over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1st cycle log 22 years old

Nbb

Registered
Hey everyone, I've been on this forum since December 2015. I've barely posted and I lurked more than anything for a while just to soak up more information.

I've been competing in natural bodybuilding for the last 3 years taking 2nd place in my shows...very frustrating. Anyway, I took this year off competing to focus on school and I had hip surgery December 2016. My legs are slowly coming back but no where near where they were. I know in time I'll get them back. I've been cleared since April to squat and I ended up developing quad and patellar tendinitis in both knees due to the inactivity. As of late, my last 3 squat sessions have been good and I'm slowly making improvements to get back to where I was.

On to the cycle.... today was my first pin and this is a very light cycle compared to most imo. I'm sure I'll have people telling me to bump up and/or not start at all but I'm very adamant on my plan. 8 weeks of test only and I'm "kick starting" with sust for the first 2-3weeks then I'm switching to Test E.

Weeks 1-5 250mg/wk
Week 6&7 500mg/wk -- will get bloods here
Week 8: 250mg/wk

I will do a PCT as I don't plan on cruising since I'm young. A month after I finish my PCT I'll get more bloodwork so I can clear myself for another cycle. I plan on doing my first NPC show in the spring/summer of 2018.

I'm ~6'4 and currently 224 in these pics.

I'll also be posting baseline lab work below.

Any questions, input/advice, or constructive criticism is welcome!! I'm happy to be here and excited to start contributing to this board in the near future!!!

-Nbb

IMG_2798.jpg IMG_0965.jpg IMG_0965.jpg IMG_2800.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man i wouldnt worry about competing for awhile...
You need muscles....and alot of them....
You have the structure....the potential is there

You need about 3 or 4 years of cycles and
Pounding some weight if you wanna be serious.
But if its "just to do it":rolleyes: which is pretty
Dumb...then go ahead and jump up there...

The cycle is very moderate...and a good first cycle
For anybody....should make some decent gains..
But ill tell you now....your gonna wish you went
Longer because youll NEVER gain the same again
In that short amount time....so make the best of it

:cool:

Thanks for the feedback! Yes, I have A LOT to work on before I feel I'll be ready. Since I'm so new to anabolics I have no idea what to expect for muscle gains, how I'll respond etc; so if I have to push back show dates I'm okay with that. [emoji1303]

Man i wouldnt worry about competing for awhile...
You need muscles....and alot of them....
You have the structure....the potential is there

You need about 3 or 4 years of cycles and
Pounding some weight if you wanna be serious.
But if its "just to do it":rolleyes: which is pretty
Dumb...then go ahead and jump up there...

The cycle is very moderate...and a good first cycle
For anybody....should make some decent gains..
But ill tell you now....your gonna wish you went
Longer because youll NEVER gain the same again
In that short amount time....so make the best of it

:cool:

To add to this, I would also say really take advantage of the gear and what I mean is eat eat and eat some more. Don't get scientific with just pound lots of beef eggs and caloric protein dense foods. If you train like a pussy your never gonna put size on either. Train your fuckin balls off. Watch branch warren and take notes on his work ethic in the gym. Don't try to get cute with training either smash some fuckin basic free weight movements. You'll grow. Fuck genetics you control how fast you grow. Keep that in your mind when someone starts spouting off about genetics as well. Good luck

Absolutely man, I don't buy into the "whole my genetics suck" thing....

One thing I've been curious about is how much protein intake is optimal now that anabolics are involved? As a natty I've noticed .85-1g per pound of LBM was ideal for me and I had no issues. I know protein synthesis is increased etc so what do you think would be a good amount without it being overkill??

Also, I prefer blood and guts over branch warren[emoji12]... train like a bitch you'll look like a bitch[emoji1591]

You can assimilate more protein while enhanced, don't go crazy with it but it's fair to increase by 30% or so and with it more fats. Eggs and beef are my favorites for gaining muscle.

Last edited:
That's what I figured, thanks man!

Update: took my 2nd shot of Sust today. Not much PIP from the first one. I'm using one of the sponsors... currently up 7 pounds since 6/5..

I cut myself shaving the other day and it took about 20 minutes to stop bleeding which was annoying. Also libido is slightly increased. I don't expect to see anything regarding strength or size increases for another ~2 weeks minimum.

Update:

Not much to post the last couple weeks. Strength gains started to kick in a little bit last week and then today...WOW... Best chest workout I think I've ever had. Broke PRs on all of my lifts and feeling awesome! I'm up 15 pounds in 3 weeks, currently 239 pounds. I'm fully aware a large majority isn't muscle tissue but it's nice to see that scale weight move up while staying relatively lean.

Also an important note, after my second week I bumped up to 500mg a week. I'm still taking 12.5mg of aromasin EOD.

Attachments

• IMG_3375.jpg
    IMG_3375.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3376.jpg
    IMG_3376.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Update: Getting bloodwork done tomorrow morning just to see how things look so I'll post that when I get the results..

So far I'm up 21.4 pounds in 6 weeks.... maybe it's just because I'm new to using but is it normal to throw on so much weight just from using 500 test a week?? I've barely upped my calories... 300 above maintenance MAX. I've definitely thrown on some water weight, I think 500mg a week is too much anyway.... idk why people say 500/wk is a good beginner cycle... you don't need that much.

Last edited:
Just turned 23 last week. Here are the blood results on 500mg Test E per week.

My thoughts on the results... my HDL is slightly low, I think proper supplementation and some off season cardio will fix that so I'm not worried.

My estrogen is pretty high however I have no gyno related symptoms, just some water retention.... I'm doing 12.5mg Aromasin ED now to see if it makes a difference. I expected my test total to be somewhere between 2800-3300 so I was happy with that.

IMG_3894.jpg
IMG_3895.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner