over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

19 days out...

megarips250

Registered
What's up everybody,

I'm 26 yo, 208lbs, 5'11, 6% BF, and I'm about to compete at my first show (local) for classic physique open. Since this is my first show and I don't have the luxury of prep coach to help me with my posing, my main objective is to come in as conditioned as possible and bring home the W.

Diet: P:300 C:20-50 (complex) F: 60

From 6am-9pm I'm primarily consuming Protein (whole eggs, Chicken, Cod, Steak), fat (steak, whole eggs), and vegetables (bell peppers, broccoli) After my last training session in the evening I eat 20-50g of complex carbs (sweet potatoes)

Training: AM Fasted cardio (1 hour), AM Lifting (1 hour) PM Lifting (1 hour) PM Cardio (30 min-1 hour) No rest days.

I'm not a rep or sponsor for any company but I would like to point out that all my gear is from Ashop. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Current Protocol:
Test Prop 140mg (20mg ED)
Tren A: 350mg (50mg ED)
Primo A: 1,050mg (150mg ED)
MK677: 2 times a day (fasted)
Novolin R: 2-5iu Post workout with BCAA, complex carbs, protien.
ECA: 1-2 times a day pre workout.
Liver and Organ Defender: 3 pills 3x ED

14 DAYS OUT:
Tren A: 350mg (50mg ED)
Primo A: 1,050mg (150mg ED)
Winstrol suspension: 50mg ED
Anavar: 50mg ED

My questions to you vets out there is this...

Would stacking Synthetine and Syntheselen (with my current diet, training, etc) help me get that insane conditioned look with deep cuts?

Does Syntheselen work like a pre workout as far as energy goes? Currently using ECA but I want to cut out as many orals substances as possible to keep the liver from going completely toxic.

I read that Sythetine is very effective when combined with slin. What is the best way to take it? (Timing, pre-post workout)

Is it ok to take Sytheselen around the same time that you're taking your slin?

Should I run the slin all the way up the show or cut it out a week out?

Should I take Sythetine and Sytheselen the day of the show?

Lots of questions. I know. Lol.

Thank you to all of you who take the time to read this.

Best,
Megarips250:headbang:

Pics? We don't know how you look bud

is the primo oral?

Look like you are over training

There is no reason to train 4 hours per day ever, you will look tired and stringy on stage especially only eating under 2k cals

So none of my synthetek product questions can be answered without posting pics?:confused:

Drop the MK soon. Not sure how much it bloats you, but it might distort your view of muscle fullness and might make you be more aggressive with the diet these last 2 or so weeks (which you really shouldn't be unless you're not on track).

So none of my synthetek product questions can be answered without posting pics?:confused:

Using the products wont hurt, but it also wont make a huge difference with 2 weeks to go

If you look great now why change things? if you don't look great now making these changes wont do too much.

Drop the MK soon. Not sure how much it bloats you, but it might distort your view of muscle fullness and might make you be more aggressive with the diet these last 2 or so weeks (which you really shouldn't be unless you're not on track).

I'm cutting out test and MK 14 days out. I'm only using MK for the synergy effect (increased IGF) with Insulin usage. Once I cut out the MK and Test I'll loose a good amount of water.

the synthetine and syntheselen will help.....but theyre not going to be game changers

the synthetine and syntheselen will help.....but theyre not going to be game changers

I'm going to buy them both because I dont want to use clen. I'm not looking for something miraculous because my conditioning is already good. Just wanted to kbow is syntheselen is ok to take when taking slin and how to take synthetine with slin.

none of your questions should even be asked without posting pics

Not to make excuses but the reason I didn't originally post pictures is because I suck at taking them and I never take any. I'm not that guy who always takes pics for social media I rely on the mirror as the judge.

Anyways, this is currently where I am at. The way i took the pics makes my legs look smaller than they really are.
I'm really focusing on brimging up my outer sweeps, inner thighs, and my glute bridge tie in. Also doing everything I can to bring up my upper chest.

Attachments

• 2017-08-02 22.36.23.jpg
    2017-08-02 22.36.23.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 184
  • 2017-08-02 22.37.16.jpg
    2017-08-02 22.37.16.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 177
Have you tried any protocols to shrink the gyno down? It can crush your joints but maybe a Letro protocol before the show would help a bit. Should also help dry you out the last week as well.

Have you tried any protocols to shrink the gyno down? It can crush your joints but maybe a Letro protocol before the show would help a bit. Should also help dry you out the last week as well.

I forgot to mention that 14 days out I'm starting arimidex .5 every day. Then 7 days out switching to letro every other day. Combining AI with wintrol, var, tren, primo and cut test, MK677 14 days out I will become extremely lean.

I just wish someone would answer my questions about the sunthetek products. I was thinking about keeping in the Slin through out the cut and add synthetine.

Last edited:
you are leanish.....not 6%.

I just don't think you as lean as you think.

those deep cuts you speak come from time
and lower bf than you have....

for a first show though.....I think you'll be just fine.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131