over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1gram+ of Primo

specter

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Who here has run 1gram+ of primo and alongside what ? and for how long ?
This is in no way intended to turn into a "all primo is fake" thread so pls dont mess it up.

We know for a fact not all primo is fake. Donate to anasci and youll see a bunch of good results. I thought i was taking a gram of primo but it turned out I was taking 750mg. I know because of the results on anasci.

The results were good. I feel a legit 1 gram would have been much better. I was running it with a shred blend (test a, tren a, mast p) which it turns out was also underdosed. Great results but the correct dosages probably would have been superior.

That said, there are concerns for some people with prostate issues you should watch out for.

Who here has run 1gram+ of primo and alongside what ? and for how long ?
This is in no way intended to turn into a "all primo is fake" thread so pls dont mess it up.

We know for a fact not all primo is fake. Donate to anasci and youll see a bunch of good results. I thought i was taking a gram of primo but it turned out I was taking 750mg. I know because of the results on anasci.

The results were good. I feel a legit 1 gram would have been much better. I was running it with a shred blend (test a, tren a, mast p) which it turns out was also underdosed. Great results but the correct dosages probably would have been superior.

That said, there are concerns for some people with prostate issues you should watch out for.
How expensive was it to run a gram of Primo?

Remember my shit was dosed at 80 percent. I thought i was running a gram. And asking me about the price is giving me buyers remorse lol. It wasnt cheap, ill say that much. That said, I do like it a lot. But if you want to go with a gram, the homebrew route is the best play. You may be able to get a decent deal if you look around.

1.2 grams of Geno primo for me wasn't anything special and my primo was 100% real. I think I ran it with 300mg test. It felt different and I got good results but the likes of tren even at 50mg per day blows it away. There are some compounds (usually the ones that give you many side effects) and you take them and it's a case of wow and you can transform. The likes of sdrol, msten, 1-test, oral tren etc are good examples but for me they are too side effect heavy so I can't run them properly.

When I added 300-400mg of pharm and ug primo into an existing stacks it just got lost as well because I was on about 1.5g of other things. For me it's not like tren a were you instantly feel and look different. Primo is quality but more mild in a sense. If you want to run a big cycle with some test etc (tbol would be good too) then go for it but it's nothing spectacular imo. For most it's about good quality gains over a long period with minimal side effects.

I love primo but truth is upping test by another 100-150mg will have much bigger effect then adding 300 - 400 primo. Not even mention 300 npp or deca. Primo is great as addition to cruise/trt and I love it but it also offer very little for very high price (result/cost wise) even 150 masteron beat 300 primo.

I think people would enjoy primo a lot more if they viewed it like most view masteron, as an addition to a cycle (not the base). Its not going to do the work that deca or test do. It does make you feel better, actually improves your immune system, gives your muscles a little denser/harder/tighter look, and is a nice boost to your sex drive. It can dry you out too much if you run it too high with not enough testosterone. I got creaking/cracking joints on 700mg primo + 70mg test. Was a stupid cycle but I wanted a 100% side effect stack so I tried.

I find 300-400mg of primo to be the sweet spot. Then bump test up 50-100% from TRT and add a 19nor. That's a cycle! :)

I think im going to save the primo for my silver years. Its a good compound but you get more for your dollar elsewhere. I did enjoy it but everything most guys have been saying about it for years has proven true for me as well.

I think people would enjoy primo a lot more if they viewed it like most view masteron, as an addition to a cycle (not the base). Its not going to do the work that deca or test do. It does make you feel better, actually improves your immune system, gives your muscles a little denser/harder/tighter look, and is a nice boost to your sex drive. It can dry you out too much if you run it too high with not enough testosterone. I got creaking/cracking joints on 700mg primo + 70mg test. Was a stupid cycle but I wanted a 100% side effect stack so I tried.

I find 300-400mg of primo to be the sweet spot. Then bump test up 50-100% from TRT and add a 19nor. That's a cycle! :)

I think your very right here, im currently running 450mg test e and 300mg primo e3d so it comes out to about 1gram test and 700mg primo ew and the cycling is fuckin nice, packin on muscle slow and steady and lookin tight and 0 fat gain so far actually think i have lost a little fat.

Between 500mg and 1g i didn't seen the difference.
If you ve real primo 400-600mg is enough.

Very true and for many high primo will be far from side effect free. Although when trying a brand new compound I usually like to have it as the main thing in my cycle so I can truly see what effects I get from it. I always find it strange when guys run about 6 things at the same time and state 1 of the 6 is really working. So I usually add new compounds to a low dose of test or a base cycle I have been using awhile. That's why I originally done low test and high primo but I wouldn't recommend it to others. I think for growing moderate doses of test, primo and nandolone (deca or npp) would be great for example. Adding 300-400mg into a big stack won't really do much but more is more and it will slowly work over time and should add to someones look. Although to compliment a cycle (especially with test and nand) I prefer to use a small dose of masteron.

I just switched my low dosage up from 200mg Test e/ 200mg mast e to 200mg test e/ 100mg primo E. And man, I can tell a difference right away. Two weeks in. Sex drive up, pounds are up a few, I look fuller and more muscular ( comments started right away after I switched) and I can feel my muscles pumped more and my endurance seems less because of the pump. ( I like to run and I can feel my legs get heavy and I breathe harder) This is just from switching the mast e e at 200mg to 100 mg primo e weekly. It's not a giant shift as the dosages aren't massive. But I can definitely tell a difference and so can others that are seeing me. In just a couple weeks. And it's less primo then mast mg for mg.

I just switched my low dosage up from 200mg Test e/ 200mg mast e to 200mg test e/ 100mg primo E. And man, I can tell a difference right away. Two weeks in. Sex drive up, pounds are up a few, I look fuller and more muscular ( comments started right away after I switched) and I can feel my muscles pumped more and my endurance seems less because of the pump. ( I like to run and I can feel my legs get heavy and I breathe harder) This is just from switching the mast e e at 200mg to 100 mg primo e weekly. It's not a giant shift as the dosages aren't massive. But I can definitely tell a difference and so can others that are seeing me. In just a couple weeks. And it's less primo then mast mg for mg.

Welllll, I’m using your primo at 700 mgs a week, noticed a difference already. Sex drive is wayyyy up, only on day 8.

I think im going to save the primo for my silver years. Its a good compound but you get more for your dollar elsewhere. I did enjoy it but everything most guys have been saying about it for years has proven true for me as well.

LOL! Define silver years.

I could easily afford to run 1G+ of Primo but like others feel we're approaching the point of diminishing returns. Feeling good on something is "huge". I can't / won't take Tren for this very reason. I doubt anyone is going solo with it. Agree with the 600mg sweet spot. Test, Mast, Primo is my latest jam.

^^^THIS 1000%^^^
(IMHO: ..look for the sponsors that have never failed)

^^^you would be shocked how affordable it can be
(..it's just $2 more that our MAST-E)

PRIMO test results:

MAST-E test results:

I love primo but truth is upping test by another 100-150mg will have much bigger effect then adding 300 - 400 primo. Not even mention 300 npp or deca. Primo is great as addition to cruise/trt and I love it but it also offer very little for very high price (result/cost wise) even 150 masteron beat 300 primo.

^^^respectfully, but completely disagree

The thing with primo...I am NOT injecting 10ml of oil for “moderate gains” lol

I think primo can be helpful for BIG guys, needing to cruise on higher doses to hold size.

Like blast with 19 nors and orals, then cruise on 200 test with 200-300 primo and get your health markers right, then blast off again.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity