over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1980's Cartoons

Not a destroyer...a battleship. The Japanese Battleship Yamato from World War II, to be precise. Very important historical distinction, especially to the Japanese creators of the show.

But even as an American kid growing up in New England, Star Blazers was the best show ever.

I'd give anything for a Wave Motion Gun.

Excusez moi LOL! My bad, my bad. Just not much of a navy guy. I loved that show because it was the only one of the modern cartoons that I liked. For me it was Saturday morning cartoons (Loony Toons).

🎵 Overture, curtain slides
This is it, we'll hit the heights
And on what heights we'll hit,
On with the show this is it🎵

I did the cap gun thing and cowboys and indians, right after that I jumped my bmx bike off homemade ramps with no helmet, childhood, so many fun and stupid thing were done! :D
Mongoose BMX?
That's what I had. Spent all my allowance tricking it out. 3 piece cranks, alloy rims, rock shock front forks.
Don't get me started on skateboards!

I did the cap gun thing and cowboys and indians, right after that I jumped my bmx bike off homemade ramps with no helmet, childhood, so many fun and stupid thing were done! :D
LOL, yeah I had a friend that was a daredevil like that. Evel Knievel was our hero back then. The friend was crazy and would stand on top of his bicycle seat,totally upright holding his arms out to the side like a cross. He fell a few times that I saw. To make matters worse, he was a hemophiliac. He mother was making frequent runs to the ER.

LOL, yeah I had a friend that was a daredevil like that. Evel Knievel was our hero back then. The friend was crazy and would stand on top of his bicycle seat,totally upright holding his arms out to the side like a cross. He fell a few times that I saw. To make matters worse, he was a hemophiliac. He mother was making frequent runs to the ER.
That's badass! Stupid as hell but badass!

That's badass! Stupid as hell but badass!
I was jealous of his skill and talent. I was never coordinated like that or as brave. One time he fell when climbing a big tall weeping willow in his back yard. He hit every branch on the way down. He was in the hospital over night with that one.

DAPHNE, from the original Scooby-Doo is the HOTTEST cartoon babe of ALL-TIME!!!!

I realize that I may start another epic PM keyboard heated debate,( even greater than dosages, genetics, sets & reps, protein requirements, Mike O'Hearn etc.), with this statement but I had to go ahead and say it anyway! So everyone PLEASE keep it civil and respectful as much as possible!

DAPHNE, from the original Scooby-Doo is the HOTTEST cartoon babe of ALL-TIME!!!!

I realize that I may start another epic PM keyboard heated debate,( even greater than dosages, genetics, sets & reps, protein requirements, Mike O'Hearn etc.), with this statement but I had to go ahead and say it anyway! So everyone PLEASE keep it civil and respectful as much as possible!
I always had a crush on Thelma

Kinda like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island.

I always had a crush on Thelma
ya88bqga6z651.jpg

I knew I wasn’t alone. Thora Birch always reminded me of Daphne
YES! Im glad im not the only one that thought that. I believed that I was just demented to think that. Thora is stacked too. How about that scene in American Beauty when shes posing in the window!

YES! Im glad im not the only one that thought that. I believed that I was just demented to think that. Thora is stacked too. How about that scene in American Beauty when shes posing in the window!
That and the movie Ghost World got me hooked on her. I think I was 15 or 16 when American Beauty came out.

That and the movie Ghost World got me hooked on her. I think I was 15 or 16 when American Beauty came out.
Did you know that she was in The Walking Dead not too long ago?

Okay, I just grabbed my parachute and jumped out of this thread... I gots enough My Little Pony and Roblox going on right now. I totally get this is much more dude-friendly than my baby girls' stuff but I could shrink y'all testicles straight up from my keyboard telling you my living conditions right this moment..

e.g. I pulled something off my smallest right toe this morning which looked like a velcro or hair tie.. it was a barbie doll's panties. Yes. I picked that up from the carpet and slept with that shit on my foot all night.

Okay, I just grabbed my parachute and jumped out of this thread... I gots enough My Little Pony and Roblox going on right now. I totally get this is much more dude-friendly than my baby girls' stuff but I could shrink y'all testicles straight up from my keyboard telling you my living conditions right this moment..

e.g. I pulled something off my smallest right toe this morning which looked like a velcro or hair tie.. it was a barbie doll's panties. Yes. I picked that up from the carpet and slept with that shit on my foot all night.
Kinky;)

I’ve got a 2 year old daughter that’ll be 3 next month. We’re in the same boat

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear