over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1st Post / 1st cycle of Peptides - Questions

OneWhoWins

Newbies
First, I want to say how much I have loved this board! There is so much to learn here, and I am loving the advice, the knowledge and the articles. This is one of the most superior boards I have read. With that said - even though I have been at the gym - lets say 25 years or so - I am always learning new information. I love it. I am 42 yrs old )with 6 kids) and starting to feel the downhill effect of getting old.... blah! I know there are supplements, steroids and peps I can take to help keep me going until I am 80ish. So here is some of the things I have been reviewing. I have been reading about HGH peps. I am very interested in doing some experimenting on my rats. I have looked over many of the posts and was thinking a good start would be something of the following:

M,W,F
5:00 AM Wake
- 200mcg Frag 176-191
- 10mg Yohimbine HCL
5:10 AM Cardio (20 min - HIIT)

5:40 Feed the rat
- 100mcg Mod GRF 1-29 OR (CJC-1295)
- 100mcg Ipamorelin

6:15 Pure Whey Protien Shake (50g)

7:00AM AT WORK
8:00 Breakfast
---DAILY WORK
3:30(ish)PM Preworkout
- Citruline D-Malate / Agmatine Sulfate / 10mg Yohimbine HCL

5:00(ish)PM PostWork Out
- 100mcg Ipamorelin

5:40ish Pure Whey Protein Shake (60g)

7:30 Dinner (clean / healthy)

9:30 - 10:30 PM Bed
- 200mcg Frag 176-191
- 100mcg Ipamorelin

T,Th,S
Similar with no morning cardio, just the Peps all at the same time.

This is just an overview - not detailed diet or lifting routine, just curious as to the thoughts on peps / supplements.
What I am wondering is:
1.) I have read the dosage of the peptides are saturated at 100mcg, meaning more than that in a dosage is not as effective. Is that true? Some of the blogs, posts, and records show that some have had success at higher doses.

2.) Should the GHRP/GHRH be done prior to working out or post workout? I have read post workout. I believe that is correct for weight lifting which will happen in the afternoon, but for cardio in the morning, should it be given pre or post? OR does it matter?

3.) For each of the injections should a new needle / syringe be used? For example can I use the same needle on all 3 injects for the morning? Discard. A new needle for the afternoon injects, discard. And then a new needle for all three injects at bedtime, discard.

Any critique is welcomed - I am very new to the Peps and I have been trying to do my homework, so if I mistated something please forgive.

3) yes, use a new needle with each injection. Syringe = 50¢, infection = doctor bill, pain and other health concerns. Don't be skimping.

3) For each of the injections should a new needle / syringe be used? For example can I use the same needle on all 3 injects for the morning? Discard. A new needle for the afternoon injects, discard. And then a new needle for all three injects at bedtime, discard.

Any critique is welcomed - I am very new to the Peps and I have been trying to do my homework, so if I mistated something please forgive.

2 different needles in morn, 1 for the frag, and the second you can load both peps and inject together.

Only draw out of a vial with a new needle, never one used to inject. Contaminating the vial is the last thing you want.

Might get more answers for the peptide questions in the peptide forum.

Last edited:
You can use more than the saturation dose but it makes it less effective. I have read anything over 100mcg is a 50% diminishing return
ie
200mcg ghrp is equal to 150mcg
300mcg ghrp is equal to 175mcg

Alpha did a serum test and showed very negligible difference between 250mcg of ghrp/cjc no dac and 100mcg ghrp/cjc-no dac.

I believe frag is better suited to be used about 30 minutes before cardio so you can get it in the system and start to free up some fatty acids to be burned.
I like the peptides post workout as you can take advantage of the big gh burst and also the subsequent insulin from your postworkout meal.

always use a new needle to be safe. You can mix the ghrp/cjc together in same but don't reuse.

Thank you guys! Appreciate the responses. When I get my supplies I will log the results. I guess I should realize always use new syringe / needles. Just makes common sense.

In regards to the saturation dosage of Frag - is that most effective dose at 100mcg? I have read sites that recommend upwards of 250 mcg per dosage. Although it may be a diminishing results. I could even drop it to 100 mcg, saves more money for future purchases.

I mix the two in the same slin.

I also add selank as well. Helps anxiety greatly.....

Funny thing- you can get into a lot more trouble injecting lab animals without licensing than experimenting on yourself...

Honestly I would do ghrp 2 or 6, even hexarelin with the mod.

100mcg ipam isnt doing much at those points, I would save the IPAM for the bed time shot and do a higher amount say 300+
Hex you can do 50-100, ghrp2/6 100

those work better in the frame of your set up. At least I think they do.

Honestly I would do ghrp 2 or 6, even hexarelin with the mod.

100mcg ipam isnt doing much at those points, I would save the IPAM for the bed time shot and do a higher amount say 300+
Hex you can do 50-100, ghrp2/6 100

those work better in the frame of your set up. At least I think they do.

Take Aj's advice.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08