over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1st Cycle, Question regarding PCT

ezcohen22

Newbies
Hello All

I recently purchased 2 vials of Test-P at 1000mg a piece. I am considering running a short cycle at 100mg/eod for 4 weeks until the end of the summer and would like some suggestions. Is it even worth running a short cycle or should I wait? I also don't have a PCT yet and am curious as to your opinions on that.

Statistics:
22 years old
6'4
225 pounds
~15% body fat

Thanks in advance,
E.Z.

You are pretty young to be thinking about cycling. Why don't you give it a couple years and gain weight natty? You may end up regretting cycling so young. Also take some time to use the search feature and research what a good pct is and why.

Why do you want to cycle? What are your goals? You are the age of my oldest son and we share a lot together. I am in no way opposed to a young man using science to maximize his genetics. BUT, why would you do anything that could inhibit your naturally high levels of T right now? There are other routes that could suit your purposes (depending on what those purposes are).

If you were younger maybe I would say wait some time
but your growth plates should be closed .. just about if not yet,
and you are very tall so I say go for it.

75-100mg/ED if you going for 4 weeks and Clomid 50mg
for 4 weeks starting 1 week prior to stopping gear.

Maybe Nolva too just to keep estrogen under control while
you recover at end of cycle, but you have to try all that
for yourself.

I don't use either cause I usually stay on low dose of something
between cycles, but you are young so you might want to come off
everything for a few cycles and see what works for you.

You can get an idea of what MIGHT work by asking someone but
your really not going to know for sure unless you try it for yourself

Your also not going to need orals with that, if your gear is good,
you will see great results.

Mantus

At your height and weight id say try just one more year working on diet and training. see how much farther you can push that. BUT IF YOUR SET ON DOING ANYTHING.. I dont like PCT. never did it myself, dont reccommend it. I cant see how throwing more drugs at a problem caused by drugs helps. Yes i can make that a more scientific sounding statement but why bother. Take it for what its worth.

I appreciate the feedback from you all. I know that I am a couple years young to start taking gear; However, I have aspirations of getting huge and becoming a bodybuilder.
I have been researching gear for some time now because I have hit a plateau at 225 lbs for the past couple months.
I eat a good diet (six meals a day-~300g protein a day, ~400 carbs ~100fats). I also take creatine, glutamine, beta alanine and BCAA's pre and post workout. I try to get 8 hours of sleep every night.
My 5 day splits include chest, back, shoulders, legs, and, lastly, arms.
I am frustrated because I have not been seeing results.
Any other feedback regarding gear, diet, training or supplementation would be appreciated.

-E.Z.

I appreciate the feedback from you all. I know that I am a couple years young to start taking gear; However, I have aspirations of getting huge and becoming a bodybuilder.
I have been researching gear for some time now because I have hit a plateau at 225 lbs for the past couple months.
I eat a good diet (six meals a day-~300g protein a day, ~400 carbs ~100fats). I also take creatine, glutamine, beta alanine and BCAA's pre and post workout. I try to get 8 hours of sleep every night.
Any other feedback regarding gear, diet, training or supplementation would be appreciated.

-E.Z.

lower your training volume and increase intensity, weight used, and frequency. go read the thread titled Eating when hungry, revisited.

-E.Z.

What does your workout look like?

Also, if you going to be a pro you might need to get couple more hrs
sleep during the day maybe after workout .. after your post workout meal

I don't know your training but I am going to guess and say to take
some time off cause my guess is your training too much if your stuck

Mantus

-E.Z.

aspirations... If that means a burning desire and nothing will derail you from your chosen course, than that has implications. I will let others more knowledgeable than myself guide you. But I will leave you with this -- count the cost before you start building the tower.

I do agree with the guys above, but I'd rather help this dude out a little more. If he's already got the gear, I think it's safe to say he's gonna use it, regardless of the help he gets on this board.

IMO you should be shooting for at least 500 mg test/week, regardless of the ester. Since you're a beginner, you'll do great with that number because your body's going to be very sensitive to AAS right now. According to those numbers, you should be able to have enough for a four-week cycle. BUT I personally would take advantage of your AAS "virginity" and run it for six weeks. You'll get a decent amount of mass (15 pounds or so) and if you do PCT right, the vast majority of that will stick.

As for PCT, please do your own research first. There are plenty of posts on he about it here and on other sites. Post up a couple if you want and we can critique them, bug please make sure you research each chem and their mechanisms (how they work) so you don't look like a dumb-ass for copying and pasting something.

Be sure to get some baseline blood tests before starting anything. Take a look around the forums to find a few sources to get this done without a doctor involved if you really don't want to/can't take the safe route. Your age suggests that you may be in university; if this is the case, please go see your student health center and consult with one of the docs there. I started when I was in grad school and the doc I dealt with (and still email) was very understanding and supportive, even if she didn't agree 100% with my methods.

Sorry if this post also gives a bit of tough love. I send you on a post-searching safari in hopes that you'll do more research in the process. :)

Thanks for all the input. As previously stated, I do have the gear; however, I am also responsible enough to know when I am mentally and physically ready to start a cycle. I understand that I should research more about PCT and cycles in general instead of just diving right into it, so to speak. I have read about Nolva and Clomid, but I'm not sure about doses for a 4-6 week cycle.
@Novadriver - when you went to see your doctor in grad school were you honest about what you were doing? Also, how often did you get blood tests and how did you alter your cycle/PCT based on the results?
I'll continue to do my research and any more suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks for all the input. As previously stated, I do have the gear; however, I am also responsible enough to know when I am mentally and physically ready to start a cycle. I understand that I should research more about PCT and cycles in general instead of just diving right into it, so to speak. I have read about Nolva and Clomid, but I'm not sure about doses for a 4-6 week cycle.
@Novadriver - when you went to see your doctor in grad school were you honest about what you were doing? Also, how often did you get blood tests and how did you alter your cycle/PCT based on the results?
I'll continue to do my research and any more suggestions would be appreciated.

nolva and clomid is kinda an old school combo... im suprised in all these threads ive been reading about people using clomid and nolva and not heard of anthony roberts pct protocol... doesnt the clomis turn you guys into an emotional little girl? Anyway heres the protocol it works great.

Week HCG Nolva Aromasin Vitamin E
1 500iu/day 20mg/day 20mg/day 1000iu/day
2 500iu/day 20mg/day 20mg/day 1000iu/day
3 500iu/day 20mg/day 20mg/day 1000iu/day
4 20mg/day 20mg/day
5 20mg/day
6 20mg/day

if you're going to do it and shut yourself down you might want to stay on longer just so you can see some good gains. being shut down for 4 weeks is probably no different than being shut down for 8.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131