over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

190-220 in 2011... Lets make a plan!.

Redrum123

Registered
Hey Guys...

For the year 2011 I have a goal, to hit 220lbs before the 2012 New Year. That leaves me 41 More weeks to get the Job done...

I am 24 years old and have had Low Nat. test ( 320ng ) since the age of 19, but still not ready for trt so HPTA upregulation will be run every 8-10 weeks when I will come completely off for 2 weeks at a time and run HCG and Clomid to stimulate the boys to continue to work :)...

My stats.
24 years Old.
190lbs at 6ft tall.

Here is what I'm thinking for this Long cycle...

Weeks 1-10 150mg prop EOD.
Weeks 11-12 HCG ED. w 50mg Clomid ED. I WILL COMPLETELY COME OFF OF ALL AAS DURING the HPTA upregulations.
Weeks 13-20 150mg prop EOD W 100mg NPP EOD.
Weeks 21-22 HCG ED. w 50mg Clomid ED. I WILL COMPLETELY COME OFF OF ALL AAS DURING the HPTA upregulations.
Weeks 23-33 150mg prop EOD W. 100MG NPP EOD.
WEEKS 34-40 NOLVA @ 25MG ED. CLOMID @ 50MG ED. DAA @ 3G DAILY.

I will also run Dbol during the first 4 weeks when I come back on after my 2 week upregulation at 25mg Daily.

ancilleries will be used upon need...

Diet as we speak is around 3500 a day but thats due to the low test... but i will add 500 calories a day when reaching a sticking point.

I wont count carbs and fats, but I will keep track of protein and try my hardest to get 400-500g daily... BF will be kept in check with cardio as needed...

any advice?

for a person with low natural test levels i wouldnt use propionate. long acting esters of test would be much better. this is not just an opinion it is backed by some science, look here:

**broken link removed**

now the study compared testosterone undecanoate (11 carbons) to testosterone enanthate (7 carbons). remember longer esters have longer carbon chains. propionate is a 3 carbon ester, much shorter than enanthate.

to keep your test levels even a long ester would work much better and be way easier than multiple shots

also besides all this, the only way to gain weight is to eat, tons of food. training and juice merely direct most of the food you eat to be put on as muscle instead of fat. without food you simply cannot grow, unless you found a way to circumvent the Conservation of mass (matter cannot be created or destroyed, only transformed from one form to another)

Bad idea!

Where on earth did you get the idea that 2 weeks off w/ pct is sufficient to recover HPTA? Must be kidding. You will end up on TRT at this rate - not that TRT is bad.

Just run a nice 15 week cycle with test and deca or eq, with appropriate ancillaries, and do a full pct w 3 months off gear. You can use peptides and/or gh in the down time.

Eat a ton of cycle on cycle, work out hard, get labs, etc.

(Btw, if your natural test is chronically low, maybe TRT is for you.)

Hey Guys...

For the year 2011 I have a goal, to hit 220lbs before the 2012 New Year. That leaves me 41 More weeks to get the Job done...

I am 24 years old and have had Low Nat. test ( 320ng ) since the age of 19, but still not ready for trt so HPTA upregulation will be run every 8-10 weeks when I will come completely off for 2 weeks at a time and run HCG and Clomid to stimulate the boys to continue to work :)...

My stats.
24 years Old.
190lbs at 6ft tall.

Here is what I'm thinking for this Long cycle...

Weeks 1-10 150mg prop EOD.
Weeks 11-12 HCG ED. w 50mg Clomid ED. I WILL COMPLETELY COME OFF OF ALL AAS DURING the HPTA upregulations.
Weeks 13-20 150mg prop EOD W 100mg NPP EOD.
Weeks 21-22 HCG ED. w 50mg Clomid ED. I WILL COMPLETELY COME OFF OF ALL AAS DURING the HPTA upregulations.
Weeks 23-33 150mg prop EOD W. 100MG NPP EOD.
WEEKS 34-40 NOLVA @ 25MG ED. CLOMID @ 50MG ED. DAA @ 3G DAILY.

I will also run Dbol during the first 4 weeks when I come back on after my 2 week upregulation at 25mg Daily.

ancilleries will be used upon need...

Diet as we speak is around 3500 a day but thats due to the low test... but i will add 500 calories a day when reaching a sticking point.

I wont count carbs and fats, but I will keep track of protein and try my hardest to get 400-500g daily... BF will be kept in check with cardio as needed...

any advice?

BAD IDEA!!!!

and i stopped reading after the first sentence

you will end up fat or fatter
and i'll bet money on it

:(

What an HPTA upregulation?

Why not just run HCG on your last 10weeks? 2 weeks of HCG is nothing and worthless. And agreed with above, use test-e or test-cyp. But in all honesty, eating is the best to get to a scale weight, not gear. Plus you have plenty of time to do so.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131