna be as diced as planned but hey its my first competition at 19 and doing it bc i love bodybuilding and want the experience,Hoping for a top 3/4 Finnish in the teen class...Anyway this time around im gonna do a real bulk with real hormones and plan to blow up

Considering Dom is 18 here im pretty sure from hearing around hes on some high quality GH,Obv idk his doses but to look like that at 18?Not being a hater but wont he eventually burn out or something?

Most likely, may take till he's 30, probably will happen...advice for You, always shoot for 1st place, no matter who You think You're against, the competition might have off days, spill over, get hurt/drop/change minds between now and then(could come to an empty class, You never know)...always try to put the best package You can onstage, without shortchanging Yourself ;)

Most likely, may take till he's 30, probably will happen...advice for You, always shoot for 1st place, no matter who You think You're against, the competition might have off days, spill over, get hurt/drop/change minds between now and then(could come to an empty class, You never know)...always try to put the best package You can onstage, without shortchanging Yourself ;)

Thanks brotha!Fuck it im going for the win,just said that because people love to put other ppl down on fourms

You wrote"i hope he hasn't started gear yet to make those changes"....were u being sarcastic?

ohhh... NO wasnt... I i was just stating he already had good potential at 16 and is young and i hope he would be trying to tap out his natural potential first being so young and not start up on gear to try and rush things and maybe max out potential prematurely.

Wow, a lot of clueless people here. Take a look at Jay Cutler, Branch Warren, Lee Haney, Steve Kuclo, etc..... All using in their teens, and did it hurt them??????

You don't even know what this kid is using, or how much, etc..

Wow, a lot of clueless people here. Take a look at Jay Cutler, Branch Warren, Lee Haney, Steve Kuclo, etc..... All using in their teens, and did it hurt them??????

You don't even know what this kid is using, or how much, etc..

I think your the clueless one bro and I'm not saying that in a disrespectful way. But you mentioned a few pros who juices in their teens. Keep in mind we only see their exterior body, inside is a whole diff ballgame. Nothing good will come from using drugs at any age, let alone starting mid teens.

I think your the clueless one bro and I'm not saying that in a disrespectful way. But you mentioned a few pros who juices in their teens. Keep in mind we only see their exterior body, inside is a whole diff ballgame. Nothing good will come from using drugs at any age, let alone starting mid teens.

Ok, start posting burnt out teen competitors from anabolics. I posted examples to prove your assumptions wrong, now defend them.

**I am not saying anabolics at a young age are good at all or the right way to go about it.

Well I'm not trying to argue, but I have a theoretical question. Like previously mentioned, pretty much the most successful pros (I know there are lots who waitied, but it's pretty equal) started gear in their teens. Now, he's 18. Let's just play a game and assume he follows a path like Cutler/Branch/Arny/any pro who achieved success young, and let's assume this kid goes far. So he is cranked out at 18, say he's pro by 22/23, then he competes in some major shows, is a well ranked pro for 10 years, and then finishes in his mid 30's.

Is that really ANY worse for you then waiting till your 25 because you don't want to rush it, turning pro at 30, battling father time and aging and then juicing till he's 50 like a lot of the people do on these and other boards?

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I just don't see a difference. I see a lot of older guys (40's etc) who are on heavy gear and show no signs up stopping, call these kids out for being on gear so young. Yet they are not pro's, and have been on gear for 20 years. Is it really less healthy to juice from 18-38 and possibly be a top pro (we'll know within 5 years) than it is to wait until your 25, and juice indefinitely and possibly have no impact on the sport?

I understand it's never recommended for young people to be on steroids. I get that and I understand. But I don't really see how it makes a difference in the scheme of things, if he ends up getting off of them at a younger age. And I would be inclined to think he actually can get away with less gear at this age to make the gains then someone who makes a push when they are 30.

Just how I look at it.

Last edited:
On a side note, I disagree with anyone saying he looks small or unimpressive, the dude looks amazing in my eyes! Give him a few years adding size every year (which shouldn't be too hard at his age) and he will be a force as long as he does it safely and smart.

Like someone else said, from his interviews he seems very intelligent and humble. I don't know bout his facebook postings and crap, I'm just going from what I've seen. He's already not too far behind Cutler/Branch when they were 19.

Ok, start posting burnt out teen competitors from anabolics. I posted examples to prove your assumptions wrong, now defend them.

**I am not saying anabolics at a young age are good at all or the right way to go about it.

I just don't condone the use of any type of drugs to minors regardless if he is or not and being safe about it, shame to the adults monitoring and or encouraging use as a teen. It looks bad ethically and gives a bad picture of any sport that you need to start drugs early as a teen to win.

i dont need to defend anything. but if you think its such a safe idea then when your son or grandson turns 16 buy him a cycle for his birthday and let him go to town...

do you have a copy of any pros bb'rs health records? just bc they have big muscles doesnt mean they are healthy man. try determining whats going on inside their bodies. anyone who thinks a pro bodybuilder is what you would call "healthy" is sadly mistaken. they take more drugs and med's than anyone i know of. steroids, gh, insulin, thyroid meds, painkillers, blood thinners, anxiety meds, dick meds, and the list goes on and on. i hate to break the news but eventually all this catches up with you. some people have the genetics to be capable of having their bodies accept all the drugs, others are not so lucky...

i personally dont care what anyone does, but i would never advocate using any drugs at any age, let alone a teen. at that age your body isnt even finished growing naturally. but if those are someones life goals, then more power to them.

btw, there are plenty of bodybuilders who check out early due to cardiovascular issues, several of whom "use" to come on this board.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws