over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1g deca 1g Eq 1250mg test??

hold on hold on hold on :)

this cycle was planned and I never did it in fact, I mean not all the compounds and not the announced dosages

and I had been up to 240lbs already before and was down to 205 due to bad injury but wanted to be back at 220 before I would have done it

most of what I took in that cycle was tren and test and slin, not HGH no deca no EQ

and yes I think what I planned was too big for my age and even if if I already had some experience with roids, I dont think it was necessary at that moment of my life
in all honesty guys I dont think that more than 2 or 3 different roids compounds are needed (doesnt include slin HGH IGF and blablabla)

if some of you want to PM about this, feel free to do

and thanks to you for the cool comments I have seen about my physic I really appreciate

for those who ask I had to stop training for 3 months because of an elbow problem and was down to 230lbs fat lol
Im back to training since 6 weeks now and up to 255lbs and between 8 and 9% bf, still want to add some size but wont go higher than 10%bf anymore, I'm done with dieting and I want to look lean year round

take care guys, especially with tren, this is a POWERFUL stuff

Sorry for bringing your name up at all. Youre genetics and potentia are unreal, you were really a bad comparison to the point i wanted to make.

Sorry for bringing your name up at all. Youre genetics and potentia are unreal, you were really a bad comparison to the point i wanted to make.

no worries bro, its all good :)

i understand what you guys are saying. what i am saying is regardless of how far mike can go with his physique, if at the age of 21 he is already up to 1.5 grams of test, 10 iu's slin and using tren, eq, growth, dbol, etc. where can he go from there? the typical rants you hear on here are," if you need that much gear you don't have the right genetics so there is no use and no amount of gear will help". or, "if you have the right genetics you don't need that kind of cycle to grow". obviously mike had excellent genetics and a great work ethic and dedication to have a physique like his, but he is also using high doses of gear, which most people deny.

yeah true bro I have been using high doses of gears and won't lie about that

but I also found out now that I still grow on less than that :)

Exactly. But if you are still healthy why should it matter. That was my point. The reason we shouldn't do high doses is because our health can be affected. But if our body can take it, our cholesterol is in check, blood pressure, thyroid, hpta function and everything else is able to withstand high doses and your ultimate goal is to be big, why not do high doses?
I personally just started a cycle 800mg of test a week and will throw in some anadrol at 50mg/wk and already I can tell i will gain more than what i gained following the typical 250mg/wk for 4 months. Im gunna go for blood tests and see how I'm doing, if everything is ok i will probably try 1000mg next cycle.
250mg i was fine, 400mg i was fine, Now i will find out if 800 is ok for me. I think this is a good way to find out what is your dose cuz we are all different.

Last edited:

I see Mr. Soul's point and Mike1107 it's great of you to comment on this thread.

What I personally think is that it's best to gain on as little as possible, especially if you're only 21. What's the hurry?

Let's say that you gain a ton of weight and hard muscle with everything that you can get your hands on. What happens when you come off?

When that stops working, then what? At 21 you still have a lot of years to train and to add quality pounds, the only thing that you will accomplish taking that much so you, is burn yourself out.

Good luck whatever you decide.

but I also found out now that I still grow on less than that :)[/QUOTE\

yea mike i give you props man for telling it like it is. i think sometimes newbs or "beginners" are told that 250 mgs a week of test will turn them into mike1107 if their diet and training is perfect. like emeric for example, im not bashing him at all but there is no way! its almost like some people are looking out for people that they really dont give a shit about.

instead i admire the guys like you mike, big a, baldnazi, kiwi that tell it like it is 100% whether its good or bad! its fucking real! thats the shit ARTICLES are made of. thats the types of studies that have not been conducted, but we can learn from you all that have balls enough to tell your stories and experiences.

by all means people should be careful and research these drugs for years before they even look at pictures of them. but damn, why lie after you start.

no countrys government is ever going to do studies of high dose aas on humans because who could afford that lawsuit? or sleep at night if 2 or the 4 participants died within 1 hour of eachother! we have to learn from eachother. this is a community and minority of people if you will. we are all we have

so thanks again

but I also found out now that I still grow on less than that :)[/QUOTE\

yea mike i give you props man for telling it like it is. i think sometimes newbs or "beginners" are told that 250 mgs a week of test will turn them into mike1107 if their diet and training is perfect. like emeric for example, im not bashing him at all but there is no way! its almost like some people are looking out for people that they really dont give a shit about.

instead i admire the guys like you mike, big a, baldnazi, kiwi that tell it like it is 100% whether its good or bad! its fucking real! thats the shit ARTICLES are made of. thats the types of studies that have not been conducted, but we can learn from you all that have balls enough to tell your stories and experiences.

by all means people should be careful and research these drugs for years before they even look at pictures of them. but damn, why lie after you start.

