over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

19 y/o strongman/Hernon trainee

You are very lean and that looks great. When I saw strongman I thought of the tradional "look" many of the guys have. Well, you eliminated that false impression!

Nice work.

thanks jethro. It really means a lot. And i do feel a bit out of place at a lot of competitions being the only one under 15% bf haha

Nice job. If powerlifting doesn't work out, you have a good structure for bodybuilding. Keep up the good work.

thanks.you guys have motivated me to give bodybuilding a shot after teen nats

Pull Ups With 100 Lbs for Reps :eek:
wow thats Impressive as hell to me. You Look lean and mean! sounds Like your Pretty darn strong to. Goodluck and welcome to promuscle. Thanks for posting and the Intro

thanks. Maybe I can get a friend to video my dips and pull ups and some other lifts on tuesday

YES

thanks jethro. It really means a lot. And i do feel a bit out of place at a lot of competitions being the only one under 15% bf haha

THIS IS A GREAT EXAMPLE OF ALL YOU CRY BABIES THAT THINK YOU NEED TO GET FAT TO MAKE GAINS.........SUCK IT UP AND LOOK THE PART LIKE THIS GUY.........HE IS THE EPITOME OF TOUGH.

Alfesco~ wow, just wow. thanks for that. I never realized how much bigger I look until you put them side by side. Can you guys believe that there is only 15-20 pounds difference in these pics?!? I have a very small frame, but that's made me realize that 10 pounds of muscle on one guy can look better than 10 pounds on another.

You look amazing man, keep up the good work.
How tall are you?

are you natural? Either way you look great, I was just curious as I have a young cousin who is starting to lift.

:eek: Great job B~RAD!!::ction-sm Pretty darn impressive transformation!

are you natural? Either way you look great, I was just curious as I have a young cousin who is starting to lift.

yes... and i think that question is the biggest compliment i've gotten yet! I've been researching cycles since I was 16, so I have a pretty good idea on what I would do now. If I'm still big in the iron game when I'm older, I'll probably give some chemical enhancement a shot.

edit: on the other hand, I've done seo in my calves, so I dont know if you guys would consider that natural. The thing that sucks is, it dissipated even after big A's complete protocol and I only gained about a 1/2 inch and they still look bad and I feel like there was no point in going through the pain. They are my favorite isolation exercise though. I just wish they looked as strong as they are. I did very strict for today on donkeys with the stack plus 315 (715) for 9 reps. They're 15.5 inches :/

Last edited:
in the rear double bicep pose you have incredible shoulder defintion.

thanks man. I wish I could say the shoulders were all do to hard work but it's really not true. Ever since I started working out, I got the definition almost immediately. I do go extremely slow when doing shoulders though because I tweaked my shoulder a few months back. I may start speeding it up and going heavier in the near future.

I had been powerlifting for two years but i look like shit

two years ago~

LOL - You look like u ate yourself! great job dude - you are very cut and def on your way to an award winning physique! You are 19 and you'll find lots of other guys to train with and keep your motivation up. Stay strong, man!

yes... and i think that question is the biggest compliment i've gotten yet! I've been researching cycles since I was 16, so I have a pretty good idea on what I would do now. If I'm still big in the iron game when I'm older, I'll probably give some chemical enhancement a shot.

edit: on the other hand, I've done seo in my calves, so I dont know if you guys would consider that natural. The thing that sucks is, it dissipated even after big A's complete protocol and I only gained about a 1/2 inch and they still look bad and I feel like there was no point in going through the pain. They are my favorite isolation exercise though. I just wish they looked as strong as they are. I did very strict for today on donkeys with the stack plus 315 (715) for 9 reps. They're 15.5 inches :/

Genetics is all you can say for calves. It's either you have them or you don't. I'm sure if they grew from effort you'd have 20s, hell I would too.

Genetics is all you can say for calves. It's either you have them or you don't. I'm sure if they grew from effort you'd have 20s, hell I would too.

sorry, but I dont agree with that. I think anyone can get great calves if they put the work in. I actually just measured mine tonight. 15 3/4, it still sucks, but it is progress. I just need to keep adding weight and getting variations. I started at 13 inches 3 or 4 years ago. Although 2 3/4 inches isn't much, it is progress. Even if it were true about never getting good calves, if I believed that, I wouldnt work them as hard as I do. I just really dont ever want to play the "genetic card" on why I have a shitty body part haha. I used to make that excuse and it never got me anywhere.

sorry, but I dont agree with that. I think anyone can get great calves if they put the work in. I actually just measured mine tonight. 15 3/4, it still sucks, but it is progress. I just need to keep adding weight and getting variations. I started at 13 inches 3 or 4 years ago. Although 2 3/4 inches isn't much, it is progress. Even if it were true about never getting good calves, if I believed that, I wouldnt work them as hard as I do. I just really dont ever want to play the "genetic card" on why I have a shitty body part haha. I used to make that excuse and it never got me anywhere.

Got to agree w/ Brad - especially at 19! you just need to figure out how to make them grow - and you will!

Great progress so far. Remember, you're only 19. It takes years of consistent hard work to make real gains. When I was your age I was around 210lbs at 6' tall. I've been as heavy as 345(miserable experience) and now I'm down to 295. Oh, and I'm 43 now. So just keep at it and the gains will come. You've already made some substantial gains in size and strength. Surround yourself with people that are stronger than you and that have knowledge in the areas that you want to improve on. Pick everyones brain. Most guys that are at the top will happily answer your questions and give you advise if you are sincere. So don't be afraid to talk people at competitions. Phil can definitely help you put some meat on your bones so that's a step in the right direction. And he can help with your BB pursuit. Now go after some strongman and powerlifting guys.

PB

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner