over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1st cycle testoprim-d 200 mg.enanthate/50mg. propionate

Corkmoto

Newbies
Pinning glutes every Saturday and weds 1 amp

Hurts like donkey kicked me in the ass. (I know prop)
Anyways, this comes out to 500mg test a week. Plan on doin a 10 week cycle.

I think I want to get away from prop because my body seems to hate it. What would you guys recommend for a simple test cycle.

Should I just do test e and call it a day. I really don't want to stack it with a bunch of gear. I just want to keep it simple.

I'm not trying to gain 40lbs or anything. I just want to get some strength and size on me.

Keep reading so many different things about what to take while on cycle for gyno and hair loss prevention.

My moms father has a full head of hair. I still want to be cautious.

I really don't want gyno. what is safe to take with enanthate/propionate ? To prevent gyno.

I read differnt things about propecia too.. ugh. Causes loss of sex drive/loss of hair etc. ugh

I got my bloodwork done and will have my results to post tomorrow before injections and will do bloodwork again to see where I'm at after 4 injections.

Thanks for any feedback.

5'8
191 lbs
15% bf

34 yo

You have test p or test e?

i didn't get most of your post bro..... what are you pinning right now?

Hey bud, if this is ur first go around like u said its gonna hurt for a while. Virgin tissue more than anything. But I've heard the testoprim d is painful nonetheless. At 500 a week I doubt u have to worry much about gyno or hair loss unless ur pretty prone to it. Guys take ALOT heavier doses than that and never have any problems like that. On the other side I've seen guys post who take less than that and experience those issues. Genetics is gonna play the largest role with side effects. Hope that helps a little.

The testoprim d is fairly $$. U could run an UL enanthate for a lot less money. But if ur wanting to stick with hg, it's a good product.

Last edited:
Testoprim-D burns like hell. I wish I was still injecting in "virgin" tissue because it's not near as bad as thick muscle and scar tissue. Good prop doesn't burn or hurt anymore than any other test, that's a myth that all these young ass kids heard from someone once and now post it on these boards. All I use is HG and if I had testoprim-d I would give that shit away, nothing personal, but that shit just hurts.

Testoprim-D is an amp that was sold in mexico in farmacias that sold no other anabolics except that one without a script. That is some of the most painful shit of all time. Golf balls each time I tryed it. This I know first hand. I did not think they even made that crap anymore.
Get REAL hg grade or a good ug unless your collecting butt cheek golf balls
for sport. Good luck, T

Testoprim-D is an amp that was sold in mexico in farmacias that sold no other anabolics except that one without a script. That is some of the most painful shit of all time. Golf balls each time I tryed it. This I know first hand. I did not think they even made that crap anymore.
for sport. Good luck, T

I put 10 amps in a vial, added extra oil and BB, filtered it and it still knotted me up. Worst HG there is.

for sport. Good luck, T

Lol I have experienced this first hand.

my cheeks were all kinds of deformed for about five days after the shot from the huge knots it would give me.

Soreness

Yes it's pretty painful. I've been scared its infected its so swollen but running a hot shower on my hips help tremendously.

Have any of you heard of maxxvet ? Is it any good? I might get this stuff ordered this weekend. Any feedback is appreciated

Update

I read about boiling the ampules before injections and the pip was reduced by 80%!

I'm goin on my 4th week and feeling great!

No more pimp limp

If any of you have post injection pain I highly recommend baking or boiling gear( search on how to)

Also clean injection site very thoroughly.

Amazing in the difference after boiling the gear.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws