over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1cc pins, not slin pins?

GoneForever

Banned
Anyone know a good place to pick em up. Pins are legal so I figure its ok to post here. Anyway, I dont want slin pins b/c im using a 600mg/ml test blend and only using hrt doses now and its too hard to draw out on regular 3cc pins. So I guess the TB syringes are my only option. These look perfect but you think they come sterily wrapped or just loose in a box? Im presuming they are safe b/c animals could get the same bacteria as us from using a syringe thats not air sealed in a packet right?

Anyone know a good place to pick em up. Pins are legal so I figure its ok to post here. Anyway, I dont want slin pins b/c im using a 600mg/ml test blend and only using hrt doses now and its too hard to draw out on regular 3cc pins. So I guess the TB syringes are my only option. These look perfect but you think they come sterily wrapped or just loose in a box? Im presuming they are safe b/c animals could get the same bacteria as us from using a syringe thats not air sealed in a packet right?

Don't promote non sponsors!

SterileSyringes sells 30g needles that you can attach to 3ml, 5ml syringes, etc.
You do realise though that any oil based test won't really go through a insulin sized pin (29g, 30g)?

I use an 18g pin to load ,then I put a 25g pin on the syringe to inject or if Im using a 29g slin pin I pull the plunger out and back load it.

Don't promote non sponsors!

SterileSyringes sells 30g needles that you can attach to 3ml, 5ml syringes, etc.
You do realise though that any oil based test won't really go through a insulin sized pin (29g, 30g)?

I only posted b/c none of our sponsors carry it. I should have clarified, its not the needle i need, its the syringe. I need 1cc syringe's(but not slin pinz) I need 1cc syringes that you can screw a 23 or 25g on.

I only posted b/c none of our sponsors carry it. I should have clarified, its not the needle i need, its the syringe. I need 1cc syringe's(but not slin pinz) I need 1cc syringes that you can screw a 23 or 25g on.

May I ask what can you do with a standard 1cc syringe that you can't do with a 1cc insulin syringe or a standard 3cc syringe?

May I ask what can you do with a standard 1cc syringe that you can't do with a 1cc insulin syringe or a standard 3cc syringe?

Im using a 600mg/ml test blend and trying to get 150mg out of it for hrt purposes, so its much easier to dose on a 1cc syringe, but a slin pin is too small to suck it into, thats why I need a 1cc syringe with a 23 or 25gauge I can screw on it.

Im using a 600mg/ml test blend and trying to get 150mg out of it for hrt purposes, so its much easier to dose on a 1cc syringe, but a slin pin is too small to suck it into, thats why I need a 1cc syringe with a 23 or 25gauge I can screw on it.

now i gotcha.

I've used a couple of times those Terumo tuberculin pins - those are the slip on ones.

I don't think the needle will ever come out - you just have to push it in hard and when pulling out hold by the base of the needle.

They are sterile and come individualy wrapped. The only thing, as mentioned, they are slip on and not screw on.

I've used a couple of times those Terumo tuberculin pins - those are the slip on ones.

I don't think the needle will ever come out - you just have to push it in hard and when pulling out hold by the base of the needle.

They are sterile and come individualy wrapped. The only thing, as mentioned, they are slip on and not screw on.

ohh ok cool. I saw the terumo tb pins but I thought they had a needle permantelty attached. Yah I meant slip on, they work fine, just gotta be careful. Thanks

ohh ok cool. I saw the terumo tb pins but I thought they had a needle permantelty attached. Yah I meant slip on, they work fine, just gotta be careful. Thanks

Depending on the source, you can buy them with or without the needle. My source carried both.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131