over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1st run with tren

CeilingStar

Registered
Giving tren a run for 1st time

Cruising on test e 250mg/week for awhile. Just upped it to 250mg e3d w/ 40mg dbol. Plan on doing the 40mg for 40 days. How long would you wait after the dbol is done to start tren?

Planning on 8 weeks 75mg eod maybe 25mg ed but not sure about everyday shots with
300mg test e week
aromasin 12.5 eod

any suggestions?

have something on hand for prolactin when you start your tren.

I was thinking about prami but not sure i want to deal with some side effects I have read about. Probably caber instead

Watch tha attitude while your on it, It tends to make some people very agressive. Great for the gym, not so much on other ocassions.

Tren only brings the asshole out of an asshole, lol. If you are a mellow fella it shouldnt effect you that way. Even in high amounts. Like dude said use prami. Fuck caber it dont do shit for me. Prami has other benefits as well.

start of easy 200mgs wk and go from their if you take it easy on your dosing you should enjoy it. stuff is awesome.but a little goes a long way.

Enjoy the ride:D. Tren is great stuff. Going to combine Tren suspension and Hex this summer. Hex is great stuff. I don't get the usual sides (insomnia) that I get from acetate.

paddington

I was thinking about prami but not sure i want to deal with some side effects I have read about. Probably caber instead

For what its worth,Bromocriptin has far less sides than Cabergoline & is just as effective.

I am a week and a half in my first time running tren so its ace and I'm only doing 50mgs EOD and my right nipple is already flared up. Definately some potent shit! My girls says I have had a horrible attitude but I haven't noticed

When used right with a great diet it can make you super hard and full when even bulking. Prami at the very least should be kept on hand as gyno flare ups can happen fast.

tren acet

Giving tren a run for 1st time

Cruising on test e 250mg/week for awhile. Just upped it to 250mg e3d w/ 40mg dbol. Plan on doing the 40mg for 40 days. How long would you wait after the dbol is done to start tren?

Planning on 8 weeks 75mg eod maybe 25mg ed but not sure about everyday shots with
300mg test e week
aromasin 12.5 eod

any suggestions?

You are going to love tren. It works very quickly and puts on some serious strength/mass in a hurry. For me, 100mg EOD works real nice. Your pee may turn a little orange.

Personally I would up the test to 500 to keep drive up. Tren is awesome works well when used right. Have prami on hand and your good to go

Thanks for the replies

I figure ill start with ace at 75mg eod and see how it goes. Ill get some prami just in case. Im gonna wait a few weeks though cause I just stopped dbol.

Took tren a last year 75mg ed an d bol 30-60mg for 7 weeks gain some weight but my size an strength gains were out the roof the bad was I had night sweats,tren cough first few weeks, lil trouble falling to sleep, and slowed down my sex drive a lil, results deff worth the side effects just hate short injections

True that BigJuiccy if your an asshole you will be a whole ass. But if your not it shouldn't change the man. You will like your ride on the tren-coaster, enjoy!!!:D

True their guys I've tries several diff products an stacked with all diff ones nothing changed my attitude or temper except adrol an its prob just cause it make me feel like shit.

I think some people just get it in their head when they get on gear that it does raise aggression and or they just think their big and bad and get their ego going. But roid rage is in your head atleast in my experience with me and my friends

I assume this is trenAce??

anyway you coudl start it with your dbol or right after your dbol is finished.
id probibly use it at the end of dbol use.

Yessir tren a sorry, I am currently running a tren e an test e,an whinn tabs cycle this is much more suitable twice a week injections an no tren cough

Thanks

Gonna wait 2 weeks after dbol and go with 50mg ace ed and see how it goes.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws