over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

185 to 220 in 8 weeks

9muscle9

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hi pro muscle :)
Had an operation a while back for a perforated stomach ulcer and only started back training about 8 weeks ago. ive used gear before (nothing high dose) and got up to 243 - 245lbs at 6ft1 and about 15-16% bf. Im currently 220ish and about 16% bf. Hoping to train for 10-12 more weeks off everything and then see what I want to do after that, taking it nice and steady and not jumping on anything untill i know im ready.

Current diet is
1. 70g protein shake
2. 2 bagels, cold cuts of meat, sliced cheese
3. 3 chicken breasts, free range egg noodles
4. 2 tins of tuna and as much pasta as I can eat
5. Pork chops or BBQ chicken and white rice
Train
6. sip on a 90g protein shake untill bed

Yes, it is a horrific diet. But if it aint broke don't fix it.

Supps are multivitamins, sea kelp extract, vit-b complex, fish oils

8 weeks.jpg

Looking good. Take it slow.

Thanks :) its mainly muscle memory and the sort of rebound effect that's really helped me, I don't seem to have slowed down and think if I keep it consistent i can gain another 5lbs with just solid eating and training.

Nice!!!

If you've got results like that with your diet the way it is. Then why not tighten it up a bit and see what you can really do? :rolleyes:

You should be able to keep growing and drop some body fat.

Good to see you looking healthy in the 2nd pic!!

Keep us updated!

I thought for sure this was going to be one of those threads where a guy put on 40lbs, claimed to be 16% when he was really 26%, and truthful, yet critical comments would follow.

Nice change to see good weight, and good improvement, and a bf claim that is accurate, possibly even a few % more than I would have guessed.

Well done.

Nice!!!

If you've got results like that with your diet the way it is. Then why not tighten it up a bit and see what you can really do? :rolleyes:

Keep us updated!

Thanks!, Im just enjoying the last 3 weeks I have left at home, because im going to university soon ill have to change my diet completely as I won't be able to afford expensive meats and will be on the very basics. Put it this way actually, if you type in "bodybuilding on a budget" in google, it will just be a picture of me :)

Diet will be mainly tuna, eggs, white rice, potato, veg, ground pork and protein shakes with the occasional cheat meal.

your looking good Renewlyf! and congrats on being the featured member, you really deserve it! :)

That is what I am talking about... Great great great work...

Nice transformation so quickly! I'm trying to do that my self right now before I get back on. Thanks for the motivation.

That is what I am talking about... Great great great work...

Nice transformation so quickly! I'm trying to do that my self right now before I get back on. Thanks for the motivation.

Thanks guys!!

Im hovering at a lean 234 at the moment and have just started on some test cyp 750mgs and 400mgs EQ. might add in something to keep of the water, but currently running arimidex and that doesn't seem to be doing the trick.

Diet is looking a lot better, but with an awful amount of shakes and that's costing a fortune!

Looking to reach at least 245 by the end of this cycle and hoping to have really brought up my legs and back.

Thanks for everyone that commented, means a lot to me

:)

EDIT: Im 19 years old btw, so if anyone feels like nominating me for the featured member this month, that would be sick as fuck! haha.

Last edited:
Great job. I am also on the same cycle as you except 500EQ. Arimidex is not working for the water either. If you figure it out let me know.

Great job. I am also on the same cycle as you except 500EQ. Arimidex is not working for the water either. If you figure it out let me know.

I'm thinking because this is the most testosterone I have ever used im getting water retention like crazy, so Im going to add in 25mgs of winstrol tabs every day for 4 weeks and possibly 150mgs of tren enth per week for 8 weeks and see what happens.

I sweat like a fountain anyways, especially when training and tren is probably going to make that worse, but I look harder and fuller on tren and my shoulders and upper chest seem to pop so much more. I love using tren so much, but I can't go abusing it so early or ill burn out and have to resort to blasting the fuck out of it to get half decent results.

great job brother!

Hit 240lbs this morning :)

Going for a complete mutation for the next 8 months leading up to the NABBA midlands junior class, I'm going for the win and going to do whatever it takes to get that 1st place trophy.

250lbs lean before dieting down for the show is the goal, however with the speed im making gains in weight, size and strength I can hopefully push that goal to about 255lbs if I stay healthy with no hiccups and nothing dodgy happens.

Im currently eating 4500 cals a day with the majority of that coming from protein sources, however I am eating a cheat meal 3 x a week and when I cheat, I cheat BIG!

Im still doing a DC push/pull/legs style

As far as super supps Im using 750mgs cyp and 600mgs Equipoise, but Im thinking of dropping the cyp down to 500mgs a week and dropping the EQ down to 500mgs. I also bought 20ml of a Test/Tren blend the other day and Might use that for my next blast. ill be cruising on 250mgs Pharmacy grade cyp after I run out of EQ.

240lbs.jpg

Nice!!!

Keep us updated!

What do you recommend diet wise for him, out of curiosity?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity