over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1rhino1's HGH Maxitropin log

Okay, doing very well so far, down twelve pounds, feeling like a little bitch, and doing good to get to my goal. Dropped clen and t3 for a bit and will pick it back up soon.

The reason for the drop is I was just feeling like puss man. Fuckin Shitty. Starting a keto diet tomorrow. Haven't gotten all the figures straight yet, but am working on it now.
Code:

Down 16 pounds, started a keto diet and am doing fairly well, no strength but a big difference. Still running 5iu, dropped clen and t3 for just a bit.

Okay, third week is over and I am down 21 pounds.264 currently, sex drive through the roof. I feel smaller but don't look too much smaller at all.

Started ketomic and it has gone well. Shake for breakfast, 8oz pork loin and a small piece of cheese for snack, 8oz 90/10 hamburger cheese hunk and diet soda for lunch, repeat first for second, shake after workout, and 6-8 whole eggs 2 strips of bacon and soy milk for dinner. Making sure to get some greens in on a couple of meals, drinking a ton of water.

Diet is okay, it is Shitty sometimes, but it is worth it to see the scale dropping consistently. I get to carb up on Saturday and half of Sunday which is nice. My workouts are disgustingly weak, and I feel like a total bitch. I wear out very easy. I'm not even doing any flat benching..... it is that bad.

Here goes week four. Mind you on the first week, I did not diet at all. Wow.

Okay, starting a new cycle. Started more like it.... I am two weeks in, I front loaded with 1500 test e, and 1200 EQ. Started the run with some prop and some tren a. I had so much tren a that I am forced to run it over my fav, tren E.

The cycle is for cut up. I am slacking on the diet numbers as of now, but am lining it out this week. Will be consuming 330 grams of protein, limited carbs and fats. Hitting the elyptical four days a week, and am being very clean about the diet.

I have decided not to run the drol, but am running some dbol for the first thirty. I will cut it out when the time comes, and focus on only fat loss.

I started some clen last week, and am running some t3. I was very concerned with losing strength on this run, but I injured my shoulder right at the end of my last cycle, and it is still not completely healed. I cant lift super heavy on chest or shoulders, so fuck it. Skinny me is on the way.

The cycle is as follows:

weeks 1-16
600mg Test E
600mg EQ
450mg Tren A
5IU HGH daily

weeks 17 & 18
600mg Test E

Weeks 19 & 20
400mg Prop

Weeks 1-20
500IU HCG twice weekly

Weeks 2-7
Clenbuterol daily (Dosage varies)
T3 Daily, 50mcg, 75mcg, maybe 100 at the end...
Ketotifen, 2mg daily weeks 4-7

Weeks 11-16
Clenbuterol daily (Dosage varies)
T3 Daily, 50mcg, 75mcg, maybe 100 at the end...
Ketotifen, 2mg daily weeks 13-16

Any advice on the cycle is welcomed. HGH will be run though, so dont even suggest it! lol

Gonna leave IGF out of this one. I think I will let the HGH do its thing.

I started at 285lbs, this week sitting at 278, gonna go for 240 or there about. I will post twice weekly. I have become more and more busy, so I dont wanna commit to daily.

I will post up official diet soon. I have cut out 90% of milk, hardly any dairy, no bread for the most part, and hardly any fat. Tbsp or two of Natural PB at night.

Good luck bro. Nice to see you back. I gurantee you will feel alot better after dropping that weight to.

how long do these orders take?

hey brotha, i ordered from them with no word on my shipping, they collected my payment and its been since april. im suppose to be deploying to afghanistan in a few months and would def like my order soon. wtf?

Good luck bro. Nice to see you back. I gurantee you will feel alot better after dropping that weight to.

Thanks brother. Gonna kick it into high gear this week. Gonna stay on ketosis solid. Re-introduce that clen, and the T3 again. My shit has kicked in for sure as of the last week. Time to use it to my advantage. My flat bench is so pathetically weak that it doesnt matter anymore.

Well my shit has kicked in. I'm cocky, on edge, stronger, and I'm fucking the wife seven times a week minimum. And viciously I might add, without mercy.

The fat seems to still be coming off, and I am beginning to hear vompliments at the gym. Things like hey your face is thinner.... And I'm all like your momma bitch.

I have staryed t3 again, and clen. I am now upping the cardio and running keto for two weeks straight, then on Saturday, I will feast upon carbohydrates and pure bovine blood. Maybe just the carbs will do. I will run it this way for another ten weeks I suppose. I'm gonna look like white erkle in this bitch when I'm done!

We shall see.

Man I wish they would get right and send my Maxis to me( with extra of course). I guess that is wishful thinking:cool:

They are stiffing a LOT of bros

I feel your pain. HOWEVER, and I am going out on a limb here, but I still feel like the xpress guys are good dudes and sincerely trying to make things right. My last order was 3 months ago and it did take a bit, but they ended up shipping me direct domestically even though I ordered Chinese. It all took quite a bit longer than I would have liked, but I still am maintaining that they do posses the willingness to make things right, which has got to mean something? Now, if I'm still here with pud in hand in a month and no GH, then I will change my tune!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131