over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1st Run with DNP

It would be a worthy experiment. I've always been curious about what kind of fat loss is possible when you start at 10% or lower. Not nearly as much research out there. You would want to make sure to have your bf levels checked before and after because I imagine the "transformation" isn't going to be quite as noticeable as it is with guys going from 13-14% to sub 10%. I would want to see how low you could really go.

I might give it a go here at the end of the month, maybe the weather will be a little cooler as well. I have another source who has DNP and the min. is lower (comes in 50mg,100mg and 200mg caps) then Geno, I would hate to spend a buck and only get a couple days in and say piss on it you know lol. and it might be easier to dose.

DNP drains me so darn much. I've never tried to use stimulants with it. Maybe that would help but my workouts suffer on DNP which is frustrating because I really enjoy the aspect of training where I go from arriving at the gym feeling like poop, then after twenty minutes get the adrenaline flowing and feel great, train with energy for a couple hours, and leave feeling reborn. I still have some dnp left but I'd rather just do cardio and take the long, slow path. My mental state of mind is very dependant on my training. Without it I'm cranky and depressed.

DNP drains me so darn much. I've never tried to use stimulants with it. Maybe that would help but my workouts suffer on DNP which is frustrating because I really enjoy the aspect of training where I go from arriving at the gym feeling like poop, then after twenty minutes get the adrenaline flowing and feel great, train with energy for a couple hours, and leave feeling reborn. I still have some dnp left but I'd rather just do cardio and take the long, slow path. My mental state of mind is very dependant on my training. Without it I'm cranky and depressed.

I'll agree with you on the training. I've started doing my workouts early AM while on DNP because a) they are going to suck no matter what and b) there are next to zero guys lifting at 6am so no one gets to see my weak ass heaving and sweating pushing baby weights. It is depressing to look at yourself flat as hell in the mirror, and feel like a newbie weakling in the gym....but the rebound post-DNP, looking dry and ripped and your strength coming back real quick, definitely worth it (to me at least). I just try to keep my head on straight, and stay away from the mirror as much as possible until I'm done with the DNP.

I'll agree with you on the training. I've started doing my workouts early AM while on DNP because a) they are going to suck no matter what and b) there are next to zero guys lifting at 6am so no one gets to see my weak ass heaving and sweating pushing baby weights. It is depressing to look at yourself flat as hell in the mirror, and feel like a newbie weakling in the gym....but the rebound post-DNP, looking dry and ripped and your strength coming back real quick, definitely worth it (to me at least). I just try to keep my head on straight, and stay away from the mirror as much as possible until I'm done with the DNP.

Sounds like everytime I prep for a show and deplete carbs! NBD in my opinion. Ive done 7 shows and that is the norm, I do run eca and clen to counter act the lack of energy and I just got some HALO for the first time I cant wait to run it, from what I gather energy and strength when depleted and minimal water retention with lots of hardness,,,, YEAH BUDDY!

JJ, I remember you saying a while back that you were using it once or twice a week and it was helping to keep you lean? Are you still doing this?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws