over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1st cycle starting soon.

IIPlaymakerII

Newbies
ok here are some quick stats 31 years old, 174 cm tall (5'9"), 81 kilos (179 lbs.), body fat 15% and still dropping fast. Gym 3 x wk, only outside running 2 x wk.

for the last month i took the advise on this forum. i was told i was to fat to try the AAS as i would not know how my body reacted. i agreed and have done a none AAS mini cycle so to speak. was 84,5 kilos with 23,3% body fat.
3.5cc of Syntheselen ED (these two stacks are awsome but )
3.5cc of Synthetine ED ( injecting 2 1" blues ED sucks ass)
yellow haze ECA stack, multi vit.
plus cardio cardio cardio and eating good. not as good as most people here but pretty good. Well i feel good as gold and even though i only lost 3 kilos of weight i went down 3 notches on my belt. no shit. and my wife says she see a big differance in my face and belly. So i will run out soon only 5 days left already made a order from Alin and i think it will be here next week for sure according to the tracking number benifit of living in the EU. well this is my plan

Newbee cycle #2 (SILVER)

Weeks 1-10 Test C depot 500 (mg/week) 300-500HCG (iu/every 4-5 days) Arimidex as needed

PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)

Week Nolva (mg/day) Clomid (mg/day)
11 40 100
12 30 50
13 20 50

T3/Clen, potassium, 2-3 grams ED of the amino acid, L-Taurine, extra minerals, multi-vit.,anti-hestimine(for off weeks to clean my receoptors), protien shake, will start the clen/t3 3 weeks in so the test has time to begin. not wanting to get big just lean and in the single digits for fat %

Looks good ,
But in regards to your diet and training what are you doing currently?
Have you maxed out in your lifts??
Are you not making gains anymore??
What have you done with your food to help cut fat??

I don't agree that your ever "to fat" to see results from a cycle but if you make major changes to your diet and or training when you start your cycle you won't get accurate indication of what the gear actualy did for you.

A guy here locally did basically the same thing your doing he had a Plan to drastically change his diet and training then start a cycle. He just did a Palumbo style diet with a little carbs before and after training and started doi g a higher intensity training sort of like DC
He started making big gains on all lifts and getting leaner all without juice !! So in effect he has been able to truly push his body to find it's true genetic limit and has vowed to put his cycle off till he it's a wall

If you don't mind giv us an idea of what your diet and training looks like

well i workout on Mon, Wed, Sat. start with 5 min strech, 15-20min warm up on treadmill, then hit a combo 1hr. like chest and tri's, legs and ab's, back and bi's. alway hit them hard tell i can't do them anymore. then hit the tredmill for min. 30mins-45min on a good day with avg. pace 5:27 kilometer. then hit the sauna for 10 min. when on the Syntheselen Synthetine and yellow haze i running at full throtal and can feel the fat leaving. but 2 shots a day with blues suck.

Fri and Sun i will run like 5-10 k

i have a bowl of ceral in the morning only the health stuff with 2% milk, fruit sometime later then lunch is at 9:30 really try to eat good. chicken and rice or bolied potatos fish or sushi is good. at 12:30 2 small sandwich with cheese and ham or turkey. pear or apple like 1 or 2 hrs. later

i am a good patter here. work from 6:30-3;30 pick up my 2yr old at 16:30 wife come home at 18:30 then i can go work out. go to sleep maybe 23:00 wake up at 5;10. we both have the weekend off. so i having been eating good now for 6 mo. my wife and her whole family are health nuts only eating organic foods and none have more then 10% body fat. just me the thick american. tore my ACL 3yrs ago during american football game. gained a bunch of weight was up to 90 kilos. i feel real good now. i really do and i would like to be in real good shape when i go back to the states to visit my family in 6 months.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner