over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

18 YO Bodybuilder

Looking good bro! Take care of your body so you can continue to pursue this for a long time you seem to have a lot of potential. If I was you I would try to not get caught up in quest for size and stay away from recreational drugs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Looking good bro! Take care of your body so you can continue to pursue this for a long time you seem to have a lot of potential. If I was you I would try to not get caught up in quest for size and stay away from recreational drugs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
Recreational drugs like stuff other than gear? Nah I dont bother with that! And that's good advice. I always have a very extreme bulk but I don't really do that intentionally... I don't really kill myself during off season and I feel like it gives my body a break... hardest part on me is def prepping

Good shape in your first pictures. You look like a beast in your recent. Good work!

Pretty solid man. I would never have guessed your age.

H

You look great. You remind me of a guy I trained. He is about same stats and age as you. I am going to give you the same advice as I gave him. Get regular bloodwork and don't cycle AAS more than 6 months a year. Best bet is to keep it for 4 months before show only. Other then that, you will have serious problems later when you get older. I advice Austen to get off everything for 6 months.

You look great. Probably the most potential I have ever seen from anyone on this forum. I just checked out your IG... super impressive. Keep doing your thing.

Good luck

Good luck at Nationals bro, be keeping my eyes out to see how you do!

I just ran across this thread, very impressive! You're one of the most impressive teen bodybuilders I've ever seen... There was one bodybuilder who was super-impressive in the mid-late 80's, he smoked my older brother and everyone in his class and the teenage overall...

The guy's name was very similar to yours, Giovanni something, he was Italian and I didn't know that much about bodybuilding because I was about 11...

I swear the last name sounded like yours, by any chance, has your dad competed in Chicago by any chance?

In either event, good thread, any recent progress pics? Also what does your diet look like?

Impressive. Would love to see an update from this youngin.

:cool:

Attachments

• teen.jpg
    teen.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 293
Congrats! Impressive as hell.

Hell yeah

This was a cool read, is this kid still around here? He has so much potential, it would be cool to follow along on this board if he's still here.

Hey guys! I just checked the thread... Thank you all so much! I won the overall mens open in New York at a show called the NPC Northeast Summer Classic... It was much more exciting than my win at teen nationals. Teen nationals had some incredible competitors. I weighed in at 234 lbs on stage. Was a bit flatter for teen nats too. [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TiLXpfKK0k"]NPC Northeast Summer Classic Open Bodybuilding Overall Pose Down - YouTube[/ame] Here is a youtube video of me posing at the NY show
pJ6K4j5.jpg

l2xJTfj.jpg

iAKsmCW.jpg

UzCHZTO.jpg

NSq1vFE.jpg

Also for everyone asking me what my diet is - I am coached by Dave palumbo. You can check out my interview with him on RXmuscle if you look up Giovanni DelBiondo

HOLY SHIT

Wow man, you look phenomenal at your show. Have really put on some great size for being 18, Congrats on your accomplishment. You have a great physique!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131