advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

19 year old @ 196 lbs deadlifts 810 lbs!!!

Once Ian learns how to bench he will be unbeatable @ 198

Im 50 yrs old RAW and will squat 585- 605, bench is way off had tricep reattachment surgery Dec 14th 2011 ( should get 345 was at 385 before injury i got 315 for 3 @ Lance Karabels Gym last Sat) pull at least 685 @ UPA Nationals April 22 @ 220

Think im stiil ranked 39 total was 29 at one time last yr
ranked # 4 Master . Take me 2 yrs minimum to catch Jesse Kellum,hes a goddam genetic freak. Hes got way more gray hair than me but not sure how old he is he looks fairly young still

Ill post vids from meet with my real name for verification/authentication . Im definitely not an E-stater

685 DL will be a PL watch RAW Masters World record. RAW Masters records dont start til your 50. Also a small gym owner myself, and besides Lances Karabels gym i train at Quads in cal city ill on occasion, have known Ed Coan for over 20 yrs

Last edited:
I don't know much about powerlifting, but what's the advantage of sumo vs normal stance?

thats just insane.. i came in expecting a short, ripped 197 pulling, and was still going to be impressed, but jesus... normal height, average bodyfat, not even that big... those lifts are fucking insane.. imagine in 10 years.. incredible

I don't know much about powerlifting, but what's the advantage of sumo vs normal stance?

Sumo will add 40 pounds to your deadlift once you get used to it, but if youve had any groin issues or torn abductors you will be ver suspect to recurring injuries. Ive had a torn left abductor so SUMO is out of the quetion for me. They also say its for girls...lol (seriously)

His father being Gene Bell speaks for itself. Take above average genetics with a father who was a pretty damn good powerlifter and you have a recipe for success. I would like to see him break Coan's 901 @ 220lbs(I still consider this the greatest deadlift ever)

His father being Gene Bell speaks for itself. Take above average genetics with a father who was a pretty damn good powerlifter and you have a recipe for success. I would like to see him break Coan's 901 @ 220lbs(I still consider this the greatest deadlift ever)

All Raw lifts by Ed Coan. Yes hes the greatest Deadlifter at 4 different weight classes. These RAW WORLD records still stand

181 791 Ed Coan USA 1984 USPF
198 859 Ed Coan USA 1985 USPF
220 901 Ed Coan USA 1991 USPF
242 887 Ed Coan USA 1998 USPF

All Raw lifts by Ed Coan. Yes hes the greatest Deadlifter at 4 different weight classes. These RAW WORLD records still stand

181 791 Ed Coan USA 1984 USPF
198 859 Ed Coan USA 1985 USPF
220 901 Ed Coan USA 1991 USPF
242 887 Ed Coan USA 1998 USPF

Quads south... Cal City Knigu... :cool:

That's pure power and proof that dedication, hard training works......awesome.

That's fuckin crazy! Looked like he could have added a good amount of weight and still got it. That ranks right up with the 80 year old guy that deadlifts 600# for reps.

The old guy is a freak at my gym. I just hope I can control my bodily functions when I'm 80

Yeah I was wondering if his dad was Gene Bell. Kid looks like Gene. Gene didn't have big muscles and wasn't ripped at all but he was strong as shit! His son appears to have the exact same genetic deal going.

@ everyone talking about how hes not lean for 200lbs etc, thats not really genetic...

strength comes much faster than size does, especially on the right supplements and when you have the right build for deadlifting and the right suite

if anything this kid has a genetically good build for pulling, which is made much better by that suite. its more of a rarity to find a young guy who gives a shit about powerlifting, is willing to take the sups and wear the suits to even get to this point

I personally think that a ton of people have the genetics to deadlift 800lbs (be it in a suite or with straps etc) but only a few care enough to do what it takes and have the right build to do it

i have heard people talking about getting over 150lbs out of suite on sumo deads, all though its very rare and its really only because they only ever deadlift with a suite on

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws