over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

19nor Mental Sides, Your Experience; Tren vs. NPP and Deca

USMuscle9403

Registered
This is debated a bit, but I want to really know the deal from folks who have run them for themselves.

Tren is obviously notorious for mental sides and unfortunately it's a no go for me. However, since my brain hates tren, will it necessarily hate every other 19nor? I've had next to no experience with deca (shot it once at 50mg and swore it killed my dick) and none with NPP, although I'm considering trying NPP for my next cycle. I've seen many anecdotes on which 19nors cause depressive issues and which don't, I'm just wondering if I would do best to just avoid them, all together, as I'm prone to depression and anxiety. The thought of NPP sounds right up my alley - a fairly dry, slow and steady gains compound - but I don't want to just end up wasting my money, either.

What's been yalls experience? If you can't run tren, could you run NPP with no issues, or did you experience more or less the same in terms of mental sides? Just the opposite? I'm just curious before I put my heart in this potential blast

Me personally npp didn’t give me any mental side effects and in fact Is much Is npp is deca I get way different effects than what deca gives me not just look but one side effect deca gives me horrible cramps

Npp nothing no sides smooth good fullness no bloat overall nice compound that stacks well with test

I did use deca is a base for a good year without test also but test npp stacked is a nice cycle with basically no sides for me

See what others say though

I'm very curious to hear others. If it means anything, the potential cycle will likely be both test and npp in the 300-500 range with possibly some masteron thrown in at around the 250 range.

All my deca issues (ED and mental) is fixed with .5mg REAL caber 2x/week and a little dusting of mast.

All my deca issues (ED and mental) is fixed with .5mg REAL caber 2x/week and a little dusting of mast.

Same thing works for most tren issues.

Also T3 helps other issues on tren as well. Really helps with any depressing feelings.

Tren gives me major insomnia and severe mental issues. I don't think I'll use it again. I don't notice direct psychological side effects from nandrolone, but it kills my sex life. That leads to depression.

Trestolone is my favorite 19nor by far. The main side effect I get is being horny all the time. It generally makes me feel outstanding all day long. It has given me tren-like mental sides in times of extreme stress, but 99% of the time it's great.

Deca gives me no issues. No deca dick no depression nothing.now npp I love the look it gives me.but man npp gives me some serious anxiety. I take anxiety medication. When I do npp I have to double my anxiety meds.its not worth it for me

I can't understand why deca doesn't but npp does.its the same drug just difference is npp is fast acting

Ran up to 550mg/week NPP, no issues whatsoever. Then I ran 720mg/week deca. Deca gave me mental sides, like obsessive thoughts, no depression or anything, not jealousy(like some report), but, an odd obsessive thought pattern. It was unpleasant. Doesn’t seem like something that should be ester related/dependent, but, that’s my anecdote.

Thanks yall, keep em coming, but see, it's all over the place lol

It's such an individual thing I doubt I'll be satisfied with an answer until I try it myself, I'm stubborn like that. Two things are for sure, I don't want anything that's going to make me feel like tren and I don't want anything fuckin with my dick lol All bets are off, with that one. NPP seems a bit of crap shoot, one these fronts

Thanks yall, keep em coming, but see, it's all over the place lol

It's such an individual thing I doubt I'll be satisfied with an answer until I try it myself, I'm stubborn like that. Two things are for sure, I don't want anything that's going to make me feel like tren and I don't want anything fuckin with my dick lol All bets are off, with that one. NPP seems a bit of crap shoot, one these fronts
From the anecdotes I've read, it sounds like trest might be the best bet for what you're wanting as a 19 nor. Then again it might be an even bigger crap shoot than NPP, which is why I've held off trying it.

NPP killed my libido for like 6 months. Never again.

Pretty sure deca and npp shut your boys down pretty hard but I have always heard you should take an equal or greater amount of test to counter the effect on your sex drive.

Anger and depression tren being the worst, NPP being the least. I'm running npp at the moment really had no sides until I bumped it up to 450 ew. Test is at 850.

On paper it makes no sense but NPP was like Tren-light for me. Milder in every aspect and nothing like Nandrolone Cyp or Decanoate. It was dry, no joint relief, and made me super horny. I got OTC at the time.

Tren will make me start arguing with plants in my house and become jealous of anything that my wife looks at.... And I'm not a jealous person. I can not run that shit anymore. It is a total mind fuck for me.

My favorite stack now is probably gh, npp, mast, and test. I feel incredible on that and my body responds very well to it.

Trest was hard for me to keep lean. I felt good on it, but it seemed to always keep my midsection just a bit "softer" regardless of my diet.

Tren=insanity in a bottle. Throwing cats, wanting to murder patients, breaking shit in my house.

npp= makes me mellow and sad. Well, not sad, just “blah”. I think masteron with npp will help with the blues. I’m gonna try it soon

Hold on. US what do you want out of the cycle? What are the goals with your physique these days?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear