advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

18 years old - 1st Competition - Should I use Clenbuterol?

9muscle9

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Im competing in the NABBA midlands 2012 competition, and i know for a fact that there are guys in the junior category that are on AAS. I dont want to use AAS untill im 19-20 years old. But I would like to take advantage of the no drug testing. I Have 14 Furosimide 20mg tablets that i have obtained, and plan on buying some clenbuterol soon.

I would love some advice on how to use clen and/or any drugs that would not damage my hormone levels at a young age but still yield some fat loss or muscle gain results.

I am 6'1 and 215lbs at around 12% bf.

training 3 times a week using BIG A's growth principles training plan.

Doing cardio 2 times per week for 35 minutes.

To be blunt you are going to be at a huge disadvantage if people are using and your not. Unless your a genetically gifted human being its going to be very difficult to hang with those guys.

Anything you use will help you in the long run. I like clen alot and it is a staple in my contest prep.

I commend you for waiting.

If your are going to compete naturally why not just find a show where everyone is or should be natural.

I was in the same boat as you at 20 and did a couple natty shows and there was some guys who were clearly on and its very discouraging I dont know if thats the right word to use but it def. pissed alot of people off

Im competing in the NABBA midlands 2012 competition, and i know for a fact that there are guys in the junior category that are on AAS. I dont want to use AAS untill im 19-20 years old. But I would like to take advantage of the no drug testing. I Have 14 Furosimide 20mg tablets that i have obtained, and plan on buying some clenbuterol soon.

I would love some advice on how to use clen and/or any drugs that would not damage my hormone levels at a young age but still yield some fat loss or muscle gain results.

I am 6'1 and 215lbs at around 12% bf.

training 3 times a week using BIG A's growth principles training plan.

Doing cardio 2 times per week for 35 minutes.

This will be pretty unfair considering you are correct in that the others will be on AAS.

You can first off DITCH the oral lasix!!!! I would advise you to look into dyazide (triameterine/HCTZ) --- but if you are "natty" you may suffer quite a lot of fullness from ANY diuretic.

Clenbuterol and ECA stacks are fine -- just make sure you build up slowly in dose tolerance.

All you can do is get EXTREMELY peeled and conditioned and out work the competition, but at your height,,,,,, once you hit 190 ish --- you will be looking very thin unless you have Phil Health muscle bellies......

-FF

why would you enter a natural contest on drugs... thats the stupidest shit ive ever heard

both you and them

His contest isn't a natty contest. The op just doesn't want to use Juice yet.

I say maybe use some clen or eca start low and work up and look at the show as a learning experience on how you lean out, hold water etc rather than looking to win.

Hey man the kids 18 give him a break that's not the stupidest shit I've ever heard, I have respect for a kid holding off on AAS till u have to. It sucks tho man everyone is on AAS in these competitions unless its a natty one obviously. Clen is cool for you id say, and I agree with building your levels up to slowly saturate your receptors cuz u don't wanna flood them immediately, some ppl use benadryl to clear receptors for Clen but I know there is a stronger antihistamine that works real well I just can't think of the name off the top of my head if someone could chime in that'd be great........anyways good luck bro

why would you enter a natural contest on drugs... thats the stupidest shit ive ever heard

both you and them

sorry im an idiot

i thought it was one of the natural orgs

carry on

OP- use whatever you feel mentally comfortable with, because the more mind games you play the worse you will do

Ok thanks a lot guys, Im going to get some clenbuterol soon and use it 3 weeks out from the show. I have a lot of weak points in my genetic structure however my legs and back are a good size and i will make sure i am in peak condition for the show.

In anyones opinion would it be smart to use a small amount of winstrol for the show, I have 75tabs i obtained a while ago. And 20 nolvadex aswell. Im only asking this because of the other competitors using gear and i do feel at a disadvantage.

i planned on saving them for a proper cycle, and i have heard of the problems of using at a young age. So please dont flame up straight away and give me the lecture of "you kids and your steroids"

ur doing the NABBA clean??????

wow, fair enuff

dont take this the wrong way, but at 6'1, 215 pounds, 12% ur gonna need alot more then clenbuterol to place high in the NABBA

why not compete in a natural league ?

Last edited:
At your age I wouldnt use any drugs, regardless. If you are competing "naturally" ahummmm! :rolleyes: than up your cardio, cardio just twice a weak for 35 mins is NOT going to help you loose extra fat, You need to be doing cardio daily, empty stomach early morning if possible and if you are serious cardio twice a day if you really want to work hard.

Keep your diet on check, however, that if you use any supplement for example drugs such as Clen, Lasix, etc than that will only tease you to do the real thing. Lastly, I was once in your shows. Competed "naturally" and I was pretty disgusted as to what I witness, trust me it will open your eyes up ASAP!

The term natural, well, doesn't apply well in the bodybuilding world!

Ok

i have already payed for my membership so im gonna stick with it now.

for my first post on this website i seem to have got some very good feedback. much better than Muscletalk where all the fuckers keep telling me to take hydroxycut and other shit. godamn treat you like a 4 year old kid.

So thankyou for the good advice and i will continue to post some threads about my progress etc to see if i can get some more tips.

::port-smi

Supplements such as Hydroxycut, etc weren't a bad suggestion by the "other" board forum members however, that is still an option if, of course, you choose to use it correctly and wisely.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear