over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

19nors and Joints

Ruhlfreak55

Registered
For the last 5 or so years I haven't done much except test, and in that time almost all of my joints have gone downhill fairly substantially. I saw a contest prep guy seemingly make the claim that any 19nor should help somewhat with this degeneration.

What experience do you guys have with this? Is Deca the only compound that really does this or are there others?

At this point most of my shit hurts most days, and it becomes annoying as I'm only in my mid-30s. (annoying, but I would never stop).

For the last 5 or so years I haven't done much except test, and in that time almost all of my joints have gone downhill fairly substantially. I saw a contest prep guy seemingly make the claim that any 19nor should help somewhat with this degeneration.

What experience do you guys have with this? Is Deca the only compound that really does this or are there others?

At this point most of my shit hurts most days, and it becomes annoying as I'm only in my mid-30s. (annoying, but I would never stop).
Honestly, deca can help keep down the inflammation some, but it won’t prevent degration. In fact, taking deca can increase degration of the tendons and joints over time because it will allow you to continue training heavy and do further damage. You want realize it until you come off the deca! I experienced the same same thing as you in my 30’s and it only gets worse with time. I had to make adjustments by lifting less weight, moving the weight slower, and figuring out new exercises that causes less pain. I also have to do 4 warm up sets at a minimum for each body part.

I just added 100mg/week Deca on top of my 200/week Test. I'm only 2 shots in so too early to tell but I'l report back.

Honestly, deca can help keep down the inflammation some, but it won’t prevent degration. In fact, taking deca can increase degration of the tendons and joints over time because it will allow you to continue training heavy and do further damage. You want realize it until you come off the deca! I experienced the same same thing as you in my 30’s and it only gets worse with time. I had to make adjustments by lifting less weight, moving the weight slower, and figuring out new exercises that causes less pain. I also have to do 4 warm up sets at a minimum for each body part.

I'll take not being able to feel it at this point. I'm gonna train anyway so.

I just added 100mg/week Deca on top of my 200/week Test. I'm only 2 shots in so too early to tell but I'l report back.
Kinda what I was wondering about doing, but I am also contest prepping so if Tren or something has similar effects I'll be on that soon anyway.

I am taking a little 100-150mg nandrolone all year recorded since the period I am in. Nandrolone helps me a lot in reducing inflammation.
It helps tons. Unfortunately it causes other side effects but that’s just part of the game I guess :)

Deca will help inflammation and joint pain but it WILL speed up the degradation of ligaments and tendons. Hgh is your best bet bro. But once the damage is done there is no reversing it

A low dose of MENT can give a similar lubrication effect to deca without many of the issues. GH and things like Tb500 are going to do more towards actually helping though.

Weird deca does nothing for my fucked joints etc

Methyl nortestosterone, aka trestolone. It gives me better results overall compared to tren or deca. It does help some with joint pain, but that's the one that deca does better in my experience.

Methyl nortestosterone, aka trestolone. It gives me better results overall compared to tren or deca. It does help some with joint pain, but that's the one that deca does better in my experience.
I never tried trest but only just reading about it gave me gyno :D

but seriously I wish I could try it but deca, dbol both make my nipples flare up so I’m guessing ment would too. My shitty genetics oh well you guys enjoy :/

I've used Deca for joint comfort as Fa Seeshus stated it seems to have a lubrication effect.

From my personal experience EQ worked better for may joints namely my knees as it can increase cartilage production. Perceivable pain in my joints is higher with EQ compared to Deca but EQ helped my joints more so in the long run.

I've never personally heard of Tren being recommended for the the joints.

If you don't mind me asking, what natural substances are you taking towards joint health?

Deca does indeed make my elbow pain settle down.
It fades into the background and I forget about it, until I have gone off Deca for a while.
There are anecdotal reports and some studies that support both the anti-inflammation properties and synovial fluid improvements.

I'm biased, as Nandrolone is my favorite anabolic.

I've used Deca for joint comfort as Fa Seeshus stated it seems to have a lubrication effect.

From my personal experience EQ worked better for may joints namely my knees as it can increase cartilage production. Perceivable pain in my joints is higher with EQ compared to Deca but EQ helped my joints more so in the long run.

I've never personally heard of Tren being recommended for the the joints.

If you don't mind me asking, what natural substances are you taking towards joint health?

I take the join care complex from beverly and also cissus xt by SNS.

Deca does indeed make my elbow pain settle down.
It fades into the background and I forget about it, until I have gone off Deca for a while.
There are anecdotal reports and some studies that support both the anti-inflammation properties and synovial fluid improvements.

I'm biased, as Nandrolone is my favorite anabolic.
I thought there were some actual studies suggesting this. Kinda what I was expecting to be directed to here. Kinda thought that was why Deca has started to become almost ok to prescribe legitimately.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws