over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1rhino1's HGH Maxitropin log

1Rhino1

Registered
What's up gentlemen, I am starting my one year hgh log today. I actually took my first injection yesterday. I am currently on cycle, I will be on for another 7 weeks. Here is my current cycle;

1-12 test e 800mg weekly
1-12 tren e 600mg weekly
6-12 winny inject 100mg eod
6-12 methandriol Di propionate 100mg eod
1-4 14iu slin post workout 5days per week
5-8 100mcg igf lr3 bi laterally in the muscle worked
5-8 400mcg mgf post workout bi laterally in the muscle worked
9-12 14iu slin post workout

The hgh I am using is maxitropin generic, they are from a sponsor here on the board. I have decided to run 4iu for a while, I will be doing my injections twice daily, 2iu am and 2iu post workout. I am debating on doing either one injection am of 2iu or 4iu, or continuing to do two separate injections of 2iu on days I don't workout.

I have been told that I should start at 2iu daily and work up slowly to avoid sides.... well I am going to hop right on at 4iu and see if some sides pop up. If I need to back down I will. I am a good sized dude, so I think I will be okay. Hell, if I'm not, that's find too....

I would like to move up to 6iu eventually, run it for a bit, take all the time off I need to get my own levels right and get back on cycle. Once I have been on for another couple months, I will be switching to the ten iu three times a week method in order to put as much size as possible on.

Now, some history on me, I used to be extremely fat, I was 5'8", 15 years old, and I weighed 315lbs when I started to be too embarrassed to get on the scale. I actually have stretch marks almost everywhere, including under my chin. I was never in shape at all, and I started realizing how big I was. The fat that usually is a tricep actually Hung over my elbow. There aren't very many pictures of me from 13-17 because I didn't want to be remembered in that state.

I started wanting more ass, that was my sole purpose for losing weight. I went from 315 down to 260 and felt much better. Then I went from 260 to 225 and stayed there for quite a while. I then found speed and got down to 190! Lol, I went back to 230 fast. After a while of fine tuning life and my diet, I managed to stay at the 200-210 range. I was 202 when I got serious as shit and started pumping hard. It became my life instead of my hobby. It will be two years of hardcore lifting on Dec 25th 2010.

So now I am 287lbs, 19" arms, 30" legs, 54" chest, 6' shoulders, 18" calves, I wear a 38 pant. My lifts are 380 for bench, 650 for dead lift, just over 500 on squats. I have only been really squatting for 10 weeks now, I had never been taught how to properly and wasn't strong in it for that reason. My leg press is pretty good, 26 plates for multiple sets ranging from 12-15 reps after I do squats.... I am at 18-20% body fat.

Now, I have a lot of places where skin has been stretched out and I am really hoping to help some of that with my hgh. I would like to see 10% by the end of my run. We shall see how it all plays out. My diet is pretty clean, I eat 4500-5000 calories and right around 450 grams of protein daily. I have recently backed down a little bit because of how sick I get of eating all that tasteless shit.

I also have a very minor issue in both shoulders I would like to see better. The reason I started running igf was because I wanted to try to help the ligament and tendon issues. So far it hasn't done a whole lot for it. It has been better, but it is a very subtle change.

I will be posting a picture of me at ged graduation, and then I will post some pictures of me now. Every three months I will be adding more photos. I plan to make progress reports three times weekly minimum. I am very detailed in my logs, I hope to give maxitropin some nice merit and to attain some changes in my body composition. I don't expect to put a shit load of huge ripped mass, and to grow muscles on top of muscles, and to be at zero percent bodyfat when I get done. I am just hoping to drop some body fat, tighten my skin, receive some of the healing properties, and look a tad bit better.

I will have photos up in a few days.

just so everybody knows, when I say come off of something, it is aas. I plan on staying on hgh for the entire year. No breaks, no five on 2 off..... just want to make that clear.

Hey, been hitting the 2iu twice daily, bout to rock chest out today. Of course there is nothing happening that I can speak of yet. My hands often go numb while i am on the phone, no change there. I imagine that it will take a while to see the hands numbing, what, 2-4 weeks? We shall see.

This is gonna be like hunting as a child.... every creaking sound I hear... is that hgh? ........ no..... its just another fucking squirrel. Lol, I can't wait for the effects to start showing.

You need to get that weight down. I would get your calories down.
I used to have a 40" waist. There is nothing healthy about being that heavy. I would foucs on loosing alot that weight before worrying about anything else. Just my opinion bro. Good luck.

I wouldn't use insulin at 18-20% bf...especially that much....just my 2 cents for what it's worth

Subbed! Definitely interested to hear about the maxi's. I've been searching high and low but cant seem to find any info on em. Thanks for doing this log.'cheeky-sm

I agree with plang on the slin. It's going to hinder fat burning at that dosage. I would micro dose it to increase GH receptors, if at all. The IGF-1 helped my shoulder a lot but it helped more with the MGF. I'm thinking about using the maxi for super pulses if it's good.

You need to get that weight down. I would get your calories down.
I used to have a 40" waist. There is nothing healthy about being that heavy. I would foucs on loosing alot that weight before worrying about anything else. Just my opinion bro. Good luck.

thanks Bro, your opinion is definitely valid for sure. I don't care if it takes 3 years to drop the weight, I'm not gonna lose all this hard earned strength and size. Even at the smallest I ever was, my waiste was a 36. I have a big core.

I wouldn't use insulin at 18-20% bf...especially that much....just my 2 cents for what it's worth

Again, thanks for the opinion and suggestion. I was very leery of the slin for that simple fact. It actually worked wonderfully. I was very careful not to give it any titty fuel. Lol

Subbed! Definitely interested to hear about the maxi's. I've been searching high and low but cant seem to find any info on em. Thanks for doing this log.'cheeky-sm

I agree with plang on the slin. It's going to hinder fat burning at that dosage. I would micro dose it to increase GH receptors, if at all. The IGF-1 helped my shoulder a lot but it helped more with the MGF. I'm thinking about using the maxi for super pulses if it's good.

stay tuned gentlemen, this is going to be a maxitropin run, and maxitropin only. We will know just how good they are soon enough. I am going to use them both long term daily, and burst style at 10iu three days weekly.

Pics soon.

Reconstituted my second vial today. Filled the pin and stuck it in the vial and my bac started just pouring in! I thought damn, that's never happened with my Peptides. It had a real good vacuum. The gh bubbled up real big and broke down real fast. I always turn it to the side and twist it around a few times slowly to make sure thee is no chemical stuck to the side of the vial.

No big change, it could just be me, but I have a strange sensation in my forearms, not sure that its even there since I am so expectant of this numbness everyone speaks of. So we will wait. Time to throw some pictures up. The first will be of me at 315, the second couple at 2-205... ill throw a couple up of the 275 stage if i still have them, and then ill have my old lady help me tonight or tomorrow with the newest, 287lb pics.

This piece of shit god damn fuckin phone is not allowing me to uploa
HTML:
d fuckin photos. Ole bitch ass evo. Fuck an evo.

Anyways, I will bot have internet til tomorrow and I hope I can figure some way to load them from phone to computer to my log.

Fuckin evo.....

This piece of shit god damn fuckin phone is not allowing me to uploa
HTML:
d fuckin photos. Ole bitch ass evo. Fuck an evo.

Anyways, I will bot have internet til tomorrow and I hope I can figure some way to load them from phone to computer to my log.

Fuckin evo.....

try email them to yourself

Bummer of a deal bro. shoot me a pm if you want and ill give you my email. You can forward them to me and ill upload them.

Bummer of a deal bro. shoot me a pm if you want and ill give you my email. You can forward them to me and ill upload them.

Thanks Bro, I may take you up on that if I can't get it figured out by tonight. I appreciate the helping hand for sure.

I actually grabbed a kit of maxis myself just to give em a shot. The sponsor sure seems to believe in them so hopefully they are up to snuff.

I actually grabbed a kit of maxis myself just to give em a shot. The sponsor sure seems to believe in them so hopefully they are up to snuff.

They say they are good, generic ibuprofen works just as good as advil brother.

Bostonpete , if we didnt think our maxi wasnt the best in the market then we would not carry them in our shop. And also you can see some small feedbacks in our regular thread and also our COA . Also glad to see 1rhino1 doing this log , it will prove what we have said about the Maxis. As 1rhino1 pointed out from the first step when you mix the water you will know that you got some good things coming to you. The vac the soapy bubbles and no welts show that our maxi is made from the best for the best. orders are flying in and out and we will need to expand to meet the demand.;)

Bostonpete , if we didnt think our maxi wasnt the best in the market then we would not carry them in our shop. And also you can see some small feedbacks in our regular thread and also our COA . Also glad to see 1rhino1 doing this log , it will prove what we have said about the Maxis. As 1rhino1 pointed out from the first step when you mix the water you will know that you got some good things coming to you. The vac the soapy bubbles and no welts show that our maxi is made from the best for the best. orders are flying in and out and we will need to expand to meet the demand.;)

Do whatever you gotta do to keep a stock now..... I can't have you running out on me. Lol

Well your service kicks ass. I'll give ya that for sure. If the quality is there then I'd say youre a top notch source.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity