over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1st anadrol run what to expect

bbg420

Registered
this is my first time running anadrol, gonna start at 50mg ed, 25mg twice daily, ive used dbol in past as high as 40mg, what should I expect, guys who ran both what gives better gains in your opinion ,I hear so many different things ,whats the best way and dose to use anadrol as far as sides and gains, thanks gents and btw, I also have superdrol and m1t ,but gonna run adrol 1st before I unleash those other 2 beasts lol

Last edited:
Love anadrol I hate dbol. Drol will make you mucher stronger than dbol lots of gains depending on diet without all that puff sub q water and moon face .You will probley see some increase in blood pressure some say it screws up there appetite not me I can eat all day I wish something would calm my apetite. Only real complaint is it kells my leg work outs as I get horrible back pumps

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

I get bad lower back pumps and have no appetite using drol .the positives are incredible strength gains and decent weight gain(i seem to gain more weight from dbol).

Its one of those orals that you just have to run and see if its for you, regardless of what you read, you can find equal feedback on both sides of the fence, just see what side youre on..

I would suggest to take some Vitamin- b12 injection if you can score some, this will assist if you feel lethargic by increasing your metabolic rate..drink plenty of water, and avoid creatine, or creatine loaded sups..

If you notice any diminishing returns because of lack of appetite or motivation, you can always incorp GHRP6 or GHPR2..

It's a great drug, old school, but still lots of fun!

If you don't like the drol, you're gonna hate M1T..

Its one of those orals that you just have to run and see if its for you, regardless of what you read, you can find equal feedback on both sides of the fence, just see what side youre on..

I would suggest to take some Vitamin- b12 injection if you can score some, this will assist if you feel lethargic by increasing your metabolic rate..drink plenty of water, and avoid creatine, or creatine loaded sups..

If you notice any diminishing returns because of lack of appetite or motivation, you can always incorp GHRP6 or GHPR2..

It's a great drug, old school, but still lots of fun!

If you don't like the drol, you're gonna hate M1T..

whys that bro about if I hate drol im going to hate m1t ,they are two different drugs

whys that bro about if I hate drol im going to hate m1t ,they are two different drugs

Yes 2 different animals, but MT1 can make you extremely lethargic compared to drol..To the point that you don't even know the potential that you can reach while using it because you're dragging ass so bad..Low to moderate dose, and again use B12.. Liver support will also assist with hindering the feeling of lethargic or loss of appetite..

when it concerns the best "feeling", dbol all day for me, but strength and mass from drol is a whole different level..I get full on MT1, more rounded muscle belly but more strength if anything..

I second the b12 recommendation regardless what your running its a staple for me has made a huge difference

I second the b12 recommendation regardless what your running its a staple for me has made a huge difference

ya im looking at synthek b12 sythelamin, that's probably the best one right

Not sure about that Im sure there is differant qualitys but Im kinda cheap and use vet grade b12 and it seems too work fine

Not sure about that Im sure there is differant qualitys but Im kinda cheap and use vet grade b12 and it seems too work fine

Im with him, i get mine all from vet shops online.. he's right, same shit!

You can even use it with GH if you dont have bac... I dont recommend it, but it will help if youre in a pickle!

Tomorrow is my last day of 50mg Anadrol oil daily, with Test Sust eod from a sponsor that is no longer posted. I definitely did not eat enough but did gain a about 1 1/2" on my legs 1/2" on arms. I ran for 30 days. I hated the daily shots and just didn't think it was worth it for me.

Tomorrow is my last day of 50mg Anadrol oil daily, with Test Sust eod from a sponsor that is no longer posted. I definitely did not eat enough but did gain a about 1 1/2" on my legs 1/2" on arms. I ran for 30 days. I hated the daily shots and just didn't think it was worth it for me.

ya bro never understood the whole injecting the orals thing, I keep the orals just that orally ,I mean its still liver toxic as a injectable, maybe not as bad as the oral ,but just dosent seem worth the hassle

Androl blew me up but I didn't have an appetite on it and had some gyno issues for the first time ever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Probably best to take 50 mg 90 min preworkout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solid points Vision each person will react and have different results you need to test out for yourself giving adequate time and see how things progress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time Anadrol Cycle is the best! Well if its quality and dosed correctly. First theres different ways you can use it depending on your goals. Pre worout 2 hours before your Gym session works great for me and keeps sides to a minimum when splitting your doses. If you split your doses take them with food so your levels will stay even. if you run into sides like high blood pressure. Try pulsing your dosages. 2 days on 2 off, 2 on 1 off, 3 day on 2 days off. ( you get what im saying) Good luck :)

ya bro never understood the whole injecting the orals thing, I keep the orals just that orally ,I mean its still liver toxic as a injectable, maybe not as bad as the oral ,but just dosent seem worth the hassle

Try to use the INJ drol preworkout,You will be surprised how its different from tabs.

this is my first time running anadrol, gonna start at 50mg ed, 25mg twice daily, ive used dbol in past as high as 40mg, what should I expect, guys who ran both what gives better gains in your opinion ,I hear so many different things ,whats the best way and dose to use anadrol as far as sides and gains, thanks gents and btw, I also have superdrol and m1t ,but gonna run adrol 1st before I unleash those other 2 beasts lol
Alot of power

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member