over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1980's Cartoons

Was it Sunday morning or Saturday morning where the networks showed a ton of cartoons for hours on end? I remember getting up early just to watch it. Id sit in my pjs and watch it on the floor. We had one of those old console tube tvs hooked up to our big tv antenna that was on the stack of our fireplace on the roof.

Was it Sunday morning or Saturday morning where the networks showed a ton of cartoons for hours on end? I remember getting up early just to watch it. Id sit in my pjs and watch it on the floor. We had one of those old console tube tvs hooked up to our big tv antenna that was on the stack of our fireplace on the roof.
It was Saturday morning. I can remember sitting on the floor in my PJ's eating a bowl of cereal and watching "Hong Kong Fooey".

At night time we would watch The Six Million Dollar Man, Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley, Battlestar Galactica (the original), and Three's Company. So many good shows. Dont have that today.

Thundarr was the shit.
I also loved The Herculoids, Space Ghost, obviously Johnny Quest, Silverhawks and Thunder cats.

Not a cartoon, but I never missed an episode of Ultraman.
YES^^^ all my favorites (not Johnny quest) the herculoids and space ghost are definitely on my list of top favorites and yes most definitely thunder cats.

I am more the Road Runner and Bugs Bunny era.......i feel old.

It wasn't a cartoon but I remember Johnny Saka And The Giant Robot. I liked Starblazers with that Destroyer that was made space ready. Are we talking about cartoons made in the 80's or cartoons that aired in the 80's but were really from the 40's like Bugs Bunny?

DXKNlhuVAAAc8cI.jpg

This brings back memories........wow!
I know I'm dating myself but..
Let's see, the classics of course Jetsons, Flintstones, tom And Jerry, looney tunes, Scooby Doo, etc.
But from the late 70s to the late 80s..
Jackson 5 cartoon
Plastic man comedy adventure show
Fat albert
Smurfs
Alvin and the chipmunks
Dungeons and dragons
super friends
spiderman
Captain caveman
Heathcliff
Paw paw bears
Inspector gadget
Voltron (lion and vehicle force)
turbo teen <--------who remembers this one?
Gobots
He man
Transformers
Gi joe
Thunder cats
Robotech
M.a.s.k
The centurions
I know I'm forgetting a ton of cartoons from my childhood, how great those times were.

I am more the Road Runner and Bugs Bunny era.......i feel old.
Road runner and Bugs are both like cartoon OG's. Those cartoons still hold up today and are very funny.

Road runner and Bugs are both like cartoon OG's. Those cartoons still hold up today and are very funny.
My wife and bug's bunny share the same birthday...FYI (her favorite cartoon)

Off the topic of cartoons, but back in the 70s did anyone else play "cops and robbers" or "cowboys and indians"? I was always an Indian or a robber. Loved my tomahawk and 6 shooter cap gun! Got plenty of exercise running around the neighborhood. Probably couldn't run around with toy guns these days.

I spent my youth on one of these!
Actually went through many.

"I wanna go fast"
-Ricky Bobby:)

It wasn't a cartoon but I remember Johnny Saka And The Giant Robot. I liked Starblazers with that Destroyer that was made space ready. Are we talking about cartoons made in the 80's or cartoons that aired in the 80's but were really from the 40's like Bugs Bunny?

View attachment 135267

Not a destroyer...a battleship. The Japanese Battleship Yamato from World War II, to be precise. Very important historical distinction, especially to the Japanese creators of the show.

But even as an American kid growing up in New England, Star Blazers was the best show ever.

I'd give anything for a Wave Motion Gun.

I spent my youth on one of these!
Actually went through many.

"I wanna go fast"
-Ricky Bobby:)
I had a Big Wheels but always wanted a Mean Green Machine. Those were awesome.

80s cartoons and movies were all about the soundtracks and beat :cool: :ROFLMAO:

80s cartoons and movies were all about the soundtracks and beat :cool: :ROFLMAO:

Cool cartoons. I missed out on those since I was in high school then. I think I would have really liked them if I had been younger.

im a 70s kid.
superfriends, space ghost, hong kong phooey, scooby doo, land of the lost, schoolhouse rock, sometimes fat albert, speed buggy, batman.....woody woodpecker too.

Off the topic of cartoons, but back in the 70s did anyone else play "cops and robbers" or "cowboys and indians"? I was always an Indian or a robber. Loved my tomahawk and 6 shooter cap gun! Got plenty of exercise running around the neighborhood. Probably couldn't run around with toy guns these days.
I did the cap gun thing and cowboys and indians, right after that I jumped my bmx bike off homemade ramps with no helmet, childhood, so many fun and stupid thing were done! :D

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner