over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1rhino1's HGH Maxitropin log

They say they are good, generic ibuprofen works just as good as advil brother.

Agreed but I think in this case the reference isnt particularly applicable when we are dealing with chains of aminos lol

Agreed but I think in this case the reference isnt particularly applicable when we are dealing with chains of aminos lol

advil ibuprofen, riptropin maxitropin.... same deal.... right?

Imodium ad anit diarheal caplet..... same thing. lol

Okay, so dad realizes he made a promise to get some pics up, he does.... but pop pop has been scuper-duper busy running errands and taking naps and hasent gotten it done yet! I know, what a real ass cracker! what a major dick wheat! what a pile of shit! any who.....

I have been feeling sharp in the mind. May just be me. Still no numbness of the hands that isnt regularly hapening already. I will get pics up soon. I promise. Matter of fact I will get two up soon... two atleast.

here is the photo of me at 315lbs and the photo of me at 198lbs

Attachments

• Fatty.jpg
    Fatty.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 768
  • scrawn ball.jpg
    scrawn ball.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 802
Here are the photos of me at the 275 stage. This is two years later and 77lbs heavier. I am wearing the bandito cover up to protect my identity. lol, it was a sweet giddup.

Attachments

• big body.jpg
    big body.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1,530
  • IMAG0049_edit0.jpg
    IMAG0049_edit0.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 3,778
  • IMAG0053_edit0.jpg
    IMAG0053_edit0.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 926
  • Bicep.jpg
    Bicep.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 874
  • chesticles.jpg
    chesticles.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,171
Notice in the big body photo, there are stretch marks on my side you can see clearly. In the chesticles photo, around the arms and shoulders is one of the areas there is a lot of stretched skin in. The love handles of course in the back pic. The tricep with no definition at all. Some of the things I hope to see change soon.

Any ways, not too far off of that as of now. a little bigger and a little more strong, thats it. I will be putting more pics of me in my current state soon.

All good. Diet is pretty key though. I dropped 40 lbs from 240 to 200 before I really got to a point where all the work I was doing was paying off.

The problem I had was that no one taught me how to eat. Then once I learned the fat melted off. Gh and AAS free during this time.

Looking big bro, thank you for the pics .Will be realy intressting to see the end result.:headbang:

Good luck with the log bro. Im curious on your progress as well

You've made great progress adding muscle...but with your body type and goals...insulin is totally uneccesary and possibly counterproductive long term....there is a reason your able to
Use 14ius....ur probably fairly insulin resistant....plus using that much insulin is counterproductive as it will actually desensitize your gh receptors......do yourself a huge favor...get a glucometer and test your fasting blood sugar...if it's 100-120 u are considered pre diabetic...

All good. Diet is pretty key though. I dropped 40 lbs from 240 to 200 before I really got to a point where all the work I was doing was paying off.

The problem I had was that no one taught me how to eat. Then once I learned the fat melted off. Gh and AAS free during this time.

Yeah, I was the same way man. I went toprison and just eating a normal three times a day I dropped forty pounds. I lost alot of weight just eating good. My diet was super clean and that is what made the big dif... I dropped 117lbs total eating right. Dropping weight and keeping strength is fucking hard. I would almost rather be chubby and bench 380 than look great and hit 275. Fuck it... lol, but I really hope to have both, and the smooth transition from off to back on and lose fat while doing so. We will see. I hope hgh can help me in that respect.

Looking big bro, thank you for the pics .Will be realy intressting to see the end result.:headbang:

No prob man, I hope it does me some good.

Good luck with the log bro. Im curious on your progress as well

Stay tuned bro, and thanks.

You've made great progress adding muscle...but with your body type and goals...insulin is totally uneccesary and possibly counterproductive long term....there is a reason your able to
Use 14ius....ur probably fairly insulin resistant....plus using that much insulin is counterproductive as it will actually desensitize your gh receptors......do yourself a huge favor...get a glucometer and test your fasting blood sugar...if it's 100-120 u are considered pre diabetic...

Can you walk me through doing that man? There have been times that I go into serious shakes and sweats and get the most serious carb craving ever. It is kind of like what someone who is hypoglycemic does, accept that I have never passed out or had the need to have glucose tabs ready to rock. I also have a history of drug abuse with just about every substance you can think of.... I know this has thrown some people into being full fledged diabetic. So I imagine you are talking about the gluco meter with a little digital display you can pick up at walmart, and a pack of tho papers to collect the blood with, right? And by fasting, would you be refering to me waking up at say six and testing myself at like ten?

I will do this, can you help me with the details?

Also, I worked up from 5iu one to two iu at a time slowly, and went hypo a couple of times. I did keep glucose handy and did have to bust a couple off here and there. And what of this 1iu for 15-20lbs of body weight? Wouldnt that be a solid number for me using that as a reference? Thanks

I am not opposed to dropping insulin BTW, I can def see that it could end up being a really bad thing if not used with the utmost caution. Especially with my soft, yet manly build. lol

Yeah, I was the same way man. I went toprison and just eating a normal three times a day I dropped forty pounds. I lost alot of weight just eating good. My diet was super clean and that is what made the big dif... I dropped 117lbs total eating right. Dropping weight and keeping strength is fucking hard. I would almost rather be chubby and bench 380 than look great and hit 275. Fuck it... lol, but I really hope to have both, and the smooth transition from off to back on and lose fat while doing so. We will see. I hope hgh can help me in that respect.

No prob man, I hope it does me some good.

Stay tuned bro, and thanks.

Can you walk me through doing that man? There have been times that I go into serious shakes and sweats and get the most serious carb craving ever. It is kind of like what someone who is hypoglycemic does, accept that I have never passed out or had the need to have glucose tabs ready to rock. I also have a history of drug abuse with just about every substance you can think of.... I know this has thrown some people into being full fledged diabetic. So I imagine you are talking about the gluco meter with a little digital display you can pick up at walmart, and a pack of tho papers to collect the blood with, right? And by fasting, would you be refering to me waking up at say six and testing myself at like ten?

I will do this, can you help me with the details?

Also, I worked up from 5iu one to two iu at a time slowly, and went hypo a couple of times. I did keep glucose handy and did have to bust a couple off here and there. And what of this 1iu for 15-20lbs of body weight? Wouldnt that be a solid number for me using that as a reference? Thanks

Sure...I will help u with any details...I'm glad u r not taking this the wrong way....I just think insulin is a good tool...but at the right time....plus igf-1 acts like insulin...so if u use it pre wo u will get some of the recovery benefits from insulin....without the fat gain....when that insulin is active no fatty acids get released for fuel....ur missing out on a prime oppurtunity to rev up ur metabolism....

I don't know if using bodywreigjt is a good way to measure dose...I've seen a national level guy...260 rock solid...get woozy off of 2ius of humalog....I'm about 235-240 right now an use 2-3ius pre wo...over time inevitably my insulin sensitivity will lessen and I will require a biggger dose of insulin....I'll max out at 5ius in a month or so....

Sure...I will help u with any details...I'm glad u r not taking this the wrong way....I just think insulin is a good tool...but at the right time....plus igf-1 acts like insulin...so if u use it pre wo u will get some of the recovery benefits from insulin....without the fat gain....when that insulin is active no fatty acids get released for fuel....ur missing out on a prime oppurtunity to rev up ur metabolism....

I don't know if using bodywreigjt is a good way to measure dose...I've seen a national level guy...260 rock solid...get woozy off of 2ius of humalog....I'm about 235-240 right now an use 2-3ius pre wo...over time inevitably my insulin sensitivity will lessen and I will require a biggger dose of insulin....I'll max out at 5ius in a month or so....

No shit? whoa man. I worked up to that in a matter of three weeks. Then I re-introduce igf and remove slin. I was just about to put it back in too.....

I cant believe you use so little, thats wild. I did go to great lengths with the timed meals and clean food too. But if that big a dude got woozy off 2 iu....... I may just be border line.

I do use my igf pre workout. Then mgf post, then hgh 15 minutes later as of now. I'll get this glucose meter soon.

Okay, busted back today.100mcg igf pre workout....

Did seated pull downs as wide as possible, three warm ups three working sets. The stack is 300, did that for 8, that plus a 25lb plate for 8, that and a 45lb plate for 5. It felt heavy.

Seated hammer strength row, t-grip wide, 4 plates per side for eight, 5 plates for 8, 4 again for ten. It felt heavy.... damnit....

Seated cable rows, stack x8, 270x8, 255x8.

seated hammer strength preacher curl machine. 3 sets of ten. I hopped on lime five dif weights, just made sure to work them good.

High end cable curls, three sets of ten with big pauses.

2iu hgh pwo, the more my forearms got pumped, the more they felt numb. I mean pumped as shit today. it was nice. once again, no experience with gh, so I couldn't attribute it to gh for sure. not yet......

Okay, busted back today.100mcg igf pre workout....

Did seated pull downs as wide as possible, three warm ups three working sets. The stack is 300, did that for 8, that plus a 25lb plate for 8, that and a 45lb plate for 5. It felt heavy.

Seated hammer strength row, t-grip wide, 4 plates per side for eight, 5 plates for 8, 4 again for ten. It felt heavy.... damnit....

Seated cable rows, stack x8, 270x8, 255x8.

seated hammer strength preacher curl machine. 3 sets of ten. I hopped on lime five dif weights, just made sure to work them good.

High end cable curls, three sets of ten with big pauses.

2iu hgh pwo, the more my forearms got pumped, the more they felt numb. I mean pumped as shit today. it was nice. once again, no experience with gh, so I couldn't attribute it to gh for sure. not yet......

Using igf-1 for a while without insulin should help ur sensitivity....plus in sure as u know gh will affect insulin sensitivity as well so igf...even 10-30mcgs should help offset some of this....looking fwd to ur progress!

Using igf-1 for a while without insulin should help ur sensitivity....plus in sure as u know gh will affect insulin sensitivity as well so igf...even 10-30mcgs should help offset some of this....looking fwd to ur progress!

I'm not even tripping on the slin thanks to your advice brother! I'm wondering about needing T3 at some point to go along with this hgh cycle. You think a couple months in, or should I run a low dose off the flip? How Fo I cycle T3? 3 weeks on 3 off? I hvae plenty of it, BTW

I'm not even tripping on the slin thanks to your advice brother! I'm wondering about needing T3 at some point to go along with this hgh cycle. You think a couple months in, or should I run a low dose off the flip? How Fo I cycle T3? 3 weeks on 3 off? I hvae plenty of it, BTW

50mcgs is probably plenty...work ur way up from 25 though...studies have shown people being misdiagnosed as having hypothyroidism and using t3 for a few years and thyroid function returning to normal after cessation of use cold turkey in about 15-35 days...so 2-5 weeks....always taper...I'm not saying run it forever...but a good 8-16 weeks us fine...u just need to be on point with your diet and cardio when coming off

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131