over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

19 y/o strongman/Hernon trainee

sorry, but I dont agree with that. I think anyone can get great calves if they put the work in. I actually just measured mine tonight. 15 3/4, it still sucks, but it is progress. I just need to keep adding weight and getting variations. I started at 13 inches 3 or 4 years ago. Although 2 3/4 inches isn't much, it is progress. Even if it were true about never getting good calves, if I believed that, I wouldnt work them as hard as I do. I just really dont ever want to play the "genetic card" on why I have a shitty body part haha. I used to make that excuse and it never got me anywhere.

NOW THAT IS HEART!!! youve got a good head on your shoulders. thats a blessing in itself aside from the two year morph! great job, keep it up!

B~RAD! That's definitely a great job. Listen, I would really like to talk to you about your training. Don't worry, I am a Hernon dude too. Shoot me an email: [email protected]. Once again, amazing job, especially the bf level.

Great progress so far. Remember, you're only 19. It takes years of consistent hard work to make real gains. When I was your age I was around 210lbs at 6' tall. I've been as heavy as 345(miserable experience) and now I'm down to 295. Oh, and I'm 43 now. So just keep at it and the gains will come. You've already made some substantial gains in size and strength. Surround yourself with people that are stronger than you and that have knowledge in the areas that you want to improve on. Pick everyones brain. Most guys that are at the top will happily answer your questions and give you advise if you are sincere. So don't be afraid to talk people at competitions. Phil can definitely help you put some meat on your bones so that's a step in the right direction. And he can help with your BB pursuit. Now go after some strongman and powerlifting guys.

PB

You're the man, PB. Unfortanately I'm really the only one I know of in my city that does strongman. I try to pick guys brains every time I go to competitions. I've gotten a lot of help on the log press, which still needs a lot of work, but as far as everything else training wise I'm pretty good at getting the technique to things down. The biggest advice guys try to give me though is diet lol. But I've tried it all (eating 5500 cals a day of whatever I wanted) and I gained nothing. Phil's diet is the biggest thing that helps though. I think its even more important than the training honestly.

I started out with him following the training program to the T and following the diet 75% of the time for a few weeks and though to myself (this sucks, I'm going nowhwere) But when I finally decided to give everything 100% I started seeing strength gains like there was no tomorrow. New personal records on every lift, every training day fore 3 weeks straight wasn't uncommon.

NOW THAT IS HEART!!! youve got a good head on your shoulders. thats a blessing in itself aside from the two year morph! great job, keep it up!

Thanks man, its funny you say that cause I havent gotten my calves sore in a while so I went balls out the other day on them and did them when I fresh. They were sore for 4 days :O

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131