no countrys government is ever going to do studies of high dose aas on humans because who could afford that lawsuit? or sleep at night if 2 or the 4 participants died within 1 hour of eachother! we have to learn from eachother. this is a community and minority of people if you will. we are all we have

so thanks again

I agree with you man, but not too bash emeric and those who propose 250mg a week i have to say this in their defence, 250mg a week will give you nice slow solid gains and will keep you healthy. But i think doses are very individualistic. Some can withstand high doses while others get heart failure with 500mg a week.
I have gotten to the conclusion that for one to find the proper dose to make the most gains is to experiment. try 250mg in your first cycle, hell maybe your first few. Then try 400, if thats good and healthy then hit 600mg if bloodwork and pct is all fine go for 800mg and so on. Why not? Health should always be priority, and thats final. But for our goals, don't be scared high dose once youve tried the lower dose and bloodwork came back perfect, but the trick is to do it gradually and to learn more about your body. Only you, once you know your body, can determine what is high or a low dose for you.
HCG will take care of your boys, while coq10 fish oils and cardio will keep your heart and blood pressure healthy. However these aids for health stop their efficacy once you've surpassed what your body can take in terms of AAS. So find that balance and do it.

....what is your problem with that?

My problem is this:

mike was a very rare case, once someone got to the level mike was at when that cycle was outlined, they are beyond the standard "250 mgs/10 weeks" answer you hear.

To get to that level, more than likely, he would have already been going past that mark anyway, so by telling him "250" would have been sending him in reverse.

That's WHY I keep saying it's very individualized, but that for 99% people that come on here and post cycles at that age the "250" fits. Mike happened to fit into the 1% that had already utitilized most of what he could do on a natural level.

Most people will never look like mike even if they used TWICE the amout he had listed for TWICE as long. So, they receive a safe, sane response that will help them grow, give them a quality look, and keep them healthy.

What do you not understand about that? :confused:

Last edited:
My problem is this:

mike was a very rare case, once someone got to the level mike was at when that cycle was outlined, they are beyond the standard "250 mgs/10 weeks" answer you hear.

To get to that level, more than likely, he would have already been going past that mark anyway, so by telling him "250" would have been sending him in reverse.

That's WHY I keep saying it's very individualized, but that for 99% people that come on here and post cycles at that age the "250" fits. Mike happened to fit into the 1% that had already utitilized most of what he could do on a natural level.

Most people will never look like mike even if they used TWICE the amout he had listed for TWICE as long. So, they receive a safe, sane response that will help them grow, give them a quality look, and keep them healthy.

Completely Agree

gear-unit, I think you should see a doctor right away.

i understand completely

My problem is this:

on a natural level? u r kidding right? he was 21 at the time, and had 7 cycles under his belt already. what makes you think his natural limits were ever reached? how could we know what someone could do naturally if they had done 7 cycles by the age of 21? i'm not saying someone should have told mike to drop to 250 a week. what i am saying is that when someone posted pictures of trey brewer at 21, we had no idea what kind of gera he was using but lots of people started bashing him for using large doses, saying he was ruining his health, etc. all i was saying was when mike posted a proposed high dose cycle at the ripe old age of 21, instead of people telling him," he man, slow down, your only 21 years old and your putting your health at risk" everyone said "looks great, go ahead and run three grams of gear". now you are saying the reason it wqs ok for mike was beacuse he had so much experience with gear already and i am saying that his extensive gear use at 21 is the problem. your reasoning is one should continue to up the dose as long as he looks great. just to make sure i understand you, it is ok for a 21 year old to run 3 grams, dbol, slin, hgh, only if he has already abused gear and if he looks great? deny it all you want but that is what you are saying.

The bashing thing doesn't have anything to do with dosages or advice. Some members can get on here and say they're doing 2 grams a day and everyone will tell them good luck and another guy says he's doing 750mg a week and gets thrashed.

That's more of a gauge of how well you're liked/respected. Not health.

Is it fair? No. It is what it is though.

BTW, the pics of Trey Brewer were not very flattering. His gyno was larger than my last gf's tits. Fact is, if he was a respected member and looked good and was taking 2 grams a day, everyone would have said "great job!"

The bashing thing doesn't have anything to do with dosages or advice. Some members can get on here and say they're doing 2 grams a day and everyone will tell them good luck and another guy says he's doing 750mg a week and gets thrashed.

That's more of a gauge of how well you're liked/respected. Not health.

Is it fair? No. It is what it is though.

BTW, the pics of Trey Brewer were not very flattering. His gyno was larger than my last gf's tits. Fact is, if he was a respected member and looked good and was taking 2 grams a day, everyone would have said "great job!"

I guess it's all about how you look at things. One man's gyno is another man's reason never to have to leave the house again.

on a natural level? .

Why you have to make this so hard? Are you my ex g/f? LOL.

Yeah, natural. If we had told him to stop and go back to being natural, what would have happened...would he have gotten bigger or smaller?

We couldn't help what he had ALREADY done, only advise him on where to go next and, again, that was also dependent on the person and his potential.

But, honestly, at this point I have to assume you just want someone to argue with, so find that somewhere else.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner