over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1st cycle time to get serious

lattimer

Newbies
Hey guys I am new to the board and I must say I am very impressed. I was wondering what you guys think about this cycle. I am 5'9, 200 lbs., and about 10 % bf.

test prop - 100 mg / eod for 8 weeks

eq - 400 mg / wk for 8 weeks (I have heard that frontloading eq for the first 2 weeks at between 600-800 mg is beneficial)

winstrol 50 mg / ed for weeks 3 - 8

I also was wondering what my anti E strategy should look like. I have some clomid, but I wanted to know if it was neccessary to use anything else. When should I start the clomid?

lattimer said:
Hey guys I am new to the board and I must say I am very impressed. I was wondering what you guys think about this cycle. I am 5'9, 200 lbs., and about 10 % bf.

test prop - 100 mg / eod for 8 weeks

eq - 400 mg / wk for 8 weeks (I have heard that frontloading eq for the first 2 weeks at between 600-800 mg is beneficial)

winstrol 50 mg / ed for weeks 3 - 8

I also was wondering what my anti E strategy should look like. I have some clomid, but I wanted to know if it was neccessary to use anything else. When should I start the clomid?

IMO this is too much AS for your first cycle.

Last edited:
Lattimer, I agree with Crowler. No need to take more than necessary for a virgin. My first cycle consisted of 1/2 tab of A-50 a day for seven weeks and I gained 15 lbs and was absolutley shredded. Eight weeks later I took 250 mg of sus a week and gained another 18 lbs. still fairly lean. Granted I started at 145 lbs. at 5'10". I now go about 225 to 235 10-12% bf and use about 1.5 grams a week. I have many friends with similar experiences. Your proposed cycle runs a little over a gram week. Why not try half that and see how you do? You likely will be amazed at what even a small amount can do with proper training and nutrition. And if you don't get the results you can always up it. You also might want to get some nolvadex, arimidex, etc. Use the clomid when you come off. Take a look at Xcel's gainskeeper formula in the articles section. Take care.

LATTIMER,

Remember that AAS is just an aid...your diet is key. Everyone is different and they react different to TEST. I would run 500mgs of TEST a week and 25mgs of WINNY. Your joints will be killing you if you do 50mgs for 5 weeks. Take your time and ease into it. Unless you want to gain 30 to 35 pounds this time out...but CLOMID will not keep the ESTROGEN down. You need a serious anti-E

Run the doses lower for a longer time. say 12 weeks 500mgs EQ and run the WINNY weeks 1 thru 5 or 6 at 25 to 30 milligrams a day...listen to your joints. Drink plenty of water.

Do your clomid 4 to 7days after your last shot of EQ. Run it for 3 weeks to get things back to normal.

There are about a million other things, but remember to crawl a bit before you sprint.

Just my .02

Steak

Id drop the EQ and do 200mg wk deca instead. Or do just 200mg EQ, not 400mg. No winny either. The EQ wont do shit for front load. The prop will.
You shouldnt need clomid but you could use 50mg 2-3x wk.
And post cycle use clomid as normal.

f

my first cycle was 500mg sustanon per week, it could have worked great if i knew how to train and eat. but i think test alone for a first cycle is a good place to start. i dont like sust because it takes too long to kick, so i'd say 100mg test prop EOD, with an anti-e if you feel you need it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws