over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

19nor Mental Sides, Your Experience; Tren vs. NPP and Deca

Hold on. US what do you want out of the cycle? What are the goals with your physique these days?
Thats what I been wondering a lot about these posts-feel good orals- high libido-wtf - do any of u take gear for muscles????

Hold on. US what do you want out of the cycle? What are the goals with your physique these days?

Still trying to find which compounds agree with me. I'm not looking for much more than a little more size while keeping gains pretty dry. Currently semi dieting, if and when this cycle starts, calories (clean) get reintroduced.

For me personally I´ve never felt any depression or other related sides with deca. I have no experience with NPP though. Even with tren I don´t get any sides except for some insomnia maybe but nothing related to depression or anxiety or wrong kind of aggression. My last cycle was 800 mg test cyp, 400 mg deca for 16 weeks, felt great the whole time, getting good gains and horny as hell also the whole time. Also threw in 400 mg tren e for the last four weeks (I know it´s too short a time for long ester but anyways). I didn´t use any "real" AI on that cycle, only 25 mg proviron ed and nolva 10 mg ed, also cabaser 0,25 mg Mon, Thu. Also HCG 500 iu Mon, Thu.

I ran a gram of deca with 200mg test for 4 months. No mental sides at all. Feel great. Solid large gains. Very happy with the results. Bp maxed at 142/80. Not ideal but no need for bp meds.

Ive been putting the fuck down on my lady so no deca dick. It's my first run with it and have to say I very much enjoyed it. Ive used npp before and I prefer this no questions. 9.5/10

Just came down to hrt for 2.5 - 3 months (gh and slin still in) and then it's on to dhb, tren, test, and maybe win or a bit of superdrol (taking out gh and slin). Im thinking I may keep in 200mg of deca next time as Ive never done that before but joints feel great right now. Not a bit of tendonitis which could be the compound or it could be my emphasis on external rotation exercises. Maybe a bit of both. A very productive winter for me.

Yes I’m
I ran a gram of deca with 200mg test for 4 months. No mental sides at all. Feel great. Solid large gains. Very happy with the results. Bp maxed at 142/80. Not ideal but no need for bp meds.

Ive been putting the fuck down on my lady so no deca dick. It's my first run with it and have to say I very much enjoyed it. Ive used npp before and I prefer this no questions. 9.5/10

Just came down to hrt for 2.5 - 3 months (gh and slin still in) and then it's on to dhb, tren, test, and maybe win or a bit of superdrol (taking out gh and slin). Im thinking I may keep in 200mg of deca next time as Ive never done that before but joints feel great right now. Not a bit of tendonitis which could be the compound or it could be my emphasis on external rotation exercises. Maybe a bit of both. A very productive winter for me.
I’d still be taking 40mg of telmisartan with that BP. It’s also cardio protective against the cardio toxic effects of deca(and at 1g, it’s cardio toxic), it promotes renal health as well, aside from just keeping your BP in check. Looking at your next planned blast, I would definitely throw it in.

Temisartan seems to be favored around here. Ill pick some up from ADC. Whats a good starting dose?

Yes I’m

I’d still be taking 40mg of telmisartan with that BP. It’s also cardio protective against the cardio toxic effects of deca(and at 1g, it’s cardio toxic), it promotes renal health as well, aside from just keeping your BP in check. Looking at your next planned blast, I would definitely throw it in.

Thanks yall, keep em coming, but see, it's all over the place lol

It's such an individual thing I doubt I'll be satisfied with an answer until I try it myself, I'm stubborn like that. Two things are for sure, I don't want anything that's going to make me feel like tren and I don't want anything fuckin with my dick lol All bets are off, with that one. NPP seems a bit of crap shoot, one these fronts
Well however Nandrolone makes you feel, it won't be nearly as bad as Tren will. So imo you can try Nandrolone with that personal assurance by me 😉

For me, I get no crazy mental side effects with NPP or Deca... Tren, however (over 300 mg per week) makes me feel like superman and a little bitch at the same time. It just makes me a mental mess, I get seriously depressed, everything seems dark in my life even if there is no reason for it. I have put my wife and my son into some nasty situations... for all that I cannot touch that drug anymore... it just makes me miserable... It also makes me incredibly horny in a REALLY weird way... I become jealous of my wife's ex-boyfriends but at the same time, I get excited thinking about her having sex with them and even with other men... fucked up, to say the least. Tren transforms me into a cuckold! LOL

I’ve run my share of deca and tren. My experience has been to keep test 2x higher than deca and I’m fine. No mental issues.

Tren, honestly I must be lucky because I can get away with quite a bit more than what some guys are posting as doses. I did smash an Apple Watch and spanked my dog pretty good once. After that I was able to recognize the anger and diffuse it internally (except in traffic).

Tren is a different beast. Deca and NPP I feel stable. Take Tren get aggrevated and want to fuck anything moving.
Completely different looks though, can’t really swap one for another and expect similar results.

Thats what I been wondering a lot about these posts-feel good orals- high libido-wtf - do any of u take gear for muscles????

This thread is about the mental effects of 19nors. Trestolone treats me better mentally compared to tren or nandrolone.

Trest beats tren in every way for me except when it comes to looking shredded. It's better for building muscle and for losing fat. It just hides some of the fat loss results with extra water weight.

Trest beats nand in every way for me except when it comes to joint pain relief. It's the superior muscle builder by far.

This thread is about the mental effects of 19nors. Trestolone treats me better mentally compared to tren or nandrolone.

Trest beats tren in every way for me except when it comes to looking shredded. It's better for building muscle and for losing fat. It just hides some of the fat loss results with extra water weight.

Trest beats nand in every way for me except when it comes to joint pain relief. It's the superior muscle builder by far.
Question
How much fat loss did you see ?
Would running 25mg a day be more effective than 50mg each day ?
what amount of calories macros did you follow ?
Any new stretch marks ?

All usmc needs is

Stable dialed in trt

6-10 weeks
Trt + primo , calorie surplus from protein

4-8 weeks
Trt + gh , small calorie deficit

Add your favorite training and rinse and repeat

I gutantee you will get everything you want from aas with least damage

This is for USMC as i have chat with him and know him

This is perfect for your goals my brother

Much love

Madg

Tren makes me slightly more confident / determined to get things done than usual, no anger, no depression, no insomnia and no mania. Maybe I am just too mature to make poor decisions, other than using AAS of course. That being said not something I recommend using often or for long periods.

Deca NPP has no psychological effects on me.

Still trying to find which compounds agree with me. I'm not looking for much more than a little more size while keeping gains pretty dry. Currently semi dieting, if and when this cycle starts, calories (clean) get reintroduced.

To help narrow it down, at this point which ones agree with you and which ones don't? Then it will be easier to make suggestions.

As for mental sides with Deca or NPP, I've never had any issues with either.

Question
How much fat loss did you see ?
Would running 25mg a day be more effective than 50mg each day ?
what amount of calories macros did you follow ?
Any new stretch marks ?

Dosing is highly individual. 30 mg/day almost felt overpowering to me. I've never gone over that. Some guys who are used to high doses do fine at 50 mg or even higher. Estrogen sides are more pronounced at higher doses for some people. It's good to start low and work your way up if you're new to it.

It's hard to put an exact number on it, but I'd guess the fat loss is equivalent to tren at 1/2 or 1/3 of the dose. 25 mg/day trest is comparable to 50 - 75 mg/day tren in my experience. Trest is far superior for building size. The lack of side effects means I can run it indefinitely, unlike tren. My longest run with trest was over a year. At least half that time was at a lower dose (10 - 15 mg/day). I've had stretch marks around my armpits for years. They seemed to get a little worse with trest. I'm in my 40s, so I'm not trying to be a mass monster now. The biggest I got on trest was mid 240s / 10% at 6'3".

I had my best results with equal calories from protein / fat / carbs. 250/250/110g was my go to cutting diet with a maintenance level around 3200 / 3300 calories/day. I would go with lower fat and higher carbs on tren. Higher carbs on trest make me more bloated.

I was in my best shape on that diet in 2019. 2020 started with a major injury + surgery followed by the covid lockdowns. I'm just getting back into shape now. I'm planning on running 200 mg/week test with 10 mg/day trest for the rest of this year with maybe one cycle (higher trest with DHB) in the summer or fall.

Personally I’ve found using Selegiline at 2.5 mg/day really helps with the mental aspect. It also helps with Deca/tren dick that Selegiline doesn’t quite fix while on them.
I stumbled upon this about 10 years ago when I quite my prescribed adderall and replaced with Selegiline.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear