over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1g deca 1g Eq 1250mg test??

1-?? weeks ½-1 tab armidex ed or eod
1-10 weeks 1g deca maybe
1-?? weeks 1250mg test e
1-16 weeks 1g EQ or just start eq efter week 10 then cycle to 26
and some slin 5iu on traning days
I thought about doing a cycle like this once... I was about 17 and knew absolutely nothing about AAS. Now that I'm older and my brain is fully developed I've learned there is nothing 1g of deca can do that 4 or 500mg can't. Same for Eq. I also would never run it for only 10 weeks. Why 1250mg of test? Just do a 1g, it will produce the same outcome.

220pounds i have been eating like 5000 kcals it just makes me so fat with all thos kcals and not that much muscle gain. did that for 7 month and feelt and looked like shit
If you're expecting to bulk up to a top amateur level in one cycle you wont. Doing contest like diets will change your body forever and allow you to get more out of your bulks. Could be though that you just need to learn to diet in general.

Do you have any pics...???

I agree with everyone else here that gear isnt going to get you huge...I would focuse on diet and training first, lifestyle, then gear...

I think if you get everything else lined up right then we can see what you need to do gear wise

chris

i get worried when i get close to 1g in combined compounds.... i couldnt imagine using that much gear :eek: :eek: :confused:

Post pictures if you can, there is allot to be changed with your cycle.

in my personal experience i grow and feel better on less gear but throwing in some GH, rather than spending all my money on mega doses of gear.

So, taking over 3 grams of AAS is going to give you the genectics? If you don't have genectics, you will never have what it takes to be a top national competivetor. Taking that ridiculous amount is going to put you in the hospital, or worse. Don't give up in BB, but be real with yourself and stick to smaller shows, where you can be competive. Just eating a certain amount of calories is not good enough, without the proper ratios. There is a pro here, Phil Hernon, that can help you, and you will be alot healthier.

I agree, if you have to take 3g's + a week you might want to reconsider your goals.

IMHO that is a ridiculous cycle, sorry.

How come when Mike1107 posted his big cycles back in the day weighing 210lbs 21yo 7 cycles unders hi belt, no one bashed him?

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1907

wow. good point. ieven though that was a well thought out cycle, acording to most of the vets on this board the doses were extremely high and way too many compounds. if someone less popular had posted this he would have been flamed. although you really cannot compare mikes cycle with this guys. this guy obviuously lacks the knowledge mike has, and yet quite a dangerous cycle especially if he was only 21.

wow. good point. ieven though that was a well thought out cycle, acording to most of the vets on this board the doses were extremely high and way too many compounds. if someone less popular had posted this he would have been flamed. although you really cannot compare mikes cycle with this guys. this guy obviuously lacks the knowledge mike has, and yet quite a dangerous cycle especially if he was only 21.

completely agree with you. MY point is not to degrade mike of his achievements or to bash him or to judge him at all but to say that most that get to the quality of muscle that mike has, have to at some point mess around with high doses of AAS. Many are dishonest about the amounts they take. I feel like "having what it takes" partly means "how much crank can my body really take" over how much muscle can i build pretending to be natural. Mike in my opinion has top 3 physique on the board. Is he healthy? certainly looks like it. So for all the people that don't compete, yeah 250mg/wk with the right diet and training will do. But For the aspiring bodybuilders, wanna be pros, realistically you will have to fuck with high "dangerous" dosages. And I say dangerous in quatations because it really seems to be relative to the person. Mike Matarazzo seem to have gotten fucked by it, But I personally know some on 8 grams of shit a week and perfectly healthy. Dosages that are dangerous to you my not be dangerous to him. So once again, genes play the main role in this sport, weather it be in how much muscle you can build or in how much exogenous test you can take, genes decide. I don't know if i even make sense here.

How come when Mike1107 posted his big cycles back in the day weighing 210lbs 21yo 7 cycles unders hi belt, no one bashed him?

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1907

mike1107 was a little different. We knew his training history and his goals and how far he had come already.

So far, the op hasn't really been flamed, he's been asked to put up pics so we can get an idea of whether or not he's ready for such an advanced cycle.

OP:

Compete in bb'ing because you like the sport. Do it for you and nobody else. As someone mentioned, do local shows and have fun with it.

If you're not meeting your goals, one or two things is out of whack - training or diet. Many guys think their diet is good but it's not. The only other thing would be test levels. if they are low, you may need supplementation there but you sure as hell don't need a horse sized dosed of Anabolics along with it.

PErsonally, I will never be a Nationally qualified NPC competitor. I accept that and I still love the sport. It's a life syle and a great hobby. I'll compete locally, sneak a little Test cycle in there from time to time etc.

Think of it this way too: these guys competing for a living can never break from that life style and still win--- not for a second. Guys like us can still drill a 12 pack at a cook out in the summer from time to time.. Pro's and cons to everything.

Be safe bro..

mike1107 was a little different. We knew his training history and his goals and how far he had come already.

So far, the op hasn't really been flamed, he's been asked to put up pics so we can get an idea of whether or not he's ready for such an advanced cycle.

like i said, i think there is a big difference between mike and op and i am not bashing mikes cycle. the vets have been really cool to op in this thread. what i was saying was if some 21 year old posted mikes cycle, the response would not be, " looks great" or "perfect". they would probabaly be something more like, " your doses are insane" or, "no need for that much gear, at your age your hormone levels are already high, just do 250mg of test if you have to take something". i am not bashing mike, he looks great and i think most guys his size use that kind of gear.

like i said, i think there is a big difference between mike and op and i am not bashing mikes cycle. the vets have been really cool to op in this thread. what i was saying was if some 21 year old posted mikes cycle, the response would not be, " looks great" or "perfect". they would probabaly be something more like, " your doses are insane" or, "no need for that much gear, at your age your hormone levels are already high, just do 250mg of test if you have to take something". i am not bashing mike, he looks great and i think most guys his size use that kind of gear.

Yeah, if he was a skinny 21 year old kid he probably would get flamed. But before anyone says anything they wanna see some pics.

We all KNEW mike when he posted that cycle, his goals, his work ethic, and how far he had already came.

It's really individualized.

But, I agree, most guys at that age couldn't make use of that much gear. mike1107 was a rare case.

Mike was been talked about as a future Mr"O" at that time and everyone had seen his pictures.

How is Mike1107 doing? I hope good! He's given me some great advice over the past few years on this board!!! -StOrY

Mike was been talked about as a future Mr"O" at that time and everyone had seen his pictures.

i understand what you guys are saying. what i am saying is regardless of how far mike can go with his physique, if at the age of 21 he is already up to 1.5 grams of test, 10 iu's slin and using tren, eq, growth, dbol, etc. where can he go from there? the typical rants you hear on here are," if you need that much gear you don't have the right genetics so there is no use and no amount of gear will help". or, "if you have the right genetics you don't need that kind of cycle to grow". obviously mike had excellent genetics and a great work ethic and dedication to have a physique like his, but he is also using high doses of gear, which most people deny.

.... but he is also using high doses of gear, which most people deny.

Why do you keep pointing fingers at Mike? He is a very rare case and doesn't pertain to most newbs who come one here posting mega-cycles...

We've asked the OP to post pics to see if he has the potential to utilize the cycle he's posted.

BTW, we don't know how much gear mike uses, only what cycle he outlined in a hard-core bulking cycle he was proposing on an internet discussion board.

I seriously doubt he runs that much year-round.

But, whatever it is, has been put to good use in helping him reach his goals.

Why do you keep pointing fingers at Mike? He is a very rare case and doesn't pertain to most newbs who come one here posting mega-cycles...

We've asked the OP to post pics to see if he has the potential to utilize the cycle he's posted.

BTW, we don't know how much gear mike uses, only what cycle he outlined in a hard-core bulking cycle he was proposing on an internet discussion board.

I seriously doubt he runs that much year-round.

But, whatever it is, has been put to good use in helping him reach his goals.

i'm not pointing fingers, but let me make sure i am understanding. you are saying it was ok for mike to use that much gear because he was already pretty big, or because he had potential? you still did not answer my question by the way, which is if a 21 year old is already up to 1.5 g of test, where can he go from there? most of the guys on this board preach low dose, low dose, its not the gear its the genetics. well here is a complete contradicition in that philosophy. you are saying mike should have used that much because he had such potential or because he had great genetics? my point to all of this is yes he has great genetics and yes he uses large amounts of gear, and he was open about it. what is your problem with that?

hold on hold on hold on :)

this cycle was planned and I never did it in fact, I mean not all the compounds and not the announced dosages

and I had been up to 240lbs already before and was down to 205 due to bad injury but wanted to be back at 220 before I would have done it

most of what I took in that cycle was tren and test and slin, not HGH no deca no EQ

and yes I think what I planned was too big for my age and even if if I already had some experience with roids, I dont think it was necessary at that moment of my life
in all honesty guys I dont think that more than 2 or 3 different roids compounds are needed (doesnt include slin HGH IGF and blablabla)

if some of you want to PM about this, feel free to do

and thanks to you for the cool comments I have seen about my physic I really appreciate

for those who ask I had to stop training for 3 months because of an elbow problem and was down to 230lbs fat lol
Im back to training since 6 weeks now and up to 255lbs and between 8 and 9% bf, still want to add some size but wont go higher than 10%bf anymore, I'm done with dieting and I want to look lean year round

take care guys, especially with tren, this is a POWERFUL stuff

hold on hold on hold on :)

this cycle was planned and I never did it in fact, I mean not all the compounds and not the announced dosages

and I had been up to 240lbs already before and was down to 205 due to bad injury but wanted to be back at 220 before I would have done it

most of what I took in that cycle was tren and test and slin, not HGH no deca no EQ

and yes I think what I planned was too big for my age and even if if I already had some experience with roids, I dont think it was necessary at that moment of my life
in all honesty guys I dont think that more than 2 or 3 different roids compounds are needed (doesnt include slin HGH IGF and blablabla)

if some of you want to PM about this, feel free to do

and thanks to you for the cool comments I have seen about my physic I really appreciate

for those who ask I had to stop training for 3 months because of an elbow problem and was down to 230lbs fat lol
Im back to training since 6 weeks now and up to 255lbs and between 8 and 9% bf, still want to add some size but wont go higher than 10%bf anymore, I'm done with dieting and I want to look lean year round

take care guys, especially with tren, this is a POWERFUL stuff

dude you are a class act.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner