over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

18 YO Bodybuilder

This is impressive what you've achieved at such a young age, Johneffer... congrats on your hard work and dedication, it obviously paid off! :headbang:

Not only did you look great on stage, but judging from your current off-season pics, it's clear you're blessed with an inborn ability to put on size, which then again, for a guy your height, is not so common... to sum up, I haven't seen such potential for a long time. :)

How many years have you been training btw?

Now, since I could be your dad ;), and please don't take this as preaching :eek:, I feel compelled to give you two pieces of advice:

1/ ALWAYS keep bodybuilding as a hobby, no more. Chances for you (like for 99.99% of people) to earn a living from this lifestyle are almost NON-EXISTENT, should you even reach the Olympia one day. :(

So please don't stop studying or leave university before you're graduated.

2/ Learn as much as you can about health and how to minimize the potentially harmful side effects of the drugs you might use in your quest for muscle.

You couldn't have found a better website for this... PM is literally filled with tons of knowledgeable members. Some don't post anymore, but the search button is your best friend... so read, read, read, and read again. ;)

Good luck! :)

Last edited:
This is impressive what you've achieved at such a young age, Johneffer... congrats on your hard work and dedication, it obviously paid off! :headbang:

Not only did you look great on stage, but judging from your current off-season pics, it's clear you're blessed with an inborn ability to put on size, which then again, for a guy your height, is not so common... to sum up, I haven't seen such potential for a long time. :)

How many years have you been training btw?

Now, since I could be your dad ;), and please don't take this as preaching :eek:, I feel compelled to give you two pieces of advice:

1/ ALWAYS keep bodybuilding as a hobby, no more. Chances for you (like for 99.99% of people) to earn a living from this lifestyle are almost NON-EXISTENT, should you even reach the Olympia one day. :(

So please don't stop studying or leave university before you're graduated.

2/ Learn as much as you can about health and how to minimize the potentially harmful side effects of the drugs you might use in your quest for muscle.

You couldn't have found a better website for this... PM is literally filled with tons of knowledgeable members. Some don't post anymore, but the search button is your best friend... so read, read, read, and read again. ;)

Good luck! :)
Thank you! I have been training since I was 15. But my dad was a bodybuilder so I was in the gym a lot learning advanced stuff like negatives and everything so when I started I knew a good bit. And I agree bodybuilding isn't very good for a career... I am in College but my dream is to make a living off of this sport. And I am glad to be here I hope that I can be looked up to one day like the legends here!

Last edited:
Looking good mate.

Hows your diet, training and supps progressed this offseason?

Anything you wish you did differently?
I was running 500 test 350-500 deca this off season.. Stayed away from orals and all because they kill my appetite in the off season. My doses were lower this off season I realized I don't need that much and it just gives me more sides without much more gain. Training has always been the same... High Volume compounds. 6 sets of 12 on squats, 4 sets of 20 on deadlifts, 8 sets of 12 on bench press!
Diet is good I always do an extreme bulk. I don't always plan to do that but I feel like it is the reason why I have so much size at a young age because I do my bulks like this.

Shot ya a pm and another dm on instagram! Whats your off season diet looking like?

Off season diet is just my basic bro meals 6 times a day but more olive oil and if i want to eat junk food I will lol

Saw you on youtube bro! You going to add anymore videos soon?

I just wanted to say that I am looking for a coach for my diet for teen nationals!

Great transformation. Size and shape, you look awesome man.
at 19 that pisses me off. :headbang: Its not suppose to be so fast or easy.
Some guys just have a special gift.

I guess it is you and not some shithead trying to trick us?
Its happen plenty.
Do you have a twitter page where I can hit you up and confirm its you?

Its happen plenty.
I've followed this kid on another board. I can assure you it has not been that fast or easy for him. His dedication and work ethic are second to none.

It was a compliment.
Your taking it wrong.

I know guys that are dedicated and work horses. They have been doing it for 20 years and never made the results he has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its happen plenty.
Hahahaha... My facebook is Giovanni Constantino DelBiondo

looking great but needs to clean the hair up, get rid of the mop

looking great but needs to clean the hair up, get rid of the mop

LOL... I can only agree with you on that one... not so sexy!!! :(:p

Well, at least, this quite unhandsome hair (sorry Giovanni:eek:) should prevent him from getting too harassed by dudes into gay4pay... :D

SDwY81l.png
280 lbs 5 days into my cut!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